It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Community!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I stumbled upon ATS last month and quickly became hooked. Now I can't seem to read threads without wanting to star/flag/post comments, so here I am. I may as well say I live in Colorado since that should be obvious to TPTB anyway.

As far as human attributes go, I'm extremely curious and open minded. Most of us are, or we wouldn't be here. Letting the imagination run wild is one of my favorite past times, after laughing (the best medicine). I'm not religious, I don't believe in any sort of god that any religion does. I am a female. Politically unclassifiable for now. I'm on the side of the people, hence the name/handle/whatever you call it.

So that's me, thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Welcome here on ats

Dont get to hooked of ats

Have fun here

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

have fun

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Welcome to ATS, a community of friends and respected foe's who are all here on a journey, a quest if you will, to learn the knowledge to unlock incredible mysteries.

I am a member who resides in the Politics forum which I do believe you will spend your time in as well. Do enjoy yourself and if you have any questions just ask me and I will do my best to answer your question.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and watch your head the ceiling can get a little low at times

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Politically unclassifiable for now.

Hear, Hear..!

Keep it that way...oops, was that political..?

You'll find a multitude of personalities and opinions here, so be prepared to defend your stance on a regular basis...cya on the boards.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
welcome to the surprisingly intelligent, and rediculously insane world of ATS...you will find both in great abundance.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion
I stumbled upon ATS last month and quickly became hooked. Now I can't seem to read threads without wanting to star/flag/post comments, so here I am. I may as well say I live in Colorado since that should be obvious to TPTB anyway.

As far as human attributes go, I'm extremely curious and open minded. Most of us are, or we wouldn't be here. Letting the imagination run wild is one of my favorite past times, after laughing (the best medicine). I'm not religious, I don't believe in any sort of god that any religion does. I am a female. Politically unclassifiable for now. I'm on the side of the people, hence the name/handle/whatever you call it.

So that's me, thanks for reading.

Well, Welcome Aboard! I am with you on the religion deal - I think Man has done a lousy job representing God. I think he or she is a much kinder entity than portrayed by man.

You sound like a libertarian, which is sort of what I am.

The main thing is this site will blow your mind lol!

Anyway, and again, welcome to the fold

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello and greetings from a Right Wing Nutjob!
You will like it here. There is never a dull moment.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
welcome to the surprisingly intelligent, and rediculously insane world of ATS...you will find both in great abundance.

Originally posted by TKDRL
Enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by Seventytwo
Welcome to ATS

have fun

Originally posted by Quasi
Welcome here on ats

Dont get to hooked of ats

Have fun here

Thanks all! And duly noted about not getting too hooked.

Originally posted by Misoir

Welcome to ATS, a community of friends and respected foe's who are all here on a journey, a quest if you will, to learn the knowledge to unlock incredible mysteries.

I am a member who resides in the Politics forum which I do believe you will spend your time in as well. Do enjoy yourself and if you have any questions just ask me and I will do my best to answer your question.

I probably will see you over there! I used to belong to some political debate groups a few years ago, when I was focused on the left right paradigm. Now I subscribe to the theory of Turnings (re: The Fourth Turning, by Strauss and Howe), which says there are a time and place for competing political ideologies to shine. It's made for some interesting ballot selections in my case.

Plus, I love the idea of respected foes, and rivals you can friend. People that can make me see a different angle are very near and dear to me, even when I don't agree with their conclusions.

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
Welcome aboard and watch your head the ceiling can get a little low at times

Hey thanks man. Has anyone ever told you you look like Chad Nance? Or maybe I just associate any bearded NC man with him. Anyway, I like you already.

Originally posted by facelift

Hear, Hear..!

Keep it that way...oops, was that political..?

You'll find a multitude of personalities and opinions here, so be prepared to defend your stance on a regular basis...cya on the boards.

No worries, I've got extremely thick skin! This would be the first board I belong to that demands decorum, actually.

Was I supposed to avoid political talk in this thread? Oops! Lol. Oh well, it's part of who I am. What's an introduction these days without mentioning political affiliation? We're live in politically interesting times. Not declaring yourself makes almost as much a statement as coming right out with it, I think.

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Well, Welcome Aboard! I am with you on the religion deal - I think Man has done a lousy job representing God. I think he or she is a much kinder entity than portrayed by man.

You sound like a libertarian, which is sort of what I am.

The main thing is this site will blow your mind lol!

Anyway, and again, welcome to the fold

Nice name! Dexter reference?

Yes, I used to be a Libertarian, but eventually I grew a heart.
I think Bill Maher and I had similar political journeys. My main focus right now is the inequality between rich and poor, corporations and people, which definitely doesn't jive with Libertarianism. What can I say, I'm a sucker for the underdog.

PS - I love this sight more than hot tea on a snowy day! It blows my mind every day, and that's not easy.

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Hello and greetings from a Right Wing Nutjob!
You will like it here. There is never a dull moment.

Funny enough many of my real life friends are right wing nut jobs! I seem to have a soft spot for people willing to challenge me. In fact I myself used to be one. I was raised in a politically active evangelical Baptist household. Anti-abortion rallies were a family hobby.
My conservative friends all swear they'd take me with them to the White House though. I have an understanding of the other side and I always hear everyone out.

top topics

join