It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace be with you all!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by poap420

I choose not to argue, but it's not cool to attack and insult people for their belief or understanding. Peace to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by poap420

I choose not to argue, but it's not cool to attack and insult people for their belief or understanding. Peace to you.

I fear your the limitations of your understanding of your native language causes you to err. In no way was I insulting you.

Why is it that when someone says something dissecting what someone else states they are viewed by that person as 'insulting'? Perhaps your ego is clouding your intelligence? That is what I would argue.

Luckily, there are ways to destroy the ego, so you can be healed of your mental 'disorder', and through study, you can better understand the syntax of American English.

This place is about discussion, I would reiterate, not mindless chatter.

READ THIS IF ANYTHING:

The posting on ATS involves direct 'idea clashing' that is interpreted by those with less developed understanding of communication as 'insulting', simply because it challenges them to think for the first time in along time. By saying I was insulting you, you insulted yourself.

Luckily, the wonderful people at ATS have provided us with BELOWTOPSECRET.COM for people like our amazingly intellectual OP. (among other things of course)

Truly, peace be with YOU, and may you experience endless joy in the discovery of your reality.

I am saddened by your accusations.

Inkish Alakin (sp? lol idk)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by poap420

If you had any idea what I was talking about, you would realize I was 'attacking' OP's presentation of his/her knowledge, not his beliefs in any way. In fact, I agree with him/her on a fundamental level.
edit on 14-11-2010 by poap420 because: d*mn lol added her

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Dear YHWH2;

1. Do you claim to be Yahweh (is the personal name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible)?
2. What do you believe in?
3. Why is there so much pain and suffering?
4. Is our world on the verge of a change? What should we expect?
5. Is Karma real?

thx.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Guys, YHWH2 could be bull#ting us of course - that is a GIVEN. Since it is a GIVEN that anything on the Internet and ATS is likely to be total BS, we don't need to argue that point. We need to let YHWH2 make some responses, get a good discussion going, and then consider his responses for internal and external consistency. We have nothing to support or debunk at this point. Thank you for respecting the OP and others on the board.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It may very well be the case that with the terms changed the other way around, I would not have gained such a response to my opening thread on this site.

Over the next few days I will be composing a lengthy, detailed response to some of your questions and consternations. I am obliagted to do so since some of you have chosen to respect me, and approached this with an open heart.

I believe you will all find something of some worthiness in it, and I know that you will become wiser for it.

I hope that may be patient until then, and that Peace will be with you.

YHWH2.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Peace to you my friend. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions for me. If you do not mind, the answers you gave opened up to a few more questions.

• Is the Library of Wisdom a physical library or an ethereal one? Who bestowed this knowledge upon you? Is this Library of Wisdom the same as the Akashic Library? If you answer in the ethereal, any advice how a seeker as myself may gain access?

• There are thousands of Jewish Religious texts because they are a Religious caste society. In particular, could you please name briefly which texts you have read?

• Any reason in particular you have chosen enlightenment through Jewish texts rather than other cultures?

• What was your initial motivation for your current spiritual path?

Aren't we all [Jewish]?

I would have to say no. The Jews are pretty specific to their identity. So specific, in fact, that their "race" has fully distinct genetic markers. That is only from a hereditary respect. In regards to their religion, they hold great value to rituals and commandments. To simply believe in their monotheistic God will never suffice to be inclusive of Jewish identity without the rituals and laws.

You feel that you have a message... a mission. I would be interested in your views and understandings. Perhaps you should make a thread to release whatever message it is you feel needs to be addressed.

Thank you for contributing your views. It makes ATS more dynamic and more complete when more people bring different aspects to the table. Shalom Aleichem!

Max Weber, the German sociologist, primarily known for his systematic study of world history with respect to the development of Western civilisation, once wrote, in regard to characterizing the most ideal and perfect carrier of each faith in the diverse justifications and explanations of human life: "In Confucianism, the world-organizing bureaucrat; in Hinduism, the world-ordering magician; in Buddhism, the mendicant monk wandering through the world; in Islam, the warrior seeking to conquer the world; in Judaism, the wandering trader; and in Christianity, the itinerant journeyman."

