It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Jumping....lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I thought I would share this with everyone....

www.quantumjumping.com...

$167. That's all it costs to be able to traverse the multiverse. lol. People actually buy into this crap? This guy should be a politician if he can sell this bull to people that actually buy it. WOW....Humanity is sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You don't have to be condescending, maybe it threatens you? That guy has stuff for free on youtube if you want to learn something for free. And he worked for Silva as one of the top people www.silvamethod.com... before he went off and did his own thing. Know anything about NLP, or meditation, or trance-induction do you?

I've used it successfully. It's a tool for meditation at the extreme end of the skeptic scale. It's something else for others though...no need to knock it till you tried it. Or maybe it just scares the snip out of you.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Humanity is sad.

Sad or simply wanting more, always wanting more, needing more getting more. never realizing the joy in what is already there..................
and I have used the tones for manifesting and other things. but have you tried it? have you ever been experienced? Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful...................................................

edit on 13-11-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah, i think charging for the info is a little absurd. Manipulation of the dimensions to change your life, could bring him untold wealth. IMO.

edit to add: ridicule is not the best way to approach things.
edit on 13-11-2010 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I agree with the OP.

But sadly, if it were true and it was possible to 'jump' into the mind of myself in an alternate reality, I would most likely punch myself in the face and tell me to sod off back where I came from. "Get outta there ya loser!!!!"

Knowing me that is...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok. Maybe I was a bit harsh. I concede on that. However, $167?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well since I been on ATS I discovered a guy selling royal British titles, a guy selling space travel merchandise and now this. Mystical future self envisioning in a bottle. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm trying desperately to give it away free of charge in my thread Personal Alchemy and the Elixir of Life (found in my sig).

It'a a work in progress, but when I'm done, whoever tries it, will be astounded, and then further amazed at the results, and there's no self interest in it at all, I'm just trying to help people who are burnt out and tired like I was, crumbling.

if the product or service renders VALUE, then that's all that matters, although I haven't checked this one out myself yet so I cannot say if there's anything of value being offered.

Altered states of consciousness (something else accessed for free in my thread btw, you have to look for it a bit), that's valuable for a lot of peopel, so who's to say, that it represents something bad or horrible, or something which must be, out of hand, condemned immediately, on the basis of its very premise. Who knows what vistas or new horizons this guy might be exploring, it's not out of the realm of possible, is all I'm saying, that what he's offering could be worth the 160 bucks.

SOUNDS dubious to a degree, on the face of it, but who knows..?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
How do you settle on ANY price, if it's legitimate? I mean, if there's a guaranteed way to expand somebody's awareness to such a fekking degree that he can access other "life channels" — like Being John Malkovich, accessing another life and tapping on the talents of other incarnations — how do you put a price on that?

This is all very Matrix-influenced, I think. The mentality behind The Matrix trilogy spawned a whole wave of metaphysical mumbo-jumbo... Parallel lives, mirror-image universes, transmigration of talents and skills, all that nonsense, just "download" a skill directly into your corporeal body, right?

They're trying to capitalize on the insubstantial. Snake Oil, the man said.

Hell, you can go to any hobbit hut on the Internet and get Psilocybin Atlantis mushrooms that will expand your awareness, allow you to observe parallel dimensions and everything else, and it only costs about $25 with shipping.

— Zesko Whirligan
edit on 11/13/2010 by Zesko Whirligan because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
hmm read the small print and see if theres a money back guarantee

People will believe anything if they are either stupid enough or desperate....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I just went and took a look, and um, well, yeah, it's absurd. Don't get me wrong I do believe in many dimensions, and vast unexplored realms of possibility, but not like that. Then again, in the realm of all possibility that is the future, there would be, in potentia, an infinite number of POSSIBLE me's, so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it out of hand.. if there's one thing I never do is assume, prior to investigation. I would however need to be given a free sample to give it a whirl and see what new possibilities can arise from such a visioning technique. You know the more I think about it, the idea of catching up to a future self, and being there, as that person, so as to pull your REAL self in that direction, isn't such a bad idea.. I just don't know what to think, but I'll have to admit to being just a little intrigued, the more I think about it, as a realm of future possibility.

Edit: The problem is they are not presenting it as a metaphor, or an archetype, but as an ACTUAL parralel universe. Reinterpreted, slightly, and it might make for a good visualization aid, relative to the future we are actually rolling into, which is by its very nature a realm of infinite possibility, or of a multiple, parallel universes in potentia. Only problem with thier claims is that the ONLY one universe or reality which arises, is the one we find ourselves having CHOSEN, through the present.

I'd put a different spin on it, but used as a metaphor for visualizing into the future realm of all possibility, who knows..?

