It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Suggest TSA Naked Body Scanners May Be Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well we all know they're dangerous to our privacy and our liberty, but some scientists are suggesting we should expect a rise in instances of various cancers over time, particulary skin, as more airports implement the program.

Not that we should expect TPTB to have any regard for our health at all.

Link To Story

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

People who are frequent flyers are going to build up a high exposure to x-rays in a very short time.

I expect a net increase in all cancers for those people.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

This is disturbing but, I am far more disturbed about the 200 pieces of missing caesium 137 from Cape Town Africa. Has anything been posted yet ? I read about it on RSOE but, I am sure there must be a thread...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So this is just more of the same of their "Soft Kill" program. They aren't just using these scanners at airports now anymore either. The are using industrial sized versions to scan through your car, trucks, and even houses, all WITHOUT your consent.

The powers that be have either completely lost their minds with this terrorism/threat B.S., or they really are trying to slowly, softly, kill us all.
edit on 12-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: url

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks OP I will link this article into my thread titled We Won't Fly, National Opt Out Day, Nov 24

It adds to the already voluminous amount of data to support this contention that these are bogus technology that is inherently unsafe.
edit on 12-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

new topics

top topics

join