It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sungazing, the cure for everything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I heard of sungazing a few years back and started researching it. I came across a few sites, most notibly

solarhealing.com...

and

sunyoga.info...

Anyways, I've always had bad eyes since I was an infant, (I had infant glasses). When I lived in hawaii I actually tried sungazing at dawn and dusk. I started with 10 seconds then added 10 seconds every day. I was up to over an hour of staring at the sun with no eye damage whatsoever. My eyes actually became stronger.

These guys went years without eating, I never did make it to that point, probably cause I could never stop smoking. Thats my next goal . The trick is to start slow. Supposedly its a direct line to your pineal gland and charges it with crazy solar energy. Just sharing.

edit on 12-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
wouldnt it just fry the eyeballs out of your skull??

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You should check out this thread, it appears the OP of it is on the same wavelength as you since the subject
matter is not only similar, but posted within minutes of each other...

abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

No not at all, they become strong. Like I said the trick is to start slow at dawn. For 10 seconds then increase by 10 seconds each day. I noticed if I had caffeine in my body or too much sugar, it would just be too bright and my eyes would naturally close.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Oh wierd didn't even "see" that. Thanks lol

Second line

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thats pretty odd, i have a friend whose mother tried that and it actually damaged her eyes.
Im not discrediting what your saying, just putting it out there

but i can imagine it would do something, the sun impacts us on levels we dont even acknowledge.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

i suppose if u start off slow it may strengthen eyes i can see where the op is coming from and the sun is good for bones and teeth so i guess it could have some benefits...wud i try it?...lol probs not just in case....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

Yes the key is to start slow, I don't know what your friends mom did or how she went about it. If you just start staring at the noon sun your gonna damage your eyes. If it is too much energy for your body your eyes will just simply close. Eventually though I got to the point to where staring at the noon sun was just like staring into a light bulb in your living room.

Everything that the one guy from Sunyoga.info explains will happened happened to me. The sun becomes purple then it starts rotating really fast, and sometimes you see 2 suns. He then says in the later stages you see all the colors of the rainbow coming out from the sun into you body, but I never did see that.

top topics

join