Max Keiser tells the world to Crash JP Morgan, buy silver

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Max Keiser tells the world to Crash JP Morgan, buy silver

www.economicvoice.com

On the 27th October two traders, Brian Beatty and Peter Laskaris, filed lawsuits against both JP Morgan and HSBC accusing them of manipulating the price of silver by “amassing enormous short positions”. The following day the National Inflation Association (NIA) assessed that JP Morgan are so short on silver and that the silver market is so tight that “…. silver prices could literally rise to $50 per ounce overnight. NIA estimates that $50 per ounce silver would mean approximately $4 billion in...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ZEROHEDGE: Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver
Max Keiser: Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver
Max Keiser: Buy Silver goes Int'l
edit on 11/12/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones and Max Keiser have a google bomb going on right now to google the phrase "Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver" so that it tops out the google most searched!!

They seek to expose this fraud so that the banksters can no longer make money by manipulating the market at our expense. This is a fraud of biblical proportions. The same shadowy banksters that crashed the markets and bilked taxpayers out of trillions of dollars seem to be immune from prosecution in a system in which they own.

From ZeroHedge:

Leading economists and financial experts say that our economy cannot recover until the too big to fails are broken up.

The silver run is on NOW!!

www.economicvoice.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Also, there's this statement from the CFTC CONFIRMING MANIPULATION

In a speech on October 26, Bart Chilton, commissioner at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, said the US regulatory body had been examining the issue for more than two years.

"I have been urging the agency to say something on the matter for months," Mr Chilton said. "The public deserves some answers to their concerns that silver markets are being, and have been, manipulated." Mr Chilton was unequivocal about his belief that manipulation had occurred. "I believe that there have been repeated attempts to influence prices in the silver markets," he said. "There have been fraudulent efforts to persuade and deviously control that price."

However, manipulation is difficult to prove and Mr Chilton accepted this. "The legal definition of manipulation under the law is a high bar to prove. It is a much different test than what the average person might consider as manipulation. "Under existing law, to prove manipulation, the government is required to demonstrate not only specific intent, we also need to prove that as a result of the intent and market control, that activity caused an artificial price – a point which can certainly be debated by economists," Mr Chilton said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Time for the little guys to stick together and bring this house of cards down!! SILVER!! BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

something big is going on. i think a lot of people can sense this.

things seem to be hanging precariously on the edge, just waiting for that one proverbial straw to let loose.

this fraud is enormous, and everybody knows about it. few would argue that crooked banksters on wall street are not responsible. the problem is that these crooks cannot be prosecuted because our government is just as corrupt.

what can a little guy do?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Check out this article by Bix Weir

BLATANT MARKET MANIPULATION IS EMBARRASSING THE "NEW" CFTC

On November 3rd I sent out an alert to people who follow my newsletter warning them that the CFTC has decided to allow the Banking Cabal one more shot at rigging the Silver market before they end the practice of "officially sanctioned" manipulation.

Under Dodd-Frank reform legislation, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission must start to increase regulation of swaps and other ways to lower risk. But CFTC Commissioner Michael Dunn is concerned over funding. He said one-third of the staff is working on writing regulations, which means they've had to cut back on surveillance and oversight.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Could this be the silver rise that Web bot was predicting? I don't know but I'm all for sticking it to the man.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The ptb have too much money for you people to control the system, i bet things like missing trillions are hiden away to control this fix.

I would not waste my breath.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the physical silver market is so tight that no amount of money could possibly be used to fix this fraud for the banksters, not at these prices anyway.

the problem is that they suppress the prices by selling silver waaaaay below market value. until now most traders have settled in cash instead of asking for delivery. so the scam was allowed to continue.

if only a small fraction of traders demanded that their contracts be settled in physical delivery, instead of cash, the bankster's fraud would implode since they dont have anywhere near enough silver to back the contracts they have been selling.

so, for the little guy to go to his local coin shop, or online bullion dealer, and buy just one coin, JUST ONE!!! If everyone in america buys just one silver coin, the bankster fraud will be exposed since they will be forced to default on their contracts.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Max explains it all. great summation

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
whether you like it or not, you need to be ready. this is for real. when the fraud is exposed it will change all of our lives forever. life will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Great thread, hope people get in here and learn about this important issue.

In spite of the big drop in metals prices today, there is a bull running strong. The establishment that has allowed this massive fraud to go one for DECADES, is doing everything they can to stop the bull. The big drop was predictable, as they attacked using their usual method, they changed the rules.