1200 BC was when Moses formalized Judaic theology. He had the intellect to contemplate the whole of life, with a complete explanation of all human life and history, and he made it rational. His work was the first and following soon after was Christianity, first of all the universal religions. Since Christianity has established the style of the 'new knowledge' and since it's important to know where you came from to know where you are going, the study of sacred Jewish texts is paramount to understanding certain evidentiary patterns in the world.

The Library of Wisdom or Wisdom's Library is a physical library. My mother is responsible for its upkeep and security. The Akashic Library or some other such library which needs a cosmological interface to access - is likely to exist, but I have not discovered any evidence of a means to do so from this world.

I am forbidden by law to name any sacred Judaic texts. Having said that; I would not be constrained by such promises if the texts were in Hebrew (Yiddish) and not the rare Polish of my origin. However, if Israel does not find peace with the Palestinians in the formation of a Two-State solution in the near future -- I will not hestitate to not only release the names of the sacred texts of my study, but I will also upload scanned copies onto the internet. (It may be that I have more to say on this in the answering of another question.)

Enlightenment for me comes from Wisdom's library, which holds all manner of texts, not just those of Judaic origin. I can read Polish, amongst other languages, and a significant number of these Judaic texts are in this language. I would need to learn a new language to read from a book which contains those different words. Learning new languages is not my forte, and the time spent learning would be wasted if the books offered little insight on old questions.

I don't discuss my own spiritual path, unless there is a real need to do so in the answering of a specific and compelling question. My motivation in anything I say or do toward others of this world should always be understood to mean Peace and positiveness -- unless otherwise stated.

YOU SAY: "I would have to say no. The Jews are pretty specific to their identity. So specific, in fact, that their "race" has fully distinct genetic markers. That is only from a hereditary respect. In regards to their religion, they hold great value to rituals and commandments. To simply believe in their monotheistic God will never suffice to be inclusive of Jewish identity without the rituals and laws."

This may not be true. I realize you are quite firm on this matter, but you likely do not know the Jew like I, making this kind of thinking a form of propaganda instilled within you. Regard this as my opinion and believe what you must as I cannot offer anything more on the subject. In effect, it should have been taken as a comment aside, in that we are all indeed G_d's chosen people and therefore all somehow Jewish in origin.

The only message I have to relay is in the answer to a question which has been directed to me. That is my mission: to answer a question. That is why I would propose that this thread remain as: The questions to YHWH2 -- thread. (Which it is now.)

YHWH2
edit on 15-11-2010 by YHWH2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I will be answering your questions next. However, you may find that at least one has been answered in the above post.

YHWH2

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poap420
reply to post by YHWH2

At worst I feel my 'attack' or your thread is, in a deep sense, validating what you are saying.

It is a testament to your spiritual progress you have come this far, but it is also painfully obvious you still are missing a part of the trinity.

I was not trying to hurt you? Have you no experience in grounding empathy within the syntax of the language you are using and reading itself (inherently present within the structure)?
edit on 13-11-2010 by poap420 because: sp

It is customary and proper to mention the thing missing, when one alleges a missing part exists. Otherwise, exactly what you are doing is discrediting the person, by launching from no foundation of argument. You are just saying this is so. Not why it is so.

A failure of many things, therefore.

I can point to a book you may be able to find, which if read correctly will right this fault in your mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Rabi if i may be so bold,, u are married? thus Rabi not disrespect.
One question "Has Ariel Sharon passed away yet?" if so then that wasn't a very short time at all,, right??

AJH
edit on 15-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Rabi if i may be so bold,, u are married? thus Rabi not disrespect.
One question "Has Ariel Sharon passed away yet?" if so then that wasn't a very short time at all,, right??

AJH
edit on 15-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

I am not Rabbi.

I do not meet with the Learned Elders in the way the author of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion had done. However, I do hold certain information which would make that last book appear like an Archies comic, if published.

