It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you 'wake up'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I had a massive stroke when I was 39 years old and nearly died.

I had to re-learn nearly everything,and noticed holes in most everything I re-learned.

I went about trying to fill those holes through research.

I should have taken the blue pill.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I found out in school in 1992, that they used electronic mind control on kids, in uk london.

They just absolutely humiliated my life for nothing. I will always remember the evil in society, pure evil.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Actually though,I suppose I began to wake up further back.

I found myself wondering why I was destroying people because I was ordered to do so when I was in the military.

I wondered how the people I was stealing the life away from felt,how their families felt,how my family would feel if it were me who was being taken away,I began to feel their pain,and couldn't do it anymore.

I began to ponder what sort of monster would send another man to fight and bleed and writhe in pain,and die in their stead.

I realize now,that the world is being run by monsters without consciences.

I realize statism,religion,brand loyalty... and family are the root cause of the divide we have between us.

I realize now that we are all the same,but fervently deny this fact.

I realize there is no hope for us until we just stop it,and admit we are just vicious little animals,and work with what we have,with each other;and accept the parts of us we cannot change.

I am frequently told that I think too much by stupid people.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

The psychopaths are the only ones who they want to get into there positions, as if you think with a heart you will not destroy a life of a kid or adult for no reason.

I would never join the military and no one here should ever.

Those poor people must have alot of bad experiences and they probably thought they where joining like how hollywood projects it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I always knew deep down that there was more going on then we were told. I had a buddy who was really into the "conspiracy" movement and we used to make fun of him. Now that I look back I feel like a fool for being so stubborn. It was a while after 911 where my buddy showed me WTC buidling number 7. Once I saw that I looked into lots of things and couldn't believe what I found. Now I read between the lines. I used to share my beliefs with people but I was being labeled as a nut case conspiracy theorist so I learned when and when not to discuss these subjects. Long story short most people run around thinking all is good and believing all the lies that the media outlets are shoving down their throats, sad really.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I was massively damaged by my military experience,and do not look back on what I did with any kind of pride or expectation of things ever being right again.

I live with the guilt every day.

No one should ever go into the military,don't wait to find out by making the same mistake I made.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by andy1033

I was massively damaged by my military experience,and do not look back on what I did with any kind of pride or expectation of things ever being right again.

I live with the guilt every day.

No one should ever go into the military,don't wait to find out by making the same mistake I made.

Not trying to derail or hijack this topic, but I served during the so-called "Cold War", where there were casualties but no recognition. My old Viet Nam buddy has it right - if the friggin politicians were the first ones on the front lines, there'd be no wars.Reminds me of Billy Joel's "Goodnight Saigon"

But no, the freaks in ties and suits spend our lives the way they spend our money.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

So the justice system is telling us, literally, that when it comes to child molesters, we need to take the law into our own hands.

That is insult to injury. It's an insult, because parents will take up that offer, but it's a trick. The trick is that if the parent gets caught carrying out justice, then the justice system will go after the parent. THAT, they will guarantee.

So child molesters go free because it's word against word.
But parents who kill child molesters get prosecuted because there's evidence...

Oh, wait...think I just found a loop hole.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That's just it, there is NO JUSTICE. He basically told me to kill the guy, but you are right, if I had killed the guy, what would the same detective be saying then?

The System is a game that you can't win unless you ARE somebody or unless you have a lot of money, The system has always been screwed and very unfair. Always will be.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

That is a great story!!

It's one of those Life is Stranger than Fiction cases....

It is such a small world.. I wouldn't doubt that some of us run into each other

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

That is a great story!!

It's one of those Life is Stranger than Fiction cases....

It is such a small world.. I wouldn't doubt that some of us run into each other

Tell you what, it confused the flying snot out of me for a long time, seeing who I thought was my dad after I had seen him die.
My brother Norman could be a clone of my dad. My oldest sister Betty Anne actually held me on her lap when dad visited her and Norman while they were sharing the apartment together, just around the corner from where we lived.
Another odd coincidence is that Betty Anne's youngest daughter moved down to Virginia to be with her dad and wound up going to the same high school I went to. I actually dated my niece once but did not know it at the time. Thank god nothing happened - I kept feeling weird the whole time, pardon the pun but I kept feeling a "familiarity".

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I started watching UFO hunters a month ago, and then started to watch Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura and then started to research myself. I encountered many conspiracy theories like the illuminati and the NWO (which I'm sure are real) The day i started searching, I couldn't stop. Most of my friends at school believe it and I started to convince 2 of my teachers. (One of them believes it)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm a new poster to ATS, but I've been reading the site now for about two years. This thread seems like a good place to introduce myself.

I'm in my mid 40s, female. I've always been fairly well spoken, with a love of history. I've always been somewhat of a rebel and free-thinker, likely owing to the fact I spent the summer of 1977 in London and witnessed the birth of punk firsthand. I'm a creative type, musician, actor, former figure skating coach/choreographer until I blew out my rotator cuffs, ironically enough, on 9-11. I was already aware of many alternative concepts: I ate only non GMO-organic, subscribed to belief in alternative healing (it was a Yuen Energetics practitioner that healed my shoulders when I'd been told only surgery would help me), and had already embraced and put into practice the concept of creating our own reality.

One thing I've never been is a Sheeple (A word that I've been using for at least 20 years now). For a long time leading up to two years ago I had a feeling something in the world just wasn't right. Call it a feeling, and intuition, common sense, or what have you, yet I could never quite put my FINGER on what it was that so very wrong.

I have to owe it all to Jesse Ventura, actually. I don't even remember exactly how it happened now, but I stumbled across that interview he did on 9-11 2008. It's the interview where he did nothing but ask the reporter interviewing him questions about 9-11 (I figure many here are familiar with the interview I speak of). That one simple interview was a like a veil being lifted. In the interview, he mentioned Loose Change, and it all spiraled from there. Since then I've gone deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, especially in regards to 9-11 and the NWO.

I've learned so much from reading threads here at ATS (though I always do my own research on the side, because nothing can be taken at face value), and I suppose I felt now was the time to actively join in the discussion.

Peace!

edit on 18-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join