It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's site TheBlaze.com Only Allowing Shills to Comment!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I discovered something pretty interesting this week. I like to monitor Glenn Beck's site at www.theblaze.com to see what issues he is and more importantly is NOT covering. I really starting getting sick of all the neocon comments on the blog saying they all 9/11 truthers are scum and that waterboarding isn't torture and the rest of the garbage that you see on there, so I decided to go ahead and get an account and voice my opinion.

Well I went through the process which only takes about 10 seconds, you just put in an email and and password and the system tells you it will mail you the account information in just a few minutes. It never came. I checked the spam and it wasn't there. So I did it from two other email accounts I have to make sure - still nothing. So to test my theory that Beck is only letting FEDs and "friendly's" post on his site, I went out to my 5,000 friends on facebook and put out the word that Beck wasn't letting anybody real get an account. I had about 20 other people report back to me that they couldn't get an account either! This is a joke.

Anyway, we all know Beck is a shill to the NeoCons and that's why he doesn't cover the fact that Bush belonged to the satanic Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove and tries to make it seem that ALL problems regarding globalism come form George Soros and Obama which is a total joke. I would like everybody on ATS to try to get an account and see if I'm right and then expose this site. I'm sure we'll have some FEDs chime in and say they got an account right away but we'll know they are lying if we get a bunch of other replies stating that they aren't getting accounts. So far I can't find a SINGLE patriot that got an account! LOL

You see, Alex Jones allows anybody to comment on the site including FEDs. Beck needs to be exposed for this fraud and censorship.

I want to thank everybody out there that is fighting the lies of the new world order by telling everybody they can what is going on. Don't waste time responding to government shills. Keep spreading the word to more and more people because they can't stop us all.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And you are surprised because.....

And you are complaining here because.....

Why you tried to join Beck's site is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

LOL, no I'm not really surprised but if Beck is going to pretend that he has a REAL website to everybody where ANYBODY can join and comment then he needs to be exposed as a fraud because it's not, it's just a bunch of Feds. That's the point.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Same with Coulter's website. I tried to sign up as Adam Sapple, and was rejected.

edit on 12-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
No problems here. You all must be tagged!! and flagged!!

Anyone with frequent hits to media matters is not allowed to enter. Everyone knows that!!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Glenn beck is an idiot who cares ...

Second line ..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Did it ever occur to you to contact the site admin? Perhaps that part of the site is down or buggy at the moment? Not everything in this world is a conspiracy and I doubt the site only allows Feds to post on it. I'd lean towards a problem with the site. Now if you have an email from the web master from that site stating your theory thats another story.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is no way we're tagged and flagged by the system. I had approx 20 random people on FB at least try it and not even ONE got an account. None of them had ever even posted to a Glenn Beck site before so they couldn't be tagged unless everybody that's not a FED is tagged perhaps. It's not like these people were "Alex Jones" or something, they all just had normal non distinct emails and names. Like I said, I haven't had any person that I personally know through facebook be able to get an account. Many of them tried through multiple email accounts also.

I did not know about Ann Coulters site but I guess she just has FEDs and shills on there too. The reason we should all try to get on these sites is that some REAL people do read them and you should never give up the chance to expose truth no matter what. You can mention Alex Jones or videos to them and wake some of them up. Give them other things to think about and get them off these FAKE sites to other sites like ATS or Prison Planet where they will be exposed to the real stories they'll never see on these propoganda sites. Anytime you can get your comments in front of a lot of people is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'd rather have a ground-glass enema that watch Beck or Coulter, or visit their sites. Beck was famous for controlling the call-ins to his radio show, so no surprise.

Now, the funny thing is I am a registered Republican

Those two are phony as a three-dollar bill. I swear I think Ann Coulter is dragqueen; she has an adam's apple and man-hands. And Glenn Beck looks like he popped out of his momma's oven a bit early - like the Pillsbury Doughboy - the pasty-faced nutcase.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I submitted a ticket to the site but I guarantee you I won't get a response. The whole site seems very shady. Following the help screen it said to request another password from the system so I tried that and got a message that the system couldn't send to my email address! That's funny since I get email to that account every 10 minutes.

Anyway, I'd like some feedback from ATSers. If you don't get an account like the other 20 people I know that tried let me know. It only takes about 10 seconds to get the account

www.theblaze.com...

Check your spam folder like it says, but that's not the problem. I'm telling you, this is just a shill site where only shills are allowed to get accounts. Looks like it's time to make "Glenn Beck Fraud" the #1 term on Google I guess to bring attention to this matter. Glenn Beck tells all his viewers on TV to go to theblaze.com and join the discussions. We can have a lot of fun with this. Let me know your experience if you want to participate in this little experiment. Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, my hotmail account doesn't receive a password. When I attempt to reset (as per instruction) - I get the message: "The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function..."

Not entirely sure what that means.

I'm not going to use my .mil account to register for forums, or attempt to for the sake of experimentation.

I'm not all that interested in posting on the site - so I'm not going to request a support ticket, but it would seem to me that their method for sending the password is incompatible with some e-mail hosts. While this is certainly a strange oversight - it does not necessarily mean it is all a shill. No need to turn into a crazy-rabbit-squirrel over it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I have been banned from prisonplanet forums just for telling the truth.

So jones site too ban people for it.

We all know about beck, and i thank anyone who brings attention that he is just a con man, lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Beck was famous for controlling the call-ins to his radio show, so no surprise.

To be honest.....if people don't think ALL radio talk shows do that, then they are just looney. Talk shows are staged and scripted, even when people call in....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The registration server is probably just down. Glen Beck is pathetic, but I don't think he's that pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

To be honest.....if people don't think ALL radio talk shows do that, then they are just looney. Talk shows are staged and scripted, even when people call in....

TOTALLY!
Good and bad calls are all staged like pro-wrestling.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Yep, what happens when quiet night, they must hire people who ring in all the time. Its always a fix.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If you WERENT tagged and flagged, then how (in reverse theory) can you possibly say he doesnt let liberals or anyone but shills to comment.........

See how that works?

Its weird, I got on just fine......

*shakes head in amazement at people*
edit on 12-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I tried didn't get a response

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
...and the distant and remote possibility that there may be a temporary technical glitch never crossed their young minds...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's not a temporary glitch. i first tried to get on 3 weeks ago and again last week with a new account and finally 2 days ago I got 20 people from FB to try to get accounts and not one got one. And as you've seen we've already had some ATS people say they can't get accounts. So this isn't some temporary glitch. It's not an accident. No response from the webmaster either just like I figured.

I thought it was funny how today on my FB I said that Beck was now free to talk about naked body scanners since Faux News broke their silence on them for the first time today. Alex Jones and Drudge have been pounded on this subject for months now and our lamestream media of course has kept mum about them until I saw Fox today finally start to expose them. And today on Beck's show he mentioned naked body scanners for the first time ever. That's good! At least good people are forcing Faux and Beck to cover some real issues that they never would without pressure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join