It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why none here will ever get to unmask the real puppetmaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In much to same way as a fictional super hero identity is kept hidden are the puppet master hiding their true Identity you can not destroy or stop someone if you have no clue to who they are. So by remaining anonymous this leadership top feeders survives.
my point exactly as to why we will never unravel the threads enough to reveal the people behind it all. they have much to gain by seeding our search with red herrings and half truths.
This has been to order of things for so long it is almost the norm.

SM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

In satanism, the real people behind it need to keep hidden, and we will never know, or the masses will never be able to focus on them people.

They have the system totally locked down, and the puppets they choose love the 5 mins of fame, so why do they care?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz

Actually we all have the power to do anything, or try at least. Thats why we have full prisons, because people realized if they wanted money they could rob a bank, If they wanted sex they could rape any girl they chose etc. It's the kind of freedom that they can never take away from you. The system of control only controls the willing. If your willing to throw away your life opposing the system, go for it.

I figure I will play along while things remain comfortable but the day I lose everything is the day I start doing what I always wanted to do. Set fire to everything. Cause you see, some people can't be reasoned with. Some people just want to watch the world burn..

I agree, I would rather work within the constructs of the established system to 'help' and 'awaken' as many sheeple as possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

No, dear sir, it would not become my reality. This power of creation is much more powerful than you realize. Certainly, it is more powerful than I ever thought. I'm only now getting a grasp on how it works, but I can tell you now that things are far from what they seem to be.

And another thing to realize is that there is only the one. I restore the balance to my world/reality. You do the same and your balance is restored. We all have to do it for it to happen. Comprehend fully what One means. We cannot join together to do this. We do it for, by, and of ourselves. Change your life.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Your comments are off... damn... I think you would thoroughly enjoy this CosmicEgg
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

Thank you. I'm not sure what you would have me learn from that page, interesting though it is. My thoughts, knowledge/beliefs are born and reborn all the time. I spend long hours in meditation on a regular basis. What I write here is simply to share insights I have gained with those who have not had such an opportunity or have not availed themselves of such, should it have been offered. Materialistic, dualistic thought/belief is something that I cannot go back to. Our common understanding of how things work is very far from what they will be in fifty years, a century, and "onward in time" (for those who still think in linear time).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by poap420

Thank you. I'm not sure what you would have me learn from that page, interesting though it is. My thoughts, knowledge/beliefs are born and reborn all the time. I spend long hours in meditation on a regular basis. What I write here is simply to share insights I have gained with those who have not had such an opportunity or have not availed themselves of such, should it have been offered. Materialistic, dualistic thought/belief is something that I cannot go back to. Our common understanding of how things work is very far from what they will be in fifty years, a century, and "onward in time" (for those who still think in linear time).

People like you motivate people like me- to feel the presence behind your words and opinions and to know that you are happy and content with that knowledge within you is a beautiful thing.

People like me wish everyone was more like you, so that I could be too.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You make it sound as if we are all children and powerless.
None of us realize the true potential of what we are and can be.
It is only by facing the evil in the world that we touch on that power and grow.
We manufacture our own reality by our thoughts and actions.
Made by God in his image.
Any limits we have are self-imposed and illusory.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

We're no different, just aspects/reflections of "each other". I had my direction pointed to me. I did not actively, consciously-in-this-reality choose where I am now, and it has been the hardest part of my life to date, but I would not and can not go back to where I was then.

You can do the same willingly. You only have to choose it.

A Note from the Universe:

"Sometimes when you're ready for a change... and you kind of know it but won't admit it, when it comes, not only are you surprised, but it hurts. Yeah, I know that doesn't help much, unless you remember the 'ready' part. Because there is simply no change that might ever transpire in time and space that happens before you're fully able to use it for your own growth and glory."

It must be said too: This world/reality is so much more fun, so much richer, so amazing, that it baffles me as to why so many maintain their mundane beliefs. I had always wondered what the lamas and rinpoches knew that made them laugh at everything. I know now and I'm not even Buddhist (or at least, not deliberately nor by doctrine).

