It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace be with you all!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I extend My Peace to you, All.

Peace be with you!

You may ask Me anything. I will try most earnestly to answer you with the Truth, your question.

I have access to the Library of Wisdom, and studied all the Jewish texts closely, and I know I can share this wisdom with you All.

Above all, it will be My Peace I give you.

Again, I extend My Peace to you, All.

You have no reason to fear me, if you come with an open heart,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

We have no reason to fear you because you have the answers. This is classic thank you for the laugh.

I usually would just welcome you and see past your opening post but your arrogance was so over the top I had to chime in. I would get things in order in your own backyard before looking into other people's.

And by the way truth is subjective.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

May Peace be upon you! Welcome to ATS.

I have a couple questions for ya.

• What is the Library of Wisdom? How long have you had access to this library? How did you discover the library?

• Specifically, which Jewish texts have you studied closely?

• What is the greatest discovery you have made for one seeking Peace?

• Are you Jewish?

• What is your understanding/belief about creation, existence, and reality?

Thanks in advance for offering to answer questions. Shalom aleichem.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok i will bite

What exacly is gravity and why is it so important??

And don`t give me the simple answer like: its keeping us from falling of the earth...
if you catch my drift..

edit on 13-11-2010 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Your bravado notwithstanding,

Greetings,peace to you too,and Welcome to the Happy Place.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by YHWH2

We have no reason to fear you because you have the answers. This is classic thank you for the laugh.

I usually would just welcome you and see past your opening post but your arrogance was so over the top I had to chime in. I would get things in order in your own backyard before looking into other people's.

And by the way truth is subjective.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

What disorder are you referring to, with respect to my "backyard"? Did I disclose to you that I even have a "backyard"?

Perhaps my "backyard" is the frontyard of this World...

Turht is subjective... Interesting reasoning. You seem to be caught up in a little loop, my friend. The Truth I give, is not as you think in your little loop, my dear friend.

So, not only is no reason given, but nobody has been quoted.

You are so profound at reading. Be sure to not miss the actual words themselves. You may find you are reading the text of; The Unamed One, when really you may be reading the words of a simple children's nursery rhyme.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

edit on 13-11-2010 by YHWH2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senser
Ok i will bite

What exacly is gravity and why is it so important??

And don`t give me the simple answer like: its keeping us from falling of the earth...
if you catch my drift..

Thank you for asking a most interesting question.

Science can only answer scientific questions.

Think on this a little while longer, and if you are still not satisfied I will attempt to give you my authoritative answer.

May all your sensors always be on and focused,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horselover Fat
Your bravado notwithstanding,

Greetings,peace to you too,and Welcome to the Happy Place.

I fear you are under the impression that I have made some overt dislay of chest-thumping, thus inferring "bravado".

We will see in time if someone asks questions before making - perhaps inaccurate - inferences.

Thanks for the greeting, peace, and welcome.

I am happy,
YHWH2.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by YHWH2

May Peace be upon you! Welcome to ATS.

I have a couple questions for ya.

• What is the Library of Wisdom? How long have you had access to this library? How did you discover the library?

The Library of Wisdom is Wisdom's Library. I have had access to it since always. But I have only - in the last few years - begun to scrutinize its contents closely. It was bestowed unto me. More accurately, it was advanced to me only after my close observance of its belonging in the place of my learning and residence. I came across it, but I did not discover it.

• Specifically, which Jewish texts have you studied closely?

Sacred texts, mostly.

• What is the greatest discovery you have made for one seeking Peace?

Peace, I did not need to discover. Peace, like Wisdom's Library, therefore. To answer your question: Peace comes from within. It needs a focused and keen mind to find. You may find it amongst many things.

... For one seeking Peace, though. If one is seeking Peace, it may be prudent to look for it everywhere. Again, an open heart and being honest with yourself will help one to find it, I feel.

• Are you Jewish?

Aren't we all? (Sorry for answering with a question.) I was raised Catholic, I have a Jewish heritage, I respect Islam like it was my own.

• What is your understanding/belief about creation, existence, and reality?

That is a question I am very glad you have asked. My understanding shall be your understanding for every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. However, I won't answer it in my Introductory Thread. If more than half of the members of this site (say), log in, on a date to be fixed, I will answer all this satisfactorily in a new Thread with a new title.

You shall continue to hold the question, though. Thank you for asking it, I do want to answer it.

Shalom aleichem, And;
YHWH2.

Thanks in advance for offering to answer questions. Shalom aleichem.

Your advance has been received, you have posed some not insignificant questions.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

No offense but we get threads like this on ATS all the time. So much so that I have quit ATS 3 times and vowed never to return... only to come back and make another account.

Dont you think it would be more beneficial to humanity and this species if you catalagued and wrote down all of your knowledge for people to access at there leisure.

We have had thousand of years of relying on a pulpit/shaman... why would you condemn us to that fate if you have such great wisdom?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by poap420
reply to post by YHWH2

No offense but we get threads like this on ATS all the time. So much so that I have quit ATS 3 times and vowed never to return... only to come back and make another account.

