It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Concerning Israeli Influence In The U.S.A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is not Isramerica, or Jewmerica

My perspective at this time goes like this, 9-11 was �Tonkin Bay 2001� and it was extremely successful. Now we have to �DEAL WITH IT�.

9-11 was a conspiracy that continues within America. The actors that conspired to stage the event are criminals, pure and simple. The list of crimes they committed will be large, as will the number of individuals that will be caught and prosecuted for these crimes. I tend to disagree with the assumption that this has to be a massive conspiracy; I think we may find that a relative small number of persons actually working for the government, and others working within the government were actually involved in the prosecution of the traitorous deed itself. The conspirators that planned the 9-11 events are more than likely outside the criminals that originated the ideal of using an event of such magnitude to change history and lead our country on the courses we now travel. The number of individuals needed to accomplish the act is directly related to the power of the persons involved. I also tend to lean heavily toward involvement by Israelis.

We do not need to wait 5-10-25-50 years to know the traitorous criminals that were involved in 9-11. (Northwoods 40 years)

The ideologies that contemplated and carried out the criminal acts on 9-11 are a very real (Level Bright Red) threat to our country. Think about it; they committed what they thought were perfect crimes, escaping unknown and untouched. Now the depth and breath of their crimes are being exposed and they have nowhere to hide. The repercussions from the truth about 9-11 may be far reaching and with amazing changes in the relationships we now have with Israel.

I believe that the time has come for the American people to demand that the relationships, between the United States, Israel and certain Israeli groups be reviewed immediately. Israel and certain Israeli groups will always put the interest of Israel and their own ideologies ahead of any thought of America or the rest of the world.

�WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA, AND THE
AMERICANS KNOW IT.� Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon October 3, 2001
(IAP NEWS)

I do not think for a moment that certain groups of Israelis would hesitate in killing 3000 Americans, or 300,000 Americans, or 3,000,000 Americans if they thought the results would benefit their vision of Israel and the rest of the world. I do not for a moment think that certain Americans (powerful people, families, and corporations,) would hesitate in killing 3000 Americans, or 300,000 Americans, or 3,000,000 Americans if the results would benefit their visions of themselves and the rest of the world.

Israel is somewhat like a child which has benefited from 50 plus years of leniency, and protection from an over zealous mother (USA) who would not listen to any sort of criticism whatsoever of her lovely child. Now the child has become a sociopathic serial mass murderer. Whatever relations we have from this point on with the State of Israel and certain related Israeli groups cannot continue to proceed as is, by outdated agreements and arrangements that blind us to the evil in the child. This is not Isramerica, or Jewmerica. This is the �United States of America� and even with all its warts and blemishes it is ours, not theirs. Our treasury and military are not supported by the citizens to be used or abused by any other county regardless of who they are. We cannot lose our democracy and solvency because of our subservience to any country or ideologies.

We have to assume the role of leadership. You know the saying,�Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way�. We have to lead, we cannot follow, and we are too big and bad to get the hell out of the way. When I say bad, I do mean bad, we have the ability and the means to defeat any foe or foes on this planet. It is a given that we are by far the most potentially dangerous nation that has ever existed. How, we manage this massive power will probably decide the fate of this world. The enormity of American power is almost inconceivable, capable of turning the planet into a lifeless hunk of space debris.

It makes no �difference� to history if the United States of America becomes a failed experiment in �Democracy�, but it damn well �matters� to history. This �Country� was not built on the backs of our many millions of ancestors, mostly decent, hard working, and honest people, to be given away to any peoples, cults, political parties, or other country, so they could fund themselves, their friends (conspirators), and their ideologies as some kind elixir for World Government.

George Bush, "He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot." - Groucho Marx

Edit: Title edited and changed.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon never said that, thanks for not cross checking your quotes.

Israel also is not some "child" that has benefited from "leniency", it has had 6 wars in one generation, where as you have never seen war in your life. It has been fighting constantly a geurrilla war between those major wars. That is also something you have not seen.

What had started out as a religious state "dream come true" has now been forced to turn into a national security state.

9/11 was perpetrated by Al Qaeda, an organzation formed to remove Israel and America from the Middle East, and to establish Whahabism as the dominant form of Islam in the world.

"Now the child has become a sociopathic serial mass murderer."

It has not, care to back up that statement? I don't think you've ever even been to Israel come to think of it.

And your quote from Groucho Marx is equally moronic as your argument. Where is your evidence that anyone but Al Qaeda caused 9/11?