If Israel does not make peace with the Palestinians, in the form of a Two-State solution, in the near future, I will release this new work to the world for scrutiny.

What is your fascination with Ariel Sharon? He is but one man, a former Israeli Prime Minister; knocking on death's door for an awfully long time, we are led to believe. From what I can ascertain, there are no major turns or cycles for Israel or the world, which would be reliant on either a fictionalized story or truthful story - of him, presently.

In summary, what the media is reporting is likely to be accurate as there is no obvious evidence for a reason of it to be untrue. It's not like; Israel only survives if they can prolong to keep the story of him actually being alive - in the media. Thus; Israel is alive - Ariel is alive. Vice-versa.

You may be onto something, but it's unlikely.

YHWH2

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sorry but it has nothing to do with him being alive/or dead, and using yhwh as a title ,,then proclaiming the wisdom of the Rabi, well sorry,,, but even then admitted u were indeed not a rabi, ,,but now should i ask about the yhwh part?
Cause if u have the wisdom of yhwh do give unto us a gift ofyour insite,, into the mind of god , for should such great knowledge should be given freely, yes for u have already paid the price of gaining such wisdom, u do us such a great service by this sacrifice u have made,, speak unto us so that we may sit in awe.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Can you tell one how to find peace and relief when one’s past (of pain, confusion, and fear) always seems to get in the way of living (in the present) and not trusting that in the future it is going to get better?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Your awe of me is insignificant. If you have a consternation, and therefore a question about human life and this world, please ask it and I will make a firm attempt at trying to answer it for you. You asked about Ariel Sharon in relation to his (life) death, and now you are saying your question has nothing to do with that.

Unless you are coherent about what it is you are asking me, I can only really make a calculated guess. Please also improve your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Therefore, please be coherent in asking a question you want answered.

"Tetsuo" is next in line to have his questions answered.

Please be patient if you decide to proceed.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by proof-would-be-good
Can you tell one how to find peace and relief when one’s past (of pain, confusion, and fear) always seems to get in the way of living (in the present) and not trusting that in the future it is going to get better?

Step back a little and observe the question you have posed, for a moment. Please.

You have in the past been through "pain, confusion, and fear" and yet you are living and on this website, and asking this question. You are still here! You are a hero, my friend, but do not primarily think of yourself as such as it may get in the way of things.

The future is always going to be better because it means that you would have overcome the present-past.

I understand that it can feel frustrating that the future is always cloaked by the darkness of your past, but I know that eventually things turn for the better. The pain, confusion, and fear are dissolved by a new, fresh, and positive purpose. Even if you have done wrong, you can be absolved of your wrongdoing and find peace, I assure you.

I don't know your background, but allow me to suggest that you begin meditating (Google it for more info or find a local class. Prayer is also good.) when things begin to encroach from your past. Also, come up with a mantra which suits a truth in your own personal life. It can be anything which is positive and personal to you -- and keep repeating it, if things begin to really stack up, heavily. Even, just in daily life, a mantra can help bring about a feeling of peace and positiveness.

It is difficult to trust in things which are not readily visible and proven, such as the future, but just by asking this question you are already on your way into a more peaceful future on this world. Use what you have been through as the foundation for a state of peace within you. Believe in your own proof and trust in your own experiences, for you alone are after all - testament to its success and reality in your own life.

In the patterns of the world, hardness always seems to break with peace. This is the one obvious repeating theme in the books of my study. I have not come across an instance in my learning, where there is only hardness for ever, and therefore never peace. Hardness and difficulty always breaks into peace. And if it breaks or has broken for you in the past, you should know it will do so again, and with meditation and/or prayer you will help to bring about it sooner and easier, and the future will begin to become more trustowrthy of being more peaceful, I assure you.

I understand I have provided an obtuse reply, but you can may it accurate and fitting to your personal circumstances. There will always be Peace.

Peace,
YHWH2

edit on 16-11-2010 by YHWH2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Hello there YHWH2. My breath is your breath.

Thank you for your service and work in posting here. Here are a few questions:

-You have mentioned your understanding and support of the Abrahamic traditions. Have you any commentary on the Brahmanic traditions, Buddhism, and/or the Tao?

