It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Politics or Mud Slinging ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Podcast .

I talk with former ATS Conspiracy master Justin Oldham about why American politics is so dirty and why it is considered the Norm in the USA . One of the perils of electing a country leaders directly is that when you have people running in a primary who hold the same political views they resort to personal attacks , to difference themselves from one another . If somebody has missed out on Preselection they can argue with the party back-room if they want to or run as an independent . Now for some clarification to the listener I do expect a degree of intellect from my elected leaders and more so from the Prime Minster and Minster of Finance . But that is not the same as putting them on a pedestal of unrealistic expectations .

Not to blow my own trumpet but I really like this podcast because it shows the political cultural differences between the US and some parts of the world that use the Westminster System . As a note to the reader Justin and I did a separate podcast on the merits of the Westminster system verse Division of powers in government .

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Politics is so contentious because it is meant to be a dramatic distraction. Like professional wrestling.

new topics

join