It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this a building inside the smudge of the zeeman crater

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i mucked about with the photo a bit

and it looks to me ther is a 3d structure

inside of the smudge

s1184.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yes, that's why it's blurred out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
By Jove!

I used the super secret UnBlur filter that is packaged with the latest super duper top secret photo editing software (ms paint I think) and you are right!!

Oo

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
By Jove!

I used the super secret UnBlur filter that is packaged with the latest super duper top secret photo editing software (ms paint I think) and you are right!!

Oo

Haha! You cracked me up with that one ...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
haha very good

but there is something there

and all i did is take the contrast down a notch or two

and lowerd the brightness

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes, I see something there.
Though what it is remains to be seen.

No pun intended, oh okay it was.

Seriously though it is possible that it is a building and would not be shocking. As said by purplemonkeydishwasher it is why it is blurred in the first place.

edit on 11/13/2010 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So when is the Chinese conference?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
i think the last time we talked about that on ATS, we determined that it was several times the size of los angeles. that's one heckuva a building, if it's a building.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Zeeman crater is ~115 miles in diameter. The 'building' (smudge) would be about 40 miles across. A fascinating idea, that. Unfortunately, neither it not the area that looks like a dark slot with terraces appear on a better, less oblique view of the crater. The two adjacent craters that the 'building' seems to sit in or tower over can be clearly seen, but no building! Have a look at the other photos available on Google images, search term simply-- Zeeman crater. Ross

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yes that looks like a building to be, good catch, wonder what it is

edit on 13-11-2010 by avvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Not very likely, considering the smudge doesn't exist on the photos taken by Clementine, only in the images created by the old Clementine image browser.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I dont know if any of you here are familiar with photo editing software/techniques but they have the ability to delete a part of an image and then guess, based off of the surrounding pixel content makeup, how to fill in the area that was selected, rather than just blurring something out.

This is NASA we are talking about, a HUGE cooperation with the means of advanced space travel and most likely more intelligence than we are not informed of.

They would not just smudge over a picture with a block of blur, because they can do better, and they know people like you out there will immediately speculate its validity. Mistakes like this dont happen

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
I dont know if any of you here are familiar with photo editing software/techniques but they have the ability to delete a part of an image and then guess, based off of the surrounding pixel content makeup, how to fill in the area that was selected, rather than just blurring something out.

This is NASA we are talking about, a HUGE cooperation with the means of advanced space travel and most likely more intelligence than we are not informed of.

They would not just smudge over a picture with a block of blur, because they can do better, and they know people like you out there will immediately speculate its validity. Mistakes like this dont happen

To me they did make a mistake.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by meauneau

To me they did make a mistake.

Well than my ignorant friend look at this: These are 3 pictures, one is an original from the moon landing, the other 2 are ones i have personally edited (i am 17 by the way, and probably will never work for NASA)

Original picture:

Now with simple, 5 minute editing feature:

Weird, or are you saying that this is the best NASA would be able to do:

Look man, i believe the government hides alot of crazy sh*t....but if we want to have any chance of survival when that SHTF, we need have discernment of the validity of what we see or we will be susceptible to the lies that are constantly presented to us. Dont let them underestimate our intelligence, its truly our only hope.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

that's a rather old image (graphic programs were, i think, in their infancy). i'm assuming if there was an attempt to cover something up, old skool, they'd use some other method.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

that's a rather old image (graphic programs were, i think, in their infancy). i'm assuming if there was an attempt to cover something up, old skool, they'd use some other method.

Correction: PUBLIC graphic programs were in their infancy. Theres no telling as to what NASA had, especially if they had found something on the moon worthy of covering up, the technology obviously existed.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Photoshop was on version 2.0 when those photos were taken.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

in 1994?
personally, i don't think it's a building. i think it's something else.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am aware that very few on this board are tolerant of prophecy and/or prediction, but Kiesha Crowther, a Sioux Shaman/Wisdomkeeper predicted in March of this year that in 2010, it will be proven that a structure on the moon will be found which is exactly the same as structures at Giza and Tikal.

The specific prediction is found at around 5.00 in this video: www.youtube.com... It was made in March or April of this year.

As for her entire series, it can be easily accessed in my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I had one image editing program in the 80s.

It was limited to the capabilities of my ZX Spectrum, but it was good enough for what I needed at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join