It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's site TheBlaze.com Only Allowing Shills to Comment!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Beck and Hannity have both been talking about the "naked body scanners" for quite a while and grilling TSA policies. You were too busy saying they were crazy enemies of freedom or some nonsense of the like to realize it.

If you would drop the partisan attempts at character assassination long enough to actually listen to many of the people out there, you'd realize they are not all bad, and you were the crazy one.

The main difference between liberals and conservatives (and anyone on any side of those political debates) is solely in their perception of government responsibility.

As for the site - it seems to not like hotmail accounts. Since my only other account is a .mil - and it would be improper for me to use that account to register for a forum - I cannot personally verify my theory. Since hotmail, msn, live, etc are all very popular and use the same system, it is likely anyone with those accounts is having difficulty getting in (could be a change to their spam prevention).

I could flip this 'conspiracy' around, and say that instead of Beck not letting anyone other than 'shills' on his site, the powers at Microsoft conspire against Beck to prevent people from using their e-mail service to register for an account on TheBlaze.

Different interpretations of the same event. Of course, my interpretation is that it's a typical Technological SNAFU, and has nothing at all to do with a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Technical issues is a LOT more likely than a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Its weird, I got on just fine......

*shakes head in amazement at people

Well there's an easy explanation for that:

You, My Friend, ARE A SHILL!

See how easy that was.....

lol

I just tried to register with my Hotmail account: I got this message when I tried to retrieve my password:
The e-mail could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function...

Gmail account didn't work either. Both were using Firefox.

That must mean that Microsoft and Google hate Glen Beck......I mean what else could it mean?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What are you talking about that my post was a "partisan attacks" on Beck. LOL

Anybody that has studied the new world order knows that the heads of both parties are working for the NWO. That's why Bush kept the borders open the same as Obama. Both parties are pro war, pro torture, pro banker bailout, pro wars for the Rothschilds, pro brain damaging fluoride in the water, pro depleted uranium, pro aspartame poisoning, pro GMO food poisoning of the food supply and of course pro taking all your Constitutionally rights away with the Patriot Act, naked body scanners etc. It's been right in your face.

The "left" and "right" is just an illusion of a choice and it's all a FRAUD. The sooner you stop talking "left" and "right" and finding out WHO actually wants to abolish the Federal Reserve is when you will learn who the real patriots that want to protect the Republic and end the Federal Reserve slavery system. Every penny of your tax money goes to the interest on this fake debt they created out of nothing so the Rothschilds can buy more yachts and castles!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

And, here, I thought I could get extreme.

I am not sure what it is, but when someone stands up or sits down behind a microphone, everyone seems to inflate that individual with properties of a deity. A healthy dose of "Deify" from Disturbed is in order, here. As much as the album version seems to point an arrow at Bush - it would be a very shallow interpretation of the lyrics based upon the first fifteen seconds of a four minute long performance.

"I only wanted a blessing made
Now I've been labeled a renegade
It seems so clear now what I must do
You're no immortal
I won't let them
Deify you
They view you as the new messiah
Deify you
Renew belief in some demented man"

Humans have an interesting and strange habit of deifying each other. As children, our parents were akin to Gods (or some parental figure). As teenagers they were poster-icons, bands, athletes, etc. As adults, they are public speakers, politicians, CEOs, etc.

Even I am not above it - superior as I may be (I'm not above a baseless assertion of ability, either - laugh a little, arrogance is a wonderful form of self-directed humor). I have a rather strong dislike for certain music artists - one in particular likes to turn kitchen supplies into fashion statements. I inflate her qualities I disagree with as well as her influence to make my -hatred- for her 'music' and 'message' justified in my own eyes. I demonize her to validate my judgmental and, frankly, evil attitude towards her. Evil is deserving of evil - and it complicates things when you take a public figure and consider the prospect they are human as opposed to a god/demon.

The strong disagreement you have towards Beck and your outright hatred for him can only be justified if he is a hateful, evil, demon. No person - no human deserves the sort of feelings you have towards Beck - or the feelings I have towards Lady GaGa. Since they are human, and considering that possibility forces us to question our rationale, we elevate them to a super-human status. The greater the threat, the greater the response - the more threatened we feel, the more rational our socially unacceptable desires appear.

I must confess I feel the same way towards John Stewart and Steven Colbert. It's an irrational feeling fed by nothing more than my disagreement with them and the fact they get to stand up and speak to people who agree with them. Because I disagree, I want to label them as a threat - an enemy - a target; something/someone to destroy at all costs "for the greater good."

No one can ever get rid of those feelings. I will always want to see GaGa spontaneously combust in a live performance. I will always be tempted to smack someone for singing "Poker Face" in my presence. I can either be a slave to those instincts and behave inappropriately and allow myself to deify a social icon - or - be aware of those instincts and accept them as part of my nature while maintaining composure in my actions and accusations.