Dont you think it would be more beneficial to humanity and this species if you catalagued and wrote down all of your knowledge for people to access at there leisure.

We have had thousand of years of relying on a pulpit/shaman... why would you condemn us to that fate if you have such great wisdom?

pope420,

You would rather quit a webiste you obviously enjoy over just ignoring threads which you deem distasteful?

If I wrote down all my knowledge, I would only be a copier, as I would be accessing Wisdom's Library, remember. Is that what you would seek me do? Reproduce this wisdom? Perhaps you would like it best if I was to reproduce all this Wisdom into one sentence for you??

If only one person was to gain some measure of positiveness from my time on this website, I would deem it a good expenditure of my time.

So far, I have stated you can ask me anything, and instead you choose to want to discredit me. Your fate is your own. You are condemning yourself and yourself only, my dear friend.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

II would have you allow others to make up their own mind...

I... I would rather that than you (possibly) get some sick satisfaction out of playing, essentially, prophet. (this may not be true, but you understand that psycho-analytically speaking, most people that start these threads have this intention)

I have known many people in my real life that have access to the Akashic Records, im not arguing you dont, im just arguing that the means is the end.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

In no way was I attempting to discredit you, that is called a character attack, and it is a big no no between true intellectuals.

The point of websites like this is for a dynamic, fluid, exchange of ideas and concepts... not 'COME LOOK AT ME I HAVE THE ANSWERS'... when really, you dont 'have' the answers and you admit it. You only have ACCESS to the answers through your limited perception as a corporeal being.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There are sites, such as anybodythere.net where the--- 'I have the answers, ask me'--- mentality WOULD be appropriate, and you would be fulfilling your goal/desires even more quickly because the people there would place actual weight in your words, knowing people like you dont lie (directly).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poap420

You are absolutely correct, with most of what you are saying.

I can see that you are not ready for me here, and what I can offer.

It's interesting to note that you are not really asking me anything worthwhile?

Father once asked me; "Would you choose to save them?" I answered like a mere child answering a question about his favourite ice cream flavor.

Suffice to say I regretted my answer in retrospect. Then not. Now...

Now,
YHWH2

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

At worst I feel my 'attack' or your thread is, in a deep sense, validating what you are saying.

It is a testament to your spiritual progress you have come this far, but it is also painfully obvious you still are missing a part of the trinity.

I was not trying to hurt you? Have you no experience in grounding empathy within the syntax of the language you are using and reading itself (inherently present within the structure)?
edit on 13-11-2010 by poap420 because: sp

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

reply to post by Horselover Fat

reply to post by poap420

I really wish some of you [critics] would just live and let be. Or is that a lesson your parents never taught you? What are you benefitting from being so hostile towards people such as the OP? Did he harm anyone? Did he disrespect anyone? As far as I can see, no! He did not harm anyone and so far only wished you PEACE!

You [critics] confront people such as the OP unprovoked in what hopes? Does it make you more enlightened to tell this person he is lacking enlightenment? Judgementalism.

Are you saving me by trying to kill his/her words? Am I not allowed to indulge my fancy? Does it make me naive, gullible, or the such for engaging dialogue with those that claim to know certain knowledge?

On the contrary, I do not blindly follow anyone! I engage all those that may spark my interest. Why? Because every person on this earth has a different perspective than I. I ask questions to compare their understanding to my own. I ask in hopes that I may learn something. Even the babbling fool can teach you an atom's weight if you try to learn. Learn what? Maybe a single point will resonate that will shed light on understanding! Perhaps their error will teach a lesson that I can now avoid for myself. I do not need to follow or believe a person's words to learn from them!!! I can learn by comparison, by critique.

What the hell are you critics looking for? A god dam dictatorship!? Do you curse the library because it carries a few authors you do not agree with? Do you break your television because of some channels you have no interest in? Do you destroy your computer because it hosts certain sites you are against? No! You simply avoid and ignore the distasteful. The same here should be practiced on ATS, unless you like projecting negativity, hostility, and are trying to force YOUR view on others!

You all coming here telling this OP to shut up is more encroaching on anyone's freedoms and belief system than you claim damage done by OP.

If threads like this make you want to leave ATS, then get the [F word] out of here! Do you punch everyone on the street that wears clothes you do not like? Grow up, and stop being judgmental. Don't like an aspect, ignore it! If you want to force people like the OP on what they can and can not say, then freaking go move to Iran and join their government and go kill people over speech and ideals.

You critics have much to learn on respect and how to properly interact with your fellow humans. You all have shown more ignorance and more negativity than this poor OP that you have decided to attack.

Don't like threads, freaking ignore them! Is it that hard? You do it constantly in your daily life!!! Or maybe you attack people online in attempts to project power that you lack in your own meager existence.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Peace to you my friend. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions for me. If you do not mind, the answers you gave opened up to a few more questions.

