It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S. 3804 (COICA) is back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm 49 now. When I was 19 I was in a sub working an engineering station on a reactor as we played tag with the Soviets.

I am not about to go quietly into the night and let these self-serving SOBs take away the rights in the Constitution I swore to "Protect and defend, against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

We need to stop this now, kill it in committee.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There are already sites now blacklisted.

I use China Proxy to access them.

We are already China. You know our government likes the China model right?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You all definetely have your brains working, good job. There aren't too many of us left anymore, they know you know guys...your info will not get passed to your likings, it will be prevented....thats how they roll.

All we can do is keep trying to wake up the sheeple....we are losing our rights day in and day out, we have been fooled, every single person.....Its so sad. I cannot believe I even spent 5 years defending this country, for what????to waste a bunch of tax payers money??? to lie my thru the ranks???? the military is one of the most unorganzied organizations I have ever worked for. I was humiliated, de-humanized, and angry at the world. They did a great job, but not good enough....I kept my wits, I'm using them everyday, the military is a great crutch for people that don't know who or what they want in their lives....It worked for me, it made me realize that there is so much more to life than doing what you are told and following some mans rules.......

<< 1   >>

join