There are quite a few potential reasons concerning the unsuccessful sign-up requests to Beck's site. They range from technical errors, coding errors, desynchs between industries, hackers, etc. I'm quite a conservative person who can get a bit hot under the collar and gungho at times - not much of a reason to keep me off of that site if there is some kind of anti-liberal conspiracy.

I recall a time when ATS denied generic, free accounts registration to the forums. People were abusing the policy and creating multiple accounts. While ATS clearly defined this - Beck's site administration may not be all that superb and this detail may be left out.

You are more than welcome to believe in a conspiracy to rule the world and Beck is part of it. You've obviously not listened very much to the man if you believe he is for something of that nature. I don't need to elevate the man to the status of a god to agree or disagree with him. Some day, perhaps, I will be able to do that with every person. Whether you start the process of relieving people of their godly responsibilities, or not, is your choice. I'm just trying to be of service where I can.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Aim64, I would like to commend you on your comments concerning Beck, GaGa , Stewart and Colbert. It's as though you speak for me. It's plain that those that bash Beck have not listened to him for any length of time. He's not a hater like Olberman. Evil exists in this world and it can take many forms, but I can assure you that Beck's not one of them. I watched Olberman again last night and he spent most of his program bashing Fox. The man has nothing to add, and can only subtract. If you want to see evil, watch msnbc.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

it's totally screwed up ain't it.

geeze!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yeah Glenn Beck is such a hero. Let's cover the things he won't cover so everybody can see just how wonderful this Benedict Arnold is. Yes, he does cover some things but it doesn't do any good to only partially cover the truth when you hide the rest. Alex Jones covers all these REAL subjects also so Beck is nothing but a Neocon SHILL that won't go all the way.

He lied about FEMA camps - Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura proved that by putting the Bill in your face

He was for the banker bailout

He has told people that Fluoride wasn't a big deal and he would drink buckets of it.

He attacked Ron Paul, super patriot and an "End the Fedder" when he was running for President

He said that 9/11 truthers were terrorists and actually said Ron Paul supporters were dangers also at one time

He refuses to telll the truth about the dangers of Aspartame which has destroyed his own health and making him blind.

He refuses to discuss the war crime of using depleted uranium by our own troops that goes on killing everybody around the world for 4 billion years

He won't show the links between vaccines and autism and all the other diseases and that 90% are made in China.

He refused to stand against Geroge Bush's use of torture that is against everything our country stands for

He supports the bogus wars based on the false flag of 9/11 so the CIA can keep making $500 billion from the opium trade.

He tells you that George Soros runs the world as the man behind the puppet but Soros only has about $26 Billion compared to the Rothschilds that own our Federal Reserve that have over $900 Trillion! LOL Soros has no power compared to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers or Royal family and he won't talk of ANY of them.

He won't cover Chemtrails which are REAL no matter what you say.

He won't cover that Bush was in the satanic skull and bones and Bohemian Grove where they do a "mock" sacrifice of a child. This shows that Bush is NOT a true Christian and anybody that says he is a Christian without investigating his memberships in these secret societies is a SINNER also. Bush and his daddy are MAIN players in the new world order but of course SHILL Beck won't cover any of this! This shows that he is a Benedict Arnold to get you to vote for another Republican new world order puppet.

The list goes on and on and on.. No matter how you slick it, Beck does not cover anywhere near the truth. He didn't cover the naked body scanners until after at least a YEAR after Alex Jones was talking about it!

So yes, Glenn Beck is better than Obama or most others on TV, but overall when you look at what he doesn't cover, he's a Benedict Arnold no matter how you slice it. If you like to get only 5% of the truth keep watching Beck, otherwise get the whole story from the Alex Jones Show.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
He said that 9/11 truthers were terrorists and actually said Ron Paul supporters were dangers also at one time

Exactly, but why the same people will watch his how?

Amazing, good points especially this one.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Am not claiming Beck is a hero. But ask yourself the question, who reaches more people he or Jones? I'll accept your statements about his shortcomings, but we have to take what we can get when it comes to shining the light on rats trying to destroy our country. Even if Soros is a small fish like you say, he has done alot to promote the globalists agenda and that's why I for one am glad Becks on the air.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I have gmail and that didn't work either,so my question would be what accounts do the accept

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I thought that this thread would take about 5 minutes to debunk, disprove, and shut down....

A week later I just checked three of my inboxes... yet again... and must say, "You, OP, are correct."

~Heff

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well, it took about 5 seconds for me to get an account and password! I have never registered on any of those sites before. In fact, ATS is about the only place I've ever actually joined before! Maybe that has something to do with it? My name and e-mail are not out there all over the place?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ok so, I just went to the blaze.com and signed up and got a password in 30 seconds. Which begs the question. Are you serious or are you just here to trash a guy like Beck? Who really knows what the guy is up to? I don't know but I can say that the guy has helped in sparking a need to find out what is really going on around here.

My 2 cents

top topics

<< 1   >>

join