It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters / Alien Abductions - Great Orme, Llandudno, North Wales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Close Encounters / Alien Abductions - Great Orme, Llandudno, North Wales

Such an interesting area...I've been told that some of the sightings go on for hours. Here is a selection of some of the better anecdotes / sightings...the first being an alien abduction scenario:

An intriguing case of alien abduction comes from Wales, and researcher Margaret Fry. The case involved missing time and lost memories, a typical scenario for abduction. Multiple sightings of UFOs over the Great Orme, a legendary and mysterious mountainous region in North Wales, preceded the events of November 10, 1997 by several days. One family would have their entire lives changed within a short period of time by encountering a strange UFO.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Dont live too far from LLandudno, and it is lovely up the great orme.
Thanks for bringing my attention to this, I will keep an eye out in the future.
North Wales does have a long history of sightings.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I live near Bangor, and I've definitely seen some odd things in the sky around here (Including 'Chinese lanterns' and the like), but some of the airborne objects I've seen don't fit the description of any aircraft I know.
I haven't seen anything around Llandudno though, but I'm usually home by nightfall.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have an associate in rural Carmarthenshire who has seen a lot of strange anomalies flying over her residence, especially the past year or so. The activity is picking up no matter where you go....more eyes to the skies.

top topics

join