Raising the per contract amount from $5K by $1,500 to $6.5K took the wind out of a lot of the longs, in just two short days. This is what they have done forever! With the big drop, the several big banks at the center of the fraud can then work on unwinding their ridiculous positions. Of course, they saved all their ammo for Friday, typical.

But there is a bigger issue going on. Yes, the authorities turned a blind eye over and over to this fraud, but in part because it was connected to the bigger fraud of global fiat currency. It is paramount to depress metals, if fiat currency it to retain value.

The thing is, with recent announcements by the IMF that suggest a return to something like a "gold standard", these big banks who have used the tiny silver market as a cash cow, are stuck with having to dance to a different tune. Sure, they are being "allowed" to unwind their positions somewhat in an orderly manner, by all appearances, but there are other players too, perhaps not as well appreciated.

It would only take ONE billionaire to destroy the silver fraud. The fact that they haven't (until now?) says a whole lot. But China is now playing a role too, advocating it's emerging middle class to buy silver, even advertising to stoke the demand. This portends a sea change, and Kitco recently had an article on their front page about someone they sent to China to actually witness the Chinese common man buying their traditional safe-haven, hand-over-fist.

For those who are curious, Google up names like Ted Butler, Professor Israel Friedman, and others, who have tried to expose the fraud for decades. Learn the facts: Above ground silver is FIVE TIMES rarer than gold!

Silver is not merely the investment of a lifetime. When you really learn about it, you will see that it is very likely to be the investment of ALL HUMAN HISTORY.

JR

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Right on brother...I'm all over this.
Going to purchase a couple hundred dollars worth of bar or rounds on Monday!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i dont want to give investment or financial advice, but i would strongly recommend that anyone looking to invest in precious metal ETF's seriously exercise due diligence and avoid any ETF's or unallocated precious metal accounts.

i cant tell you what you should do, but i will state that i have ALWAYS avoided the problem riddled ETF's. Physical possession eliminates counterparty risk... and ultimately this is the entire goal of precious metal insurance investments in the first place.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Here is what I do not comprehend, and I'm not really sure how this point is even refutable.

The position limit in Silver Futures = 6000 contracts.

JPM must report and the CME knows at all times what their position level is.

According to the CME it would be impossible to have more than 6,000 contracts because this is a breach of Rule 560. See here

6000 contracts * 5,000 troy oz. = 30,000,000 troy oz.

So I can tell you how many ounces they have or are under contract for delivery for at most at any one time. It is 30,000,000 troy oz.

Before you ask, yes, firms do get penalized for going over the limit. If I recall correctly, UBS recently was penalized for exceeding position limits. Here is the link

Why do I read on some quasi-blog informational websites that Silver has no position limits? But then it starts to make sense because then they in turn try to sell you or give you a link to a vendor that will sell it to you at a markup. I have seen this before. It is called sensationalism to drive retail players into the marketplace.

Where am I going wrong? I just have a really hard time understanding all of this. I have never traded a silver contract in my life but have been involved with the CME before and never have I been led to think anything is suspect.

If I am wrong please feel free to correct me. I am hoping someone can clear this up with factual information.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

what's really difficult to comprehend is your source. the 560 rules listed for the us are petroleum? and europe?

also, why would CFTC chairman be calling for limits, as recently at 11/1/10, if they already existed?

CFTC’s Chilton calls for limits on financial futures

and

CFTC Announces Participants for Public Meeting to Examine Futures and Options Trading in the Metals Markets

as a matter of fact, the only limits that exist are on the long side, ie the people trying to buy silver. there are no limits on the short side, or even realistic collateral requirements for margin accounts on the short side.

what does this mean? the banks can sell as much silver as they want without needing to prove they actually have it. then once the banks push the prices down, they buy into the weakness to cover their short positions.

but they buyers need to produce the collateral up front, and cant get anywhere near the same leverage as the shorts.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I don't understand. Did you go to the link?

Page 60 - it could be that the link doesn't copy the page number correctly.

I know this is the case, but I'll ask the question in another way.

Would you believe what is posted on Ron Paul's website? It also states that 6,000 contracts is the maximum.

Scroll down 3/4 of the page

Trust me, the position limit is 6000 contracts * 5000 troy oz. a contract.

What are you speaking of when you refer to Europe etc.? Is there another exchange? If so, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

However, the current accountability level of COMEX silver is