It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace be with you all!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi thanks for your Peace. Does YHWH2 stand for Yahweh?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

It is imperitive that if you wish you to continue to discuss matters with me, that you go ahead and improve those things I mentioned regarding the coherence of your replies.

Thanks,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakeweight
Hi thanks for your Peace. Does YHWH2 stand for Yahweh?

Hi Shakeweight,

Please rephrase your question more respectfully.

Thanks,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How would I rephrase it more respectfully? It's a simple question. I don't mean any disrespect.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok, I have a question for you:
Why do some members of society insist on saying things like "Ass, Salami, Lick'em"?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ok, I have a question for you:
Why do some members of society insist on saying things like "Ass, Salami, Lick'em"?

In a free and democratic society people are given choice.

Some people, given this choice will allow some of us an insight into the state-of-affairs within their mind, by releasing such words as you have raised - in conversation, debate, and/or attack. Not necessarily in that order, but sometimes, even yes, in this order. Or even, "Lick'em, Ass, Salami."

I hope this has been a helpful answer,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakeweight
How would I rephrase it more respectfully? It's a simple question. I don't mean any disrespect.

Try rephrasing in various different ways, then take the time to look at them all closely and decide which one is best to put forward, and why.

I do however acknowledge that you meant no disrespect.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Hi YHWH2,

I`m disapointed with your answer, as all scientific things are in nature spiritual,
the scientific community is only at the very best in their infancy of comprehending the scientific laws that surround arround us, and more important, in Us.

Knowledge and wisdom are good and will eventually lead to comprehending what we are and who we are and all alse, but at a pace that is in synchronisity with how far We, as a soul, have developed.

I don`t want to pass judgement on you and hope you understand my intention for writing the above, as i think you will..

Regards,

Senser

edit on 19-11-2010 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi senser,

I did not wish for you to be dissapointed with my answer. I agree with you that the scientific community is in its infancy in understanding many things, including comprehending scientific laws. It is why I would suggest that humans should resist science as all science can do is provide a scientific conclusion to a scientific question. And, this type of thing weakens the cultures of this planet.

I mean, when you were asking me your question, I was under the impression that you expected Truth, and not some wild fantasy theory I could have conjured up to satisfy your specific interest, like say Dante did in the past for his world.

Some of the things you discuss and put forward are abstract ideas, and whilst I may do the same in some of my replies, I do so from a foundation of laureate learning, from texts and comments which have come before me - and are now existing - from great minds and thinkers.

You can pass judgement on me, just do so respectfully. I have no fear of your ideas, I only wish you Peace.

Thanks,
YHWH2

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join