It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity 2...a review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
For fans of "Blair Witch" "Cloverfield" and "Paranormal Activity" this sequel is for you.
I find the hand held camera technique annoying and lame. It doesn't add to the suspense as much as
just make it a relief when it stops.

But my complements to Oren Peli for making a film for almost no money and cashing in like a big dog.
Perhaps now that he has some directorial credibility he can put his considerable talent to better use and make a film that actually has something to say.

The interesting thing that made "Paranormal Activity2" almost worth while is that it clarified and added to the
story of "Paranormal Activity 1"

But if you enjoy looong, boring scenes to try and make the scary part more scary; go see this movie. Better yet, catch it on streaming video on the www. and save your money.

edit on 12-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Paranormal Activity and Paranormal Entity weren't scary at all
The way they siad people were leaving the cinema due to fear mad eme watch the movies but then it was a big disappointment

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I really liked Paranormal Activity one. It is nice that someone can make a film without having to refer to gore. I thought the acting was incredible and realistic.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Paranormal Activity 3 will be soon aired

love those movies
wouldnt surprise me if all of this was real
there is many similar cases of house posession

top topics

join