It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hope To God I'm Wrong About This: Rockefellers are Poisoning the money supply and starting Pandem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What's the one thing that everybody touches all day long? That right, money. Now anybody who pays attention knows that these guys work with symbology and hide clues right out front.

Have you heard about the Swine Flu Bandit in Chicago? He was arrested on 11/10 after 9 successful roberries and his 10th at First American Bank on the 10th. They are calling him the Swine Flu bandit because of the mask he often wears on his face. But what if that is the upfront secret? Also look at the dates. They start in September, go over 3 months, are all on even days. Starts on a 2 in September and the November dates are 4, 6, 8, 10 (with 10 being the end)

Notice that they are almost all Chase Banks (A Rockefeller Company), Charter One is owned by The Royal Bank of Scotland, another Illuminati organization. No banker robber is that specific. It is completely plausible that he "stole" all this money from Chase, which found its way to his handlers, who spray it with one of the new super virulent H3N3 or other flu viruses and return all of the stolen money back to the bank to be put into circulation.

Pay attention to this one. If they report recovering all the money or a big, deadly flu pandemic starts in the Chicago area or surrounding midwest. Don't believe what you are told about how it started.

The Lion is on the move and everyone needs to pay attention before it eats us.

September 2, 2010 Chase Bank 1204 East 53rd St
September 8, 2010:Charter One, 2131 South China Place, Chicago, IL
September 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 545 Ridge Road, Munster, IN.
September 18, 2010: Washington Federal Savings Bank, 2869 South Archer, Chicago, IL.
September 18, 2010: Chase Bank, 1130 South Canal, Chicago, IL.
November 4, 2010: Chase Bank, 4141 South 95th, Oak Lawn, IL.
November 6, 2010: Chase Bank, 550 South Dearborn, Chicago, IL.
November 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 1130 W Taylor, Chicago, IL
November 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 4809 South Ashland, Chicago, IL.
November 10, 2010 First America, Downtown Chicago
CAPTURED ON NOVEMBER 10, 2010.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Why?

The banks already have possession of all the money, so why steal it and put it back?

Also, most viruses die in ultraviolet light, like scanners, counters, sunshine, etc. So it wouldn't be that effective unless it was put on the money directly before handing it to someone.

Also, bank robbers are almost always that specific. They usually target some bank that they have a familiarity with, because they can navigate the bank, go to the right tellers, neutralize any dye packs, trackers, or marker bills, etc., etc.

Most bank robbers do not just randomly pick a bank, and if they do randomly pick a bank, they usually get caught and arrested within a few days because they didn't know how keep from being tracked.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
uummm...i dont really touch a lot of money...dont have a lot of it but what i do have is all on plastic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpAndC

But, I'm sure that you come into daily contact with a fair amount of people that touch cash.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by coyotepoet

The banks already have possession of all the money, so why steal it and put it back?
Also, most viruses die in ultraviolet light, like scanners, counters, sunshine, etc. So it wouldn't be that effective unless it was put on the money directly before handing it to someone.

Why? It''s part of the ritual. When we are talking about this cabal we are talking about ritual and black magic. Most bank robbers are specific, but how many hit 2,4,6,8,and 10? And, you may be right about most viruses, but this is also a group that has the resources to GM a virus to give it a longer shelf life. I'm just sayin'.

edit on 12-11-2010 by coyotepoet because: Why? It''s part of the ritual. When we are talking about this cabal we are talking about ritual and black magic. Most bank robbers are specific, but how many hit 2,4,6,8,and 10? And, you may be right about most viruses, but this is also a group that has the resources to GM a virus to give it a longer shelf life. I'm just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
One thing is for sure they won't get Howie Mendell

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i was under the impression when i entered this thread that u had evidence, why would u draw to this conclusion? do u have any solid evidence or is it just what u have concluded by yourself?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

No hard evidence aside from 15 years of studying esoteric symbolism and knowing how the Illuminati operate. Like I said. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm not I wanted to document it. For something like this, the only "proof": is if something actually happens and it's predicted before hand. We should know within the next few months.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Cash has always been one of the dirtiest things you come in contact with, even without the conspiracy! It is always wise to wash hands after touching and any cash.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

when i worked in a bank i had 2 outbreaks of impetaigo..nasty skin thing, touching money then touching my face made it all scabby..was really nasty eeuuuurgh!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

No hard evidence aside from 15 years of studying esoteric symbolism and knowing how the Illuminati operate. Like I said. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm not I wanted to document it. For something like this, the only "proof": is if something actually happens and it's predicted before hand. We should know within the next few months.

15 years of studying esoteric sybolism and "knowing" how the illuminati operate isnt hard evidence....its all assumptions on your part, also perhaps the title or your thread should have been ARE the illuminati poisoning our money, rather than boldly saying they are...confusing and a let down tbh

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
what are roberries? Do they taste good, and why are they illegal?

OT: Someones already pointed out how silly this, its okay though I had laugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

what are roberries? Do they taste good, and why are they illegal?

Roberries are these tiny things that make you misspell things when you eat them.

Fortunately nothing has come of the OP since it was posted but 4242 is the key in this puzzle and the info are things people can look up on their own and make their own decisions.

top topics

join