It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeeman Crater - NASA editing at it's finest?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

that is y i said "last time...", because i am aware of other civilizations having the correct views about our earth.. i was just comparing paradigm shifts in western thinking.. i should have ellaborated

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skallagrimsson
It should be nice to have the raw or tiff file to look at to find the fine details you mention, undistrorted by some lossy jpeg compression...

Here is a small crop from a 4125x4150 TIFF file, saved as a PNG to avoid compression artefacts and be easily viewable on an Internet browser.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
(snip)
Setting me up?
Too late for that

Well my favorites are in Copernicus crater mining operation... but too many people have difficulty seeing the details... so for one that can be seen easily... I would say this one...
(snip)
Now to see it you need to look at the full size one at NASA
(snip)
Here is what you are looking for but you go find it

(snip)

Zorgon, you gotta be kidding! That's an old chestnut! You consider that blurry "rectangle" proof of something? There's no detail to come to any conclusion so it must be natural. I'm sure that if a higher resolution image of that section, that has to be blown up beyond use, could be acquired it wouldn't show anything but what to me is simply paeridolia. Wishful thinking doesn't do it for me. Nice try but no seegar!

edit on 16-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

edit on 16-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Correct grammar.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
I'm finally in the process of getting a really good high quality video camera for my 14" Meade telescope to hopefully capture some of the things I've been seeing every now and then on the moon. On multiple occasions I've seen round 'shadows' move across the surface of the moon rather quickly, they changed direction quite frequently. I've also seen multiple flashes of white and green light coming from dark craters and valleys when the night sky is very clear. What the flashes of light could be from I have no idea, perhaps volcanic activity like gasses escaping through the rock. What the moving shadows are from I haven't a clue.

When I catch something I'll be sure to post it in a thread.

Page 5, 2nd reply from the bottom as Skeptical Ed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by Skallagrimsson
It should be nice to have the raw or tiff file to look at to find the fine details you mention, undistrorted by some lossy jpeg compression...

Here is a small crop from a 4125x4150 TIFF file, saved as a PNG to avoid compression artefacts and be easily viewable on an Internet browser.

(snip)

Nice try ArMaP but nothing will ever be seen because the high resolution necessary to bring natural crispness to the scene is not in the negative. If the anomaly had been closer to the foreground perhaps it would have been more detailed. This is the problem for all anomaly hunters that the resolution will not allow defitiveness. There will always be a question mark that is not aided by coloring what some see in the blur. I can't believe this "mining" assumption. Some will even use human constructions such as pipes to convince others that the alleged lunar aliens are using human methods and materials. Unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Zorgon, you gotta be kidding! That's an old chestnut! You consider that blurry "rectangle" proof of something?There's no detail to come to any conclusion so it must be natural.

Ohhh mmyyy, thats old, a blurry rectangle... This is why people must be so wrong. "There's no detail".
Thats is all detail we need to see what the nasa is doing. Well done Zorgon

I'm sure that if a higher resolution image of that section that has to be blown up beyond use could be acquired it wouldn't show what to me is simply paeridolia. Wishful thinking doesn't do it for me. Nice try but no seegar!

Paeridolia!!! That is a great concept to get a well-known case of image manipulation and turn it into a simple sad clock.

Why are you so sad mr. clock?

ohhh soooo saaadd
Sad, sad clock. Why so sad? Must be because he is out of time.Poor thing

People that dont want see the truth are so paranoic

No, i dont want to see more that what the picture shows to me, and as a clock is just a clock(it dont have feelings for sure), the rectangle is very manipulated to me. It is just a rectangle because of the photoshop.

I dont know about you, but thats is just a clock to me. Same like the very blurred image that nasa and some of our fellow ATSers insist to be paeridolia.
edit on 16-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
This is the problem for all anomaly hunters that the resolution will not allow defitiveness. There will always be a question mark that is not aided by coloring what some see in the blur.

Are you serious? This one I picked for the simple reason that you can look at that spot in the original NASA image and clip it without resizing or any manipulation at all. I didn't say it was proof of anything other than one of my favorite anomalies. And if all you see is a blur in that then I suggest maybe a trip to an Optometrist might be in your future

"Successful debunker"
that needs multiple accounts to achieve his mission... good grief

You are getting desperate

edit on 16-11-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Successful debunker"

I dont like you Zorgon, you are a Successful Debunker...

You are debunk nasa. Stop debunk nasa. I dont like to had my eyes open.

