It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic as Massive Possession Grips School

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
17 Teenage girls acting hysterically.....

I know a few of you have questioned their ability to act so convincingly but honestly all it takes is for 2 or 3 friends that have been winding each other up to put on a decent show and the others just have to gibber and thrash.

Being a teenage girl and acting hysterically pretty much go hand in hand and I really don't think much encouragement would be needed for 17 of them to get in on the act. I'd say that 2-3 of the girls have 'emotional problems' and that they 'acted out' to impress each other until it got to the point that they got hysterical and more and more girls saw the attention they were getting and joined in either to not be left out or because it felt good to let rip.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

The worst mistake God ever made was failing to convince the world that He does exist.

Why is it that Satan can so easily affect the lives of humans but God has such trouble doing the same? Could it be that our perceptions God and Satan have been tainted by the teachings of organised religion?

---------------

There is a famous YouTube video of an alleged "Angel of Death" possessing a soccer/football player in Saudi Arabia during a match. The video is oldish now but it's a good example of how the context in which a video is presented can vastly change it's effect on the audience that watches.

Angel Of Death attacks player

edit on 18/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: for clarity

<< 6  7  8   >>

join