It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why none here will ever get to unmask the real puppetmaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Dear reader & Posters

The reason none of us here will ever truly expose the full extent of the secret agenda of the small group who control this planet is simple, there are too many layer and too many crossroad.

This group learn t long ago to make a large profit creating a problem and an even larger profit by offering a fix.

To get the full complexity of how well buried this group is is easy each time one door is opened it reveal ten more doors with only one right choice. Soon sending the searcher in the wrong direction.
For any one here to truly believe that he or they can follow the thread from start to finish to unravel the whole ball back to the original source is madness.

The leadership group has created so many secret groups within group around the world that the possibilities of unmasking them are zilch.
The few who stumble on evidence of this Leadership group are disposed quickly.
Yes life is unfair but that is the reality of the world we live in today.
Enjoy your life and don't waste a great part of it trying to unmask our masters as they make the rules and laws as they see fit and we are but mere pawn in their world.

Feel good in the knowledge that at least you have worked out that they are there and most people in this world are too asleep to believe what you know is true.
Life is too short to spend it on this grand conspiracy but if you end up dead at least people will say you must have got close.
The sad truth is regardless of what is said the life of mere pawns is worth nothing to these people.
The reality is the more they give us the more we entrap ourselves in our materialistic world.
Peace & health
SM

edit on 13-11-2010 by smokingman2006 because: can't spell _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Don't know about that..
All we have to do is create a new monetary system from scratch..
Work out the wealth and share it evenly with every person on Earth..
Would be a nice reset don't ya think?

And probably more than enough so everyone could live a reasonable life.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

To do that we would need to be in control we are not and never have been

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well thats because not everyone is awake yet..Imagine if everyone realised what was going on..
It would be billions of people verses what? A few thousand at best? You do the math..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Conspiracy is nothing more than a fancy word for "planning" in which the citizens have deliberately been excluded from the early stages thereby leaving them in the dark as to the ultimate goal of the project; I understand your concern. But I feel that since they create/operate the imaginary system, there motivation is not profit.

For example, glenn becks recent specials on george soros do appear to make it seem as if he is evil. Truth is subjective. If the value of the american dollar was to fall, wouldnt the value of other currencies then rise? They will be able to purchase MORE from us for LESS. Since they will be able to purchase MORE for less, we will have to MAKE MORE. Giving more people jobs... sure they are all getting paid 'less'... but america would then redevelop its own domestic marketplace.

So the question is ... what really happened in this scenario?

Nothing... its all imaginary, we as a species allow the 'profit motive' and 'poverty motive' to exist. These motives are extremely beneficial to progress, but NOT humane in any sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You only have to look at what is in the media now days to see that most of the people on this planet live a zombie like life without any clues as to what is really going on and the one's like you who are awake are treated like a nutcase for even bringing up the subject....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

History shows us that the balance between rich and poor as always existed and making money on the sweat of others is the order of things.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Hmm. I disagree... what is the purpose of money?

Read a little on the history of money and its development in our society and you find that money is a way of attaching value to 'labor'. People develop a specialized skill with the understanding that they will be able to exchange this skill to support there lifestyle and get the things they 'want'/desire.

If someone had the power to manipulate the market to that extent they have no REASON to make more money. Why? You have (practically) an infinite amount of 'labor exchange' at your potential.

They can incidentally put there 1mill in the bank in a cd at 5% and make 50,000 a year.. out of what? Not there llabor... especially if that person was BORN into money. The people who PAY for that 50thou are the working poor who pay vast amounts in overdraft fees and other dues. Again, its imaginary, but -

I would argue the system has served humanity well. But we have reached a point where our 'labor' exchange system needs to be based in human motivation, no human subversion.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

I agree in some aspects of what you are saying but my whole point of this thread is that we will really never know what the real goal or agenda of our controllers are as they call the shots and pull the strings in a complete stealth ways.
Free press is gone if it was ever around, Government are corrupt or bought at best and we are condition from birth to follow a set of rules that our very masters don't abide by.
At the end of the day our reality is whatever they decide and really smokes & mirrors
SM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
At the end of the day our reality is whatever they decide and really smokes & mirrors

is this how u got the name smoking man ???
Do you provide part of that smoke ???
And I ask this cuz u sound as if you
are speaking in first person tense, which means
you could be associated with TPTB.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The point isnt to unmask them but to find out the truth so we don't let it happen again....

at least that why I'm into conspiracies....

