It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When your best buds lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My roomate and me share a trailer in kentucky and we throw little parties every Saturday nite ( what we calls " BOYS NITE IN '). All our best buds come and we kick back drink our wine and watch movies. Its always alotta fun just us boys ( no broads). Last weekend our friends brian and johnny start making stupid jokes about me and Rod ( my roomate) sharing the bed and which one is the wife? I tell them "listen pal I was married once for 2 years" (to a women!) Just because johnny and brian ARE boyfriends in real life they think everybuddy else is to. Rod just laughhed about it but I didnt' think it was funny at all. They know we share that bed only because the trailer is so durn small and there is no room for another matress unless I put one in my computer room. It makes me so mad when friends act like that and say lies. There all coming over again tomorow nite and I aint' even lookin forward to it. Those 2 need to keep there snouts outta me and rods' business. Thanks for listening.
Ronnie
edit on 12-11-2010 by inchworm because: words

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

You're having a lend aren't ya?

Boys Night In, No broads, Wine, single bed? Telling everyone on the internet but being mad at your buds for having a giggle?

They could write this into Cougar Town.

Here I was expecting a tale of backstabbery and dishonesty, and it's something.. else...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Awww, such a sensitive little boy you are.. Don't worry you'll pull through. It amazes me that I the perception is that homosexuals were all girly and such, yet they are the ones getting the best of you. Talking smack with your mates and only receiving smack back without a fight, is one of the best parts of a friendship between men. Man up there mate.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Dont fall for it...

This is either joke fiction or serious denial

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks for yer reply, guy. The things is if the truth be known there just jealous of me and Rod. Every summer we both go to clubs, muscle beaches together-- they don't get to come
its just me and rod in jamaica or florida pumpin iron and working it out. Those two fools are stuck in kentucky.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by candide
Dont fall for it...

This is either joke fiction or serious denial

Not sure what you mean by this pal but it aint' funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks for yer reply, guy. The things is if the truth be known there just jealous of me and Rod. Every summer we both go to clubs, muscle beaches together-- they don't get to come
its just me and rod in jamaica or florida pumpin iron and working it out. Those two fools are stuck in kentucky.

Hahahahahahaha, yeah, I think you are in denial.

Nice joke OP - starred.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
reply to post by badw0lf

Is that you in your avatar? In an SS Uniform?

I literally don't know what to say

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To my new buds: for one, not sure what or who everybuddy thinks I'm deniing about and to the other ding dong who just asked yeah thats' me in my avatar picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If you are serious, I apologize.

BTW, in your sig, I think you mean rest not rests.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by candide

If you are serious, I apologize.

BTW, in your sig, I think you mean rest not rests.

Hey, guy, thanks for pointing out the sig problem for me (gonna change that right now). By the way, the boys are coming over for movie nite again tonite-- I'll let everybuddy know how that goes.

top topics

join