-Are you familiar with the "Ra Material" also known as the "Law of One"? Can you comment on the accuracy of this information? Somebody else asked if the Library of Wisdom is similar to the Akashic Hall of Records - I might ask if one may access this Library of Wisdom via external means or channeling, or by looking within to initiate contact/awareness of what I can best refer to as "intelligent infinity"? You can read the Law of One at www.lawofone.info

-Are you in contact with any network of entities, terrestrial or otherwise, which works for the enlightenment and well-being of all conscious entities? How might an individual become more involved in spreading knowledge of unity and peace?

-I see a relationship between the trinities of Father-Son-Holy Spirit, Mind-Body-Spirit, the Sat-Cit-Ananda, Id-Ego-Superego, Time-Space-Motion, and Positive-Negative-Neutral/Null. What are some practices for becoming more aware of each part of these trinities within ourselves? How might one best unify their trinity, harmonize one's personal trifecta?

-Are you familiar with, for lack of a better term, the New World Order and its work to enslave our race? Is the totalitarian domination of humankind, or the creation of this secretly enslaved society a necessary catalyst for conscious spiritual evolution? Could we grow, without an oppressive regime, to peace and harmony? The Ego seems necessary for individual growth - without an Ego to transcend, we would never progress. Is the enslavement of humankind necessary for us to move beyond?

Thank you for coming by and posting!
Aum.

Whilst our atoms are the same, unfortunately, our breaths are not the same. We may breathe and exhale the same material, but our breaths won't be the same. Let me explain: Imagine two people facing each other in the frigid air of winter. They are talking and the thick plumes of cold air escape their mouths in the most interesting forms of wave motion and currents. If they are standing close together, and the air is cold enough, their plumes might even meet and mingle -- but each plume from each person will be different according to what they are saying, and even in the way they are saying it, even though the argon in the air between them may be shared by both.

I therefore accept, that what you are really inferring is that we are both made of the same four elemental substances in ancient and medieval philosophy, like all the other inhabitants of this world. Therefore, not only connecting us to each other, but also to every other form of life and energy on this planet.

There is a lot to admire about the Eastern traditions, particularly Chinese religion and its holistic nature. To them it is self-evident that all things are one. Looking back into history we find that Newton is the greatest of all the scientific figures. He was the one man who had lengthened the stretch of the 'new knowledge' to infinity. He was also a Unitarian, which many people don't realize.

Whilst I have heard of such concepts as "The Law of One" and such respective contact, before, I have never come across such a store of information or work from the place you have shown me by providing this address. At first glance the accuracy of "The Law of One" appears deeply flawed, like a work entirely based on muddled thinking. Then as you continue reading, your imagination exploring, you are drawn into a fascinating story of positiveness, and the belief that it would be neat if some of this was true.

However, it is important to remember that at its premise is a scientific experiment infering classical philosophy, which is trying to plug the gap between science and magic - in terms of the perspective of these two choices in the complete picture of the world - by involving notions of the extraterrestrial and spirit world.

I am of the old school in so far as that science should be resisted by humans. With that foundation of learning I am skeptical of this particular work. Also, I must admit I have not studied this material closely enough, and for long enough - to accept its truth and as such believe in it wholeheartedly. I am, at this time, therefore drawn to a simple question of myself: Could I conceive of such a hoax with all the books at my disposal? My answer brings a smile to my face: Of course I could!

If you feel you are somehow too far involved with this particular concept, but are intrigued by some of the explored notions such as the unity of the self - I would suggest an excellent book for you to read by the great German novelist and poet, Herman Hesse.

The Library of Wisdom or Wisdom's Library is a physical library. My mother is responsible for its upkeep and security. The Akashic Library or some other such library which needs a cosmological interface to access - is likely to exist, but I have not discovered any evidence of a means to do so from this world. I'm not sure if you know much about 'lucid dreaming', but I would suggest that if you are committed and passionate about this subject, you may find a way to use such techniques and devices to access parts of your mind which may present some inspiring answers. It can't hurt, and it can make for a most interesting period of sleeping. Very much like a second life. No point wasting all that time sleeping, without any benefit other than recharging the body, one might think.