I don't think theres anything wrong with a 'secret society' except for the ones that were create to house lies

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I agree the truth will probably never be revealed...
Had the internet not gotten in the way lmao

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Think about it for a moment do you think the reality of people living in Africa is their doing or TPTB?
Did the people in Iraq or Afghanistan ask for the reality world they are living it now?
Whoever pulls the strings control our reality its the ultimate illusion.
And no I am purely a private person posting my thoughts on the subject.
peace& hope
SM

edit on 13-11-2010 by smokingman2006 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter if we know exactly whose who as long as we know how it works and how to stop playing the game.

Learn here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There is no reason to unmask or otherwise reveal, unravel, expose, or demonize anyone for anything that has happened. One thing here is at issue and that is very simply that we conceded our personal responsibility to others. When we let others choose any aspect of our lives for us, when we hand that right to them, we hand them our freedom and our sovereignty.

Things may have started out innocently enough in the beginning with ideas of having people lead our communities and then perhaps we the whole idol/hero worship thing a bit out of hand so we ended up with kings and despots. When that stuff started happening was when we started losing our rights. When there were the first slaves, that was our first sign. Now what we have is the culmination of all of that. When we live in our western "democracies", we have an illusion of freedom and an illusion of prosperity. But we're still worshiping idols: Film/TV actors, singers/bands, athletes, etc.

The media has manipulated your culture into the malleable, mindless mass that you are today. Don't go see films! Why do you do it? Because you need your morality/hype/philosophy spoonfed to you? Think for yourselves! Turn off the tv and never turn it on again. There is absolutely nothing worthwhile there. Visit your computer to help you out with things in your real life. But now start doing things with your hands and your eyes and your brain. Forget sports. Forget books. Forget clubs and meetings and support groups. Take your life back and get to know who you are right now, who you should be if you were at all true to yourself, and spend time becoming that person. Drop the roles and the posing. Be you in all your perfection. Find your heart and use it to create a place where there can never be such a thing as a puppet master. Only worry about yourself. You cannot live the lives of others. They have their own sacred task ahead and it's not for you to affect other than to help them along as best you can (but this isn't as you are probably thinking now). This is the way back to freedom, happiness, and sovereignty.

Remember that you create your reality every moment. Otherwise, it creates you. It's all in the perspective.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I concur:

Its all in the perspective- truth is subjective.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

you my friend are on the right track but are too few in numbers to restore the balance.

you are right to say you can make you own reality but if the puppet masters decided tomorrow that disaster or war should come to the region you live in at present would not their reality become yours??

food for thought
SM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

wow... I have NEVER thought from that perspective. That post is extremely insightful

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

The key to all this would be for us to make our reality this same the puppet-masters to do that you need to find out who they are that is the paradox here.

for every action there is a reaction and we are just that the reaction.

that is what a slaves or servants life boils down to.

peace & health
SM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Actually we all have the power to do anything, or try at least. Thats why we have full prisons, because people realized if they wanted money they could rob a bank, If they wanted sex they could rape any girl they chose etc. It's the kind of freedom that they can never take away from you. The system of control only controls the willing. If your willing to throw away your life opposing the system, go for it.

I figure I will play along while things remain comfortable but the day I lose everything is the day I start doing what I always wanted to do. Set fire to everything. Cause you see, some people can't be reasoned with. Some people just want to watch the world burn..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join