• Is the Library of Wisdom a physical library or an ethereal one? Who bestowed this knowledge upon you? Is this Library of Wisdom the same as the Akashic Library? If you answer in the ethereal, any advice how a seeker as myself may gain access?

• There are thousands of Jewish Religious texts because they are a Religious caste society. In particular, could you please name briefly which texts you have read?

• Any reason in particular you have chosen enlightenment through Jewish texts rather than other cultures?

• What was your initial motivation for your current spiritual path?

Aren't we all [Jewish]?

I would have to say no. The Jews are pretty specific to their identity. So specific, in fact, that their "race" has fully distinct genetic markers. That is only from a hereditary respect. In regards to their religion, they hold great value to rituals and commandments. To simply believe in their monotheistic God will never suffice to be inclusive of Jewish identity without the rituals and laws.

You feel that you have a message... a mission. I would be interested in your views and understandings. Perhaps you should make a thread to release whatever message it is you feel needs to be addressed.

Thank you for contributing your views. It makes ATS more dynamic and more complete when more people bring different aspects to the table. Shalom Aleichem!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello there YHWH2. My breath is your breath.

Thank you for your service and work in posting here. Here are a few questions:

-You have mentioned your understanding and support of the Abrahamic traditions. Have you any commentary on the Brahmanic traditions, Buddhism, and/or the Tao?

-Are you familiar with the "Ra Material" also known as the "Law of One"? Can you comment on the accuracy of this information? Somebody else asked if the Library of Wisdom is similar to the Akashic Hall of Records - I might ask if one may access this Library of Wisdom via external means or channeling, or by looking within to initiate contact/awareness of what I can best refer to as "intelligent infinity"? You can read the Law of One at www.lawofone.info

-Are you in contact with any network of entities, terrestrial or otherwise, which works for the enlightenment and well-being of all conscious entities? How might an individual become more involved in spreading knowledge of unity and peace?

-I see a relationship between the trinities of Father-Son-Holy Spirit, Mind-Body-Spirit, the Sat-Cit-Ananda, Id-Ego-Superego, Time-Space-Motion, and Positive-Negative-Neutral/Null. What are some practices for becoming more aware of each part of these trinities within ourselves? How might one best unify their trinity, harmonize one's personal trifecta?

-Are you familiar with, for lack of a better term, the New World Order and its work to enslave our race? Is the totalitarian domination of humankind, or the creation of this secretly enslaved society a necessary catalyst for conscious spiritual evolution? Could we grow, without an oppressive regime, to peace and harmony? The Ego seems necessary for individual growth - without an Ego to transcend, we would never progress. Is the enslavement of humankind necessary for us to move beyond?

Thank you for coming by and posting!
Aum.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by Subjective Truth

reply to post by Horselover Fat

reply to post by poap420

I really wish some of you [critics] would just live and let be. Or is that a lesson your parents never taught you? What are you benefitting from being so hostile towards people such as the OP? Did he harm anyone? Did he disrespect anyone? As far as I can see, no! He did not harm anyone and so far only wished you PEACE!

You [critics] confront people such as the OP unprovoked in what hopes? Does it make you more enlightened to tell this person he is lacking enlightenment? Judgementalism.

Are you saving me by trying to kill his/her words? Am I not allowed to indulge my fancy? Does it make me naive, gullible, or the such for engaging dialogue with those that claim to know certain knowledge?

On the contrary, I do not blindly follow anyone! I engage all those that may spark my interest. Why? Because every person on this earth has a different perspective than I. I ask questions to compare their understanding to my own. I ask in hopes that I may learn something. Even the babbling fool can teach you an atom's weight if you try to learn. Learn what? Maybe a single point will resonate that will shed light on understanding! Perhaps their error will teach a lesson that I can now avoid for myself. I do not need to follow or believe a person's words to learn from them!!! I can learn by comparison, by critique.

What the hell are you critics looking for? A god dam dictatorship!? Do you curse the library because it carries a few authors you do not agree with? Do you break your television because of some channels you have no interest in? Do you destroy your computer because it hosts certain sites you are against? No! You simply avoid and ignore the distasteful. The same here should be practiced on ATS, unless you like projecting negativity, hostility, and are trying to force YOUR view on others!

You all coming here telling this OP to shut up is more encroaching on anyone's freedoms and belief system than you claim damage done by OP.

If threads like this make you want to leave ATS, then get the [F word] out of here! Do you punch everyone on the street that wears clothes you do not like? Grow up, and stop being judgmental. Don't like an aspect, ignore it! If you want to force people like the OP on what they can and can not say, then freaking go move to Iran and join their government and go kill people over speech and ideals.

You critics have much to learn on respect and how to properly interact with your fellow humans. You all have shown more ignorance and more negativity than this poor OP that you have decided to attack.

Don't like threads, freaking ignore them! Is it that hard? You do it constantly in your daily life!!! Or maybe you attack people online in attempts to project power that you lack in your own meager existence.

I would disagree with you at the very level of how you define your words.

Are you not doing what you 'rant' about the critics of the op doing...? Extensively in this post I would argue.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join