It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are your kitchen creations that you love?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ok so to begin with i love making kitchen experiments. basically food inventions that sound like they'd be good and/or end up being awesome. currently i have two the breakfast bic mac (homemade or coarse!:lol
and the speghetti pizza. ok so the speghetti pizza goes like this step1: you dough your pan like a normal pizza step2: instead of pizza sauce you use speghetti sauce i like a little bit of garlic in it. step3: ok now you take cooked speghetti noodles and evenly proportion it around in the sauce. step4: add some mozzarella cheese like you would a pizza. step5: take pre cooked meatballs i just use the store bought kind the little guy's and cut them in half and proportion them on the pizza. step5: i take parmesan cheese like the powderd kind or whatever you like and give a light layer on top of your meatball's. step6: this is optional but awesome if you have garlic butter like say left over from one time you ordered pizza and with a cooking brush wipe it all over the crust. step6&7: cook in oven and enjoy!
ok now the second one im not going into alot of detail but its basically a super breakfast burger. use sesame seed deli or haburger bun. then toppings in order from bottom to top would be sausage patty scrambled egg cheese hashbrown bacon and i like to put maple syrup on the top bun.
ok so what are your creations or dream kitchen creations? have fun and feel free to try mine.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

Toasted english muffins with peanut butter and tabasco sauce on them. Believe it or not, it's spectacular.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

Toasted Bagel with honey, strawberry cream cheese and a slice or two of honey ham. Delicious? Yes.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Chicken wings.

I may be partial to this recipe since I claim it as my own, although I'm sure I'm not the first one that has ever concocted this.

Take chicken wings, cut off the tip, split the wing
Add a dash of salt & pepper to wing
Deep fry wings until cooked....while cooking, poke lots of holes in them

Sauce
Take 1 qt of Louisiana hot sauce & 1pt honey
Empty sauce into mixing bowl, & add 3/4 of the honey, if not more
Stir it up. Mixture should turn ruddy brown.
Dump wings in sauce - let sit for 20 minutes.
Remove wings from sauce, place on cookie sheet, place in oven just until sauce starts to boil

Remove.
Turn off oven.
Grab napkins.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
wow these actually all sound really good so far i love trying new things so i'll definitely be trying out some of these. thanks and keep em coming

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was half way through making a chicken curry when I realised I never had the full ingredients, so I added a 4 cheeses sauce instead.

2/3 chicken breasts (depending on how many are eating)
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
mushrooms
bell peppers (doesn't matter which colour)
salt & pepper
madras curry powder
4 cheese sauce (I got it from asda, but I'm sure other supermarkets will sell it)

Chop all the ingredients up and put the onion in the wok first with some oil. Add the chicken until it's started to brown (roughly 5 minutes)

Throw the garlic and mushrooms in along with salt and pepper to your liking. Then add the madras curry powder, I have about 3 or 4 teaspoons of it. Stir it so everything is coated evenly

Add in the cheese sauce (at this point it smells absolutely terrible, I had half a mind to throw it away, but in the end it's worth it)

Let it simmer for about 15 mins.

I usually have this with noodles. I boil a pan of water which I put salt, pepper and more curry powder into and then cook the noodles for just under a minute.

If you don't like cheese or what ever you can follow the same recipe up until the addition of the cheese sauce, which tastes just as nice

new topics

top topics

join