However, to demonstrate what I mean about creating your own reality and "my reality is not your reality", see this:

Go ahead and take the leap. Believe everything until you know otherwise - because once you discover the "truth", you'll know it doesn't matter. Everything is simply reflection/perception. Change it, accept it, love it, all is well.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Your perceived reality and state of bliss you post about is understandable in your current environmental with all the western perks of fridge full of food, electricity, warms, and safe shelter, but would change drastically if you had to spend you whole day foraging for food to keep you alive or if you lived in a war zone and every time you heard an aircraft you had to hide in a cellar.
The whole creation of Gods & demons was a very early form of mind control that some still summit to nowadays.
Surely the Pope who sold tickets in return for gold for guarantee passage to heaven should have made it clear to all how corrupt the church can be in time of monetary needs. yet people still want to believe.

Peace & health
SM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Again, perceptions. You bring things to the foreground of your life because they are important to the path of your life. The realization of this is what is important: The scenarios are only scenarios. If you buy into the fearmongering, you will certainly fulfill a need in your life in the same way some people really enjoy horror films. Others really love a good love story, or a drama, or sci fi or any other genre. It all fulfills a need, as do the events of your life. Find your bliss and foraging for food is a walk in nature. Find your bliss and all things take on a new perspective.

Understand too that all the prophesies that "fail" only did so because it wasn't their "time"/"place" to happen. You're still looking at all of this as though you have no control over it. You have all the control. You succumb to fear because it's part of your path to do so. There are those who will only understand these things "later" (again in linear time terms). But you can choose to jump off the puppet master's strings if you wish to. Are you really only a puppet? Isn't the point of this to realize that you must take responsibility for your life? Do you not understand that once you do that, there is no more master over you?

It takes time but the hardest part is just simply to start and commit to it. Set your priorities and then through them away. You are where you are -- absorbed in fear -- because you don't know who you are. Things are not as they seem to be.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

again you perceive to know me I am if full control of all I can control its the events that I have no control over like the stock market crash as an example that wreck havic on certain aspect of my life.
I am fully aware of all that happens around me and see the big picture better than most.
please do not preach that Buddha, karma stuff to me I spent 6 month in Tibet in my wayward young trying to find myself and understand what you are saying but don't 100 percent agree.
Tell the millions who die of suffering hunger, and illness each year in poor backward countries that they can better their reality while those who can really help them spent billions on senseless wars that breeds generations of hatred.
We are nothing more than chat room warriors and should remember that because even if we manage to change one mind or Idea here it could be the one that starts the fire of change.
SM

edit on 13-11-2010 by smokingman2006 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

How does spending six months in Tibet have anything to do with anything? And I said above that I am not Buddhist. I have never used the word "karma" in this thread. And if you are aware of all things existential (having spent time in Tibet and all) then why are you asking 'why why why all the suffering'?

Tell me this: What would you do if you found out who the 'puppet master/s' is/are? And then what? And after that? Follow this out to where you as a person sit. What changes?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You can always work to get a bunch of puppetmaster-type people out in the open. Usually with big schemes there are a lot of individual elements they prefer to have hidden and/or hard to find. If we can work together to make things difficult for several hundred relatively powerful minions of the 'puppetmasters' then already that's quite tangible. Lots of different things can make a difference.

As for the first posters who feel there are too many shadow groups, etc., well we have to work on new ways to map out the association data - think wikis, etc. The truth leaches out one way or another, it tends to roll downhill.

Don't worry about the gnostic illusion peddled by fascists, communists, illuminati sorts, etc., they all are great at claiming they have a revealed dark truth but it's generally a jumble, and/or a hustle. That gnostic structure is the thing making you despair about flushing the puppetmaster, if I were to guess

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
In satanism, the real people behind it need to keep hidden, and we will never know, or the masses will be able to focus on them people. Do you understand how this works. They have to stay hidden.

They have the system totally locked down, and the puppets they choose love the 5 mins of fame, so why do they care?

In satanism, the real people need to keep hidden or the people could focus on them, get it. The power is in the hiding, they do.

If these people where out in the open, they would lose that influence over society, as we could focus on them.

Satanism runs this world not any of your religions. The world is pure evil, and how you can even comprehend that karma exists is beyond me. Our leaders are pure evil period. How would karma if it existed protect them, it goes to show it does not exist, and they get energy and power from the evil they do. I bet they drool over all the deaths.

Satanism.
edit on 11/13/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/13/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Very well put. And I would have to agree. However, the search for the truth is a very fulfilling challenge. But you definitely got one thing right, They already have us wired to the bone. There is no stopping them. Our only hope is for A savior to crush the current system and bring on a global shift in the human consciousness. It is time, either salvation or destruction is imminent. The OP is right, enjoy every day of your life. This is the best it's going be for a long time, unless help arrives.
edit on 13-11-2010 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join