I am not in contact with any network of entities such as those you describe and suggest. However, I do pray to G_d and feel that I am in contact with Him that way. When I pray, I always feel it's important to give voice to my words, even though they are given in a whisper.

That you ask me how to become more involved in the spreading of knowledge of unity and peace, suggests to me that you not only already have this knowledge, but that you are already involved in its spreading; wishing you could be doing more.

May I suggest that to do so, more may mean less, if you were to suit your advance at a specific target with a specific aim. Match your approach to the target audience, if you will. A textbook on Marketing 101, may be useful to explore in finding inventive ways of reaching more people with the spreading of the knowledge of unity and peace. One person may react best one particular way, while a group of people may react better in a completely different way.

Your observance of the relationship between the trinities is sound. If I may, I would also add a few more of a somehow more different variety, such as in the spirit world, where one might find; alchemy-sorcery-demons, and in the scientific question of 'What is it?, description-explanation-certainty.

I might be reluctant to name the following as they are more of a group of three than a trinity; in respect to all forms of human wisdom; magic&sience-alchemy&physics-mathematics&G_d.

As far as "becoming more aware of each part of these trinities within ourselves" - I would suggest the trinity of pratice, of: close study - cognitive thought - sound discussion. Imagine the simple life of a monk in a cloister as a beginning in imagining this practice. "Harmonizing one's personal trifecta" speaks to a way of living which turns one inward with the outward appearance of a humble, respectful, and honest person out in society. Synergy between the internal and external to harmonize it makes.

Your final paragraph now: I am certainly aware of what you term the "New World Order". I accept the concept of a world order, and that the present one is "new". However, I must admit that I find contentions such that, this "Order" is working to "enslave our race" incompatible with my study of this subject, and therefore rendering it a pointless area of scrutiny in its present form, given also some of the ambiguous and convoluted aspects of your presentation. Taking your questions out of the specific and into the generic, would attempt to solve some of the problems I have in answering them.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer your questions,
YHWH2.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi YHWH2,

Have you given my earlier question some thought?

The one about gravity? would love to hear your thoughts about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Dear YHWH2;

1. Do you claim to be Yahweh (is the personal name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible)?
2. What do you believe in?
3. Why is there so much pain and suffering?
4. Is our world on the verge of a change? What should we expect?
5. Is Karma real?

thx.

1. The structure and disrespectful nature of this question prevents me from answering.

2.I believe in G_d. I believe in the close study of knowledge, cognitive thought, and robust discussion. I believe that good will triumph over evil on this world.

3. How far do you want me to go back? I am prevented from answering this question by its ambiguous nature.

4. On the verge of a change? Verge? This world is changing rapidly as each moment passes, and you should expect this to continue into the near future. A change, followed by another change, etc. Humans are changing this world like never before in the history of human civilisation. It's likely that the destructive nature of this change will eventually slow the way most people experience this world, and direct them toward their own personal search for goodness and peace. However, at the same time it will harden the evil within the selfish and inconsiderate, and the stakes will rise in the Game G_d plays with this world. Technology, the practical incarnation of science should be resisted by humans at every level. It is a critical factor to the survival of the world's cultures that the people of the world rally toward the resistence of science.

5. Not to be cliche, but yes, the idea of Karma is real. However, I have found no evidence of it existing as Law on this world. Absence of evidence doesn't necessarily make something less real, mind you.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer your questions,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senser
Hi YHWH2,

Have you given my earlier question some thought?

The one about gravity? would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Hi Senser,

I have given it some thought, and again I direct you to my remark that science can only answer scientific questions. I have never claimed to be a scientist, even though I have books about science and the nature of things.

I'm have nothing more to add on the subject.

Peace,
YHWH2
edit on 18-11-2010 by YHWH2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by proof-would-be-good

It is my sincerest hope that my reply to you has had some kind of positive influence in your life and seeing the future with more peace.

YHWH2

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join