STOP open my eyes

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Thats not blurry.

ser.sese.asu.edu...

Not stonehenge more like the arch of triumph in 1:09

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Secret Space Theatre Present's 100% Proof Alien Civilizations Exist On The Moon In Colour. This Is An Update Video And Replaces Nasa Apollo Anomalies Video. I have managed to circle 99% of anomalies that I have found within These Images. However, looking at the video over and over again I have since spotted many more anomalies that I have missed, so I hope you manage to spot them. All I can say is, these anomalies found in these images are either Alien Civilizations or our own people. If they are our own, then how the hell did they build all these massive structures since the 1940's??
So, What I Have Done Is, Enhanced These Images Using Video Enhancing Techniques And Computer Software And Have Brought These Images To Life To Reveal The True Moon Surface.

More Colour Moon Video's From Secret Industries Space Theatre:
Watch Video One: www.youtube.com...
Watch Video Two: www.youtube.com...
My Channel And Subscribe!

About Me: I Am A UFO Researcher Based In Cambridgeshire, England. I Am A Member Of The www.ufonv.com... Forums And Run My Own UFO Related Website www.SecretIndustries.com... Space Theatre.

Equipment I Use For Filming UFO's And Satellites:
Yukon Ranger Night Vision Monocular
Pioneer Dvr Dvd Player/Recorder
Toshiba Lcd Monitor
Power Director For Video Processing

100% Proof Of Alien Civilizations Exist On The Moon - Nasa Lies Uncovered In Colour

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

You posted that "secret industries" garbage as a joke, right???

Because, it is. A. Joke. Sorry. If. You. Thought. Otherwise.

(It's just as equally bad as "Skipper" (is that the guy's name??) and his "mars anomaly research" junk.

Are the people who make those sorts of videos really that delusional? OR, just having a fun time playing games on gullible people? Would like to know their true motivations......
edit on 17 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Nice try ArMaP but nothing will ever be seen because the high resolution necessary to bring natural crispness to the scene is not in the negative.

I'm not trying anything, it was only an answer to Skallagrimsson post.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Posters!!!!!
Dude...Hook me up! How can I get one of those cool posters? Maybe we can trade some more pictures for a poster?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Do you love jokes, dont you?

Thats is just for you

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This is the problem for all anomaly hunters that the resolution will not allow defitiveness. There will always be a question mark that is not aided by coloring what some see in the blur.

Are you serious? This one I picked for the simple reason that you can look at that spot in the original NASA image and clip it without resizing or any manipulation at all. I didn't say it was proof of anything other than one of my favorite anomalies. And if all you see is a blur in that then I suggest maybe a trip to an Optometrist might be in your future

"Successful debunker"
that needs multiple accounts to achieve his mission... good grief

You are getting desperate

edit on 16-11-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

It seems to me that by you posting that image that others besides me think it's a waste of time, then it must be you that is getting desperate. C'mon, show us something we can take to the bank. I don't think you nor John Lear, or Mike Singh, or anyone can show anything that is not a natural feature. They don't exist because NASA would have possibly not allowed the photo to be published or did one of their alleged "enhancements" so that it "disappeared". I guess you, like everyone else, have nothing worthwhile.

My 3 "anomalies" had more going for them in that they could not be attributed to natural formations and they stood out in the photos without any kind of enhancement. They were visible!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Thats not blurry.
(snip)

It is blurry, as blurry as your pareidolic
imagination!

Move along, folks, there's nothing to be seen here.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
(snip)

I hung on but 4 minutes was as much as I could stand of this bull feces. What a waste of time! Weedwhacker beat me to it but he also called you on it.

Hey, I have a used (by aliens) lunar bridge I can sell you!

edit on 18-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Added comment.

edit on 18-11-2010 by The Shrike because: To correct name.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Now let's see what India's Chandrayaan comes up with. I believe a detailed hi-res Moon atlas is under preparation and would be out by the year end.

After which I hope this so called NASA's 'airbrushing-of-alien-structures-on-the-Moon' stuff comes to an end!

Oh! How the believers love to bash NASA! Geeez!
Rocks are rocks, no matter the spin put on it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So, how blurred are your eyes? Go see a ophthalmologist and buy some glasses to see if it solves your lack of perception

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Oh! How the believers love to bash NASA! Geeez!
Rocks are rocks, no matter the spin put on it!

Then why does NASA call them BLUE BERRIES?

And why did NASA show us THIS?

edit on 18-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join