Hell by your reasoning I can blame it on the Europeans, because of course they want to become World Powers once again.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc

why is israel always condemned for defending itself? all this was predicted in the bible and i bet this will lead to what is predicted.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So what would be the purpose of Israel wanting to kill Americans and detroy this country? Last I knew they benefited greatly from the American taxpayer.
Plus I agree that Bush was real good at condemning Israel for protecting itself from terrorist strikes but they sure as heck know what they are doing and that is because they have had plenty of practice. We could actually learn a little something from them about how to protect ourselves. Plus they are building a wall to separate themselves from the Palestinians and how about us trying it down on the Mexican border?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
FreeMason..... you need to check your facts. Put the quote in google check it out. What proof do you have that Al Qaeda was behind 9-11? Why does Israel spy on the U.S., and steal our secrets? Why do we give them billions and billions of dollars that they never pay back. Did you ever hear of the USS Liberty? Why does Israel have over 60 resolutions against it from the UN ? Why does the U.S. and yourself automatically defend Israel, regardless of reason or truth? Sunshine is a great disinfectant.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why does Israel spy on the US?

Why does the US spy on Great Britain and France and why do those nations spy on us and themselves? Why does the USA spy on China?

Because how else are you going to get information from that country when those countries will not disclose it? Spying eachother has been done for 50 years, if not longer.

What's the evidence Al Qaeda did it? Aside from numerous tangible evidences left behind from those who did the hijacking, Al Qaeda's claim to having done it is suitable enough. Unless you are telling me Al Qaeda is some how in cahoots with the Jews too?

And I did check up on that quote and like most all quotes, it is horribly out of context.

Oh one last thing, why does Israel have 60 resolutions against it.

Maybe it's because the UN is anti-semetic, after all they gave Yassir Arrafat a freaking Nobel Peace Prize.

Since the creation of independent states in Asia and Africa, the UN's General Assembly has been governed by many anti-semetic peoples.

I defend Israel because it has a right to be there, and it is the only democratic nation in the Middle East. It is even secular in the sense that you do not have to be Jewish to be a citizen.

Why is it you are under the impression the "Jews" are out to get you? I have a feeling you've never even met a Jew, at least not one you knew was a Jew.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have no impression whatsoever about Jews being after me.

I do have the impression that certain groups of Israelies over the years have misguided the government and the American people. The Israelies just keep taking and taking, lying and lying.

I do not trust the State of Israel.....Do you know of any reason for America to trust Israel?

www.rense.com...

You are wrong I have met many Jewish people, Israeli military, members of the Mossad.

Explain to me about the USS Liberty...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have said it before Israel benefits greatly because of the American taxpayer and there would be no reason for any animosity with us. Do I trust Israel? Do YOU trust Russia, France, Germany?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This thread needs to go in the trash!

Thanks for the rasist, anti-semetic crap! I WAS having a nice weekend.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
This thread needs to go in the trash!

Thanks for the rasist, anti-semetic crap! I WAS having a nice weekend.

I agree. Between this thread and the threads by TACHYON in the Mud Pit there is definitely the stench of fascism on ATS tonight.

Jewmerica??? For many years there has been a strong bipartisan consensus in this country that America should support and defend Israel. This is one of the few things that Republicans and Democrats, conservatives and liberals, agree about. Does this mean that the Jews control America? I don't think so.

Traditionally, anti-semitism has come from the far right-wing. Think Nazis and skinheads. Recently, however, the most virulent anti-semitism seems to be coming from the far left-wing. As a left-wing liberal myself, I find this to be a disturbing trend.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
1amc-

You are exactly correct concerning Israel...but as you can see from most of the posts'we' are fighting an uphill battle.

The Mossad killed Kennedy over Dimona (with the help of James Angelton (Israels mole in the CIA), planned and provoked the 1967 war, assassinated Bashir Gemayel to provoke the carnage at Sabra and Shatilla, knew about the attack that killed 247 Marines but failed to alert the U.S. (Sharons comment: "They're big boys, they knew what they were getting into.") And planned and executed 911 to (1) polarize American opinion against arab/muslims/Palestinians and (2) trick the U.S. into going after Osama bin Laden because he was buring all of the poppy fields which was cutting serioiusly into the international drug trade. Mossad then tricked Bush with their WMD fairly tale to get us into Iraq which was only a threat to Israel, not the U.S. Mossad has infiltrated, with cunning and skill all parts of our government including the CIA and the White House. Mossads 'man' in the White House is "Mega" discovered by an NSA intercept in 1996. He's still there and has successfully blocked any investigation. The United States of America has been hijacked by Israel and their lobby is so strong and effective I doubt if we will ever recover.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

For many years there has been a strong bipartisan consensus in this country that America should support and defend Israel.

