It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!!! OMG!!!! The Great Old Ones Are Rising!!!! I Am The Chosin One!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
sorry for my pour spellig and grammer. i havent had any slep latley and i think i'm loosing my mind. it started a few weeks ago when i was at a garage sail and found this weird old book. it talked about other worlds beeyond this one and about his race of gods that roamed the earth before tha age of man but then something happen and now they are dead but dreeming. i statred having really bad nitemares about this monster thing guy that called itself cthulu. i kept hearing a song over and over in the dreams and i looked it up onlineto see if i heard it before and whatdo you know, it's onthere. hereit is and the monster pikture wast here too. i kep seeing that thing on my dreems all the time and its driving me crasy. i read the book and it says the things called greatld ones are coming up from the see and their going to eat us and kill realty. when i was lookingup this stuff onlone it had something about a guy name hp lovecraft he wrote stuff about these gods and also cthulu he wasn't just writing he's a profit and these things are reel. you have to beleeve me their comming and will eeat usall up and kill realiety im just writing this too warn you so you can maybe fiteback abnd not get eeten up inm so afreaid to falla sleepbe cause i know theyr comming and said im the chosing one that will bring them in thisw old from thers from mty dreems and theyll com oneof these nights and eet me first and then all ov you. so please please pray i dont tfall aleep ohmygo d im so scareed i cant stand it theyr comming.godhel p us all. anotherthing yu should know is thered this song online that tells the s tory of this thing ajd her it is right here.

Okay, this is a parody, if you haven't guessed. I'm tired of seeing all these ridiculous threads popping up and getting 100s of flags, while well written and well thought out threads by other members are getting ignored and buried. I just don't think it's right. I know, "If you don't like it, just ignore it and don't click the link". I try to ignore them but it's hard. I come here for good articles and I really have to dig to find them, thanks to the huge amount of crap that's been burying them lately. Rant over. Peace.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Awww.. Here you go little guy

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Wow. The complaints department. Great!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It would seem to me that we are seeing more of these rant type threads than actually needed. I like the threads that are not rants.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I just spent 5 minutes reading something near impossible to comprehend, to find it was all intentionally done to pretend like you were an idiot?

Not the first time. But please remember, if you want the bad threads to stop coming, take it up with the bad thread producers and not everyone.

I have respect for your complaint, for i feel the same, just try not to trick people into reading crap.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

If it makes you feel any better, it kind of gave me a headache writing it. All the misspellings and spell check visually screaming at me.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Sorry about that. I really am. I didn't intend to trick anyone. I thought anyone reading the title would know it was crap.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have a prediction to make.

This one I'm reasonably sure will come to pass

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that right after I posted it. I'm waiting to get spanked for doing that.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I really have to dig to find them, thanks to the huge amount of crap that's been burying them lately.

The Portal said if you dig really deep, you find red gold.. I don't know if that's true but.. maybe. I haven't tried..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Ewwww lol red gold. Got me picturing a guy with his finger way way up his nose.

The Portal knows all. So, it has to be true!
edit on 13-11-2010 by Skid Mark because: added something.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that right after I posted it. I'm waiting to get spanked for doing that.

Coh, typical prediction thread, my prediction failed to come true!! lol

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I'm actually shocked it wasn't closed. Cthulu ate my second line.

new topics

top topics

join