It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The murderers of Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
buchanan.org...

Sunday, on the eve of All Saints’ Day, Nov. 1, 2010, the faithful gathered at the Assyrian Catholic Church of Our Lady of Salvation in Baghdad.

As Father Wassim Sabih finished the mass, eight al-Qaida stormed in, began shooting and forced him to the floor. As the priest pleaded that his parishioners be spared, they executed him and began their mission of mass murder.

When security forces broke in, the killers threw grenades to finish off the surviving Christians and detonated explosive-laden vests to kill the police. The toll was 46 parishioners and two priests killed, 78 others wounded, many in critical condition after losing limbs.

Within 48 hours, al-Qaida in Mesopotamia issued a bulletin: “All Christian centers, organizations and institutions, leaders and followers, are legitimate targets for the (holy warriors).”

In editor Tom Fleming’s Chronicles, just days before President Bush ordered the invasion, columnist Wayne Allensworth warned pointedly:

“Iraqi Christians fear they will be the first victims of a war that might dismember their country, unleashing ethnic and religious conflicts that Baghdad had previously suppressed. Tariq, a Christian merchant in Baghdad, told the French weekly Marianne that ‘If the United States goes to war against our country … (t)he Wahhabis and other fundamentalists will take advantage of the confusion to throw us out of our homes, destroy us as a community and declare Iraq an Islamic nation.’

“If recent history is any indication, Tariq has cause for concern,” wrote Allensworth. “The Shiite uprising in southern Iraq during the first Gulf War — encouraged and then abandoned by Washington — targeted Christians. Many Christians had supported Saddam’s regime, in spite of creeping Islamicization, as their best hope of survival in the Islamic Middle East.”

“We let the Shia genie out of the bottle,” said a rueful Yitzhak Rabin after Israel’s invasion of Lebanon gave birth to Hezbollah.

Where is the outrage? What happened to the America whose president, with a British prime minister in Placentia Bay, on the eve of war sang with his sailors, “Onward Christian Soldiers”?

Are we so wary of offending Muslim sensibilities or inflaming Muslim rage we cannot denounce the pogroms perpetrated against Christians in the name of Allah?

Of what worth these wars for democracy if we end up freeing fanatics to annihilate communities or expel populations of our own Christian brothers and sisters across the Middle East?

Iraq church raid ends with 52 dead

The Christians in the Middle East are being faced with a horrifying and catastrophic situation where a mass exodus is occurring from Iraq to Palestine to Turkey where Christians formerly lived in peace alongside Muslims are now increasingly becoming targets as they are seen as allies of the enemy (West) and are assisting in the assault on Islam.

We here about these innocent victims of war day and night but never do you hear about the Christians being killed, persecuted, or forced to flee from their homes. The war the West is waging in the Middle East is destroying the lives of Christians. Muslims protest what is occurring to their families, friends, and brethren in the ME but never do we hear Christians protest what is occurring to their brethren in the ME.

In Bethlehem, Palestine Christians use to make up about 80% of the population in the 1920’s and now they make up only about 15% of the population of the city which is the home of the Christian savior Jesus Christ. The Middle East was the home of all three Abrahamic religions and it is increasingly becoming a simply Muslim area where violence and intimidation towards non-Muslims is growing exponentially in the Holy Lands.

This is caused by the involvement of the West in the Middle East combined with the rise of Militant Islam which is spreading throughout the world threatening dozens of Western nations and threatening the people of the Middle East whether they are Moderate Muslims, Christians, or Jews.

This is an issue which should raise the alert button and the signal of urgency we should feel towards solving this crisis by removing our presence in these lands and assisting in the rebuilding of Christian civilization in this part of the world through peaceful and productive means.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
BUMP

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This is an issue which should raise the alert button and the signal of urgency we should feel towards solving this crisis

But it is being solved M, and in the best possible way...

As soon as the Muslims whittle down the Christian population, the only threat left to a logic based society will be the Muslims themselves - who will then be annihilated by the Secular progressives who will finally have the indubitable ammunition to go after them...

Pretty righteous to me...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
dont worry when the economy gets worse youll see christians firebombing everything they think was created by the NWO. Murdering people with the justification that they are of the side of god.... just like the muslims.

Christians and muslims are 2 sides of the same coin..... All if would take is economic switcheroo.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Star and flag for you OP.

You said what I wanted to but said it a lot better.

Thank You

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Muslim Arabs have always been violent against the Christian and Jewish Arabs...
The Ottoman empire persecuted Christians for hundreds of years, even in Palestine..

The war is probably creating an increase in violence, but this isn't new..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Misoir

But it is being solved M, and in the best possible way...

As soon as the Muslims whittle down the Christian population, the only threat left to a logic based society will be the Muslims themselves - who will then be annihilated by the Secular progressives who will finally have the indubitable ammunition to go after them...

So mass murdering millions of innocent men, women, and children. Butchering parents in front of children, bombing children in front of parents. That is all a good thing because we will be committing genocide against people you and the other disgusting people who starred your post think are unworthy to live on this same planet as you. To advocate the violent death of innocents is sickening and I really don't know how to confront someone with such a sick and twisted mind.

Then annihilate the Muslims by the 'Secular Progressives'. Sure let's go on a murderous rampage and killing billions of innocent people for what reason? Because you find them an annoyance to share this earth with? You think you are so special because you don't believe in 'fairytale’s? Your life is worth just as much as theirs. You and all those people who are demented enough to star your post need serious psychological assistance.

Pretty righteous to me...

Yes torture, death, and massacre is righteous to you. Butcher the innocent for your entertainment. You are a vile and immoral person.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Aren't you an atheist? I'm impressed by your openmindedness.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by Misoir

Aren't you an atheist? I'm impressed by your openmindedness.

I am an Agnostic and a Cultural Christian. I believe the only real answer is Agnosticism since their is no proof of god but throughout history they almost all civilizations believed in a god of some sort. So I leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I hope the Christians are sensible and go into hiding, stop congregating, and keep in touch through covert means now that such edicts and acts have taken place. If they can get out of the country, God speed to them. If someone declares a school a bomb-threat, the last thing they should be doing is congregating in the auditorium.
There's no sense them obstinately continuing simply to see their lives cut short until the church infrastructure is updated to include viable security against future acts of violence.

I pray law is restored, and the scum behind the violence are not supported by any. I'm sure they are "holy warriors", alas, to an angel of light known as Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Well I stand corrected. I thought I saw you post one time awhile back in an atheist thread identifying yourself as one. Makes no difference to me, I tend to think there are only 2 types of people in the world : open-minded and close-minded people. It appears you like to live outside of the box.....good for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Iraqi government needs to ensure that Christians and other minority's are given the funding , training andll equipment needed to fight the terrorists looking to undermine Iraq democratic future . This is taking a leaf book out of the surge and will do until the future of Iraq is more clear which could be up to twenty five years as I have explained elsewhere on the boards .

Cheers xpert11 .

top topics

join