The thing is you have to know what is being supported and defended. Ariel Sharon is a convicted war criminal in his own country!

The United States is supporting Isreal for strategic reasons of self interest. It has nothing to do with religion nor do many of the criticisms.

To understand what is being supported and defended I recommend "The Faithful Triangle" by Noam Chomsky. If you can find it in the US. I've never seen such thorough research backed up by volumes of references and cross-references.

Edit: I do find the terms "Isramerica, or Jewmerica" in very bad taste

[edit on 7/11/2004 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
# isreal. i say let the isrealies and palastineans whipe them selves out then we'll be done with it

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
The United States is supporting Isreal for strategic reasons of self interest. It has nothing to do with religion nor do many of the criticisms.

To understand what is being supported and defended I recommend "The Faithful Triangle" by Noam Chomsky.

Exactly. The United States is supporting Israel for strategic reasons of self-interest. Not because the Jews are controlling the United States.

I haven't read the book you mention by Chomsky, but I have read enough of what he has to say about Israel to know that I just do not agree with him. In general, I have a lot of respect for Chomsky, and I agree with him on most things.

My view of the Israel/Palestine situation is that Israel has repeatedly bent over backwards to reach a peace agreement, but the Palestinians are just too stupid to take a good deal when they are offered one. Under the auspices of Bill Clinton, the Palestinians were offered the best deal they could possibly hope for in 2000, but they rejected it. They could be living in peace with Israel in a sovereign state right now. Instead, they are living in a literal hell which will only get worse as Israel withdraws from Gaza and completes the wall sealing off the West Bank.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I always the Jews had some control over the states because they own your Media and they control your banking also.

If those 2 statments are not true please correct me.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
I always the Jews had some control over the states because they own your Media and they control your banking also.

If those 2 statments are not true please correct me.

Spewing forth the repeated lies told for decades doesn't make it true. It is up to YOU to prove your hypothesis, not for me or anyone else to debunk your unfounded claim. Consider yourself corrected.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I admit that using Isramerica and Jewmerica in the heading may be in bad taste, but I think our relationship with Israel and certain Israeli groups is in bad taste. Years of our supporting Israel is no excuse for letting Israel do whatever they want, to whomever they choose, and it is a stupid policy. Anytime someone mentions Israel or Judaism someone will cry �anti-semitism�, this can usually be traced back to certain well oiled Jewish think tanks whose main purpose, I should say only purpose, is to stop any talk whatsoever about Israel and it�s actions.

We the American people have been conned into believing anything our government tells us regarding our relationship with Israel.

Remember the USS Liberty? If Russia or any other country had attacked our ship we would have been at war. Some people tell me that our own government wanted Israel to sink the USS Liberty, if true it�s just another item showing how perverted our relationship with Israel has become.

www.rense.com...

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon never said that, thanks for not cross checking your quotes.

You idiot he did say that. I heard it referecned on the news. You must be jewish?

Q

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You're kind of right, 1amc. This is not Isramerica, nor is it Jewmerica. Unfortunately for you, neither is it AmeriKKKa, nor is it the Nazi States of America. It is not Anglo-America, Afro-America, Asian-America, Latino-America, Native-America, Arab-America, or any other hyphenated term you care to throw in front of it. It is The United States of America, a country bound together on the principle that people from all areas and ethnicities in the world can come together as one and work together to make the greatest country in the world. Other than failures such as yourself, that goal has more or less been accomplished.

Your anti-semitic blustering is sickening. Are you so paranoid, or so insecure in your own abilities, that you truly believe this crap? All that is wrong with the world is categorically not Israel's fault, and they do not run the US, by any overt or covert means.

I see a lot of big claims here. They control our banking. How? They control our media. How? I don't see any "well oiled think tanks" stopping your defamous posting here! Israel was responsible for 9-11, not Al-Qaeda. How? Your proof is? Whis is this "Mega" character you refer to? You, sir, lack any proof whatsoever of your racist assertions.

What a waste. Has it never occurred to you that many of the millions of ancestors that our "country" (why the quotes?) was built on the backs of, were indeed Jewish?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

My view of the Israel/Palestine situation is that Israel has repeatedly bent over backwards to reach a peace agreement, but the Palestinians are just too stupid to take a good deal when they are offered one.

In my humble opinion, you have not done enough research on the subject.

I used to think the same way a few years back. The book and subsequent readings/research have changed my view. Note that I am not anti-'insert name here'. There are legitimate grievances on both sides that never get addressed. And building that shameful (and illegal) wall is not the answer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join