I cannot be so cynical as some, and am always willing to at least consider all possibilities. And if that makes me look like a fool I don't really care.
edit on 13-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
See, I am utterly fascinated with anything which would dramatically increase the power of the freedom of choice for the individual, and am convinced that there is a certain type of reframe, capable of suddenly placing the individual (yes, as if by a sudden quantum leap) at a much higher perspective, what I think of as a type of "omegapoint", or an end of time, in a sense, whereby time itself shall be aquired or picked up as a tool of creativity, and so I have to applaud anyone who is making the sincere and honest attempt to formulate a methodology by which these higher realms may be accessed. Of course these are not "parallel universes" in actuality, but they are, in potentiality, and QM does point to the notion that their probability waves extend within a real domain (a domain of absolute freedom to choose), and to a degree these future possibilities indeed are "bifurcating" endlessly before us, prior to each choice, and each decision. Also, to a degree, anything that is creative, is also novel, and therefore breaks free of the mold of reaction/response learned behaviors, all of which are nothing but reflections of the PAST when all the while, the only thing that matters is the future life and future self we are living INTO, through the unfolding present moment. Furthermore, to create novelty involves drawing it out of, the future, which really is a type of multiverse, at least until it's actualized. So maybe it doesn't matter precisely how we view it ie: as something that has not happened yet, or, as a parallel universe with a life all it's own!

And no, i am not a naive fool desperate to buy into anything that comes along. I am what's called open minded.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
hmm read the small print and see if theres a money back guarantee

People will believe anything if they are either stupid enough or desperate....

But if it's a mind expanding tool for some, are those people also stupid and/or desperate? Even if this is not quantum jumping, it is still changing the visual internal sensory predicate of the user. In other words it alters the internal pictures of the mind's eye on a deep level.

When people use "the secret" to visualize things and it doesn't work it's because they are visualizing from the conscious mind only...but this is designed to line up the ego with the id so that real shifts can come about.

You probably don't even understand what I'm sayin', but anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I just went and took a look, and um, well, yeah, it's absurd. Don't get me wrong I do believe in many dimensions, and vast unexplored realms of possibility, but not like that. Then again, in the realm of all possibility that is the future, there would be, in potentia, an infinite number of POSSIBLE me's, so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it out of hand.. if there's one thing I never do is assume, prior to investigation. I would however need to be given a free sample to give it a whirl and see what new possibilities can arise from such a visioning technique. You know the more I think about it, the idea of catching up to a future self, and being there, as that person, so as to pull your REAL self in that direction, isn't such a bad idea.. I just don't know what to think, but I'll have to admit to being just a little intrigued, the more I think about it, as a realm of future possibility.

Edit: The problem is they are not presenting it as a metaphor, or an archetype, but as an ACTUAL parralel universe. Reinterpreted, slightly, and it might make for a good visualization aid, relative to the future we are actually rolling into, which is by its very nature a realm of infinite possibility, or of a multiple, parallel universes in potentia. Only problem with thier claims is that the ONLY one universe or reality which arises, is the one we find ourselves having CHOSEN, through the present.

I'd put a different spin on it, but used as a metaphor for visualizing into the future realm of all possibility, who knows..?

I cannot be so cynical as some, and am always willing to at least consider all possibilities. And if that makes me look like a fool I don't really care.

As I mentioned above, he's got free samples on youtube. And they DO talk about the possibility of it being a metaphor. The party line , as one might call it, is ...does it matter if you are really quantum jumping or not? As long it effects change...

So, no, he's not doing what you claimed he was.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is a long interesting thread on Quantum Jumping here on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as for the charging. He has EVERY RIGHT to charge for it. He made a product, yet he's not supposed to sell it according to some of you guys??

Yeah right.

Oh yeah, and while you're at it... Take a look at this link about a similar phenomenon: Borrowed Genius.

www.winwenger.com...
edit on 13-11-2010 by TheBandit795 because: Added the part about borrowed genius.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Found some more information that is very similar to Quantum Jumping:

Manif esting Secrets - Can One Simple ‘Brain Hack’ Permanently Quadruple Your Manifesting Results?

The article describes the method used to attain the skill/identity of another person by mentally putting on their head and seeing yourself as them.

It's described in more detail in the last pages of this e-book (of the same author)

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Funny, that reminds me of when we were kids playing ball hockey or something ("I get to be _______"), but at this stage, I've decided that I no longer want or need to be, Wayne Gretzky.

Can we mix heads together with that technique..? and could we pretend to have not just their head but their heart as well, because some of the greats seemed to operate from both the head and the heart also.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Check out the e-book, you have to really become the person for it to work, so the heart is included as well...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Just more mumbo jumbo from self-deluded mystics who prey upon the weak to sustain there horrible investment in this garbage. Theres alot coming down the pipe.... and these guys are gonna catch the brunt of it when people discover how much money they wasted.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If that person opened a post on this forum he would become billionaire in less than a day. Wait you just did it for them. I hope you get a few million as a thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join