It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what the big deal is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
So far, it's quiet. He's come up to use the restroom, which is right by my computer room, but said nothing at all.

Probably thinks you're dating her (of all people) just to be an azz... if my brother started dating my ex (of all people) I'd suspect he might be getting some twisted satisfaction out of it or that he was doing it just to annoy me or something.

Alternatively, she might be dating you mostly to pizz your brother off...

Is it you living in your brother's house or vice-versa?
edit on 30-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Really, us seeing each other has nothing at all to do with my brother. It's just that we're both lonely and in need of a certain kind of release.
As to living arrangements, we're all living together because the economy sucks. All of our names are on the lease and we share rent and bills.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
Really, us seeing each other has nothing at all to do with my brother. It's just that we're both lonely and in need of a certain kind of release.

Well there are lots of people in the world and to me it seems strange that she's with you and you're with her (of all people). Seriously, I would never date my brothers ex unless I was in love with her, plenty of other people to hang out and "release" with.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Seems to be about convenience...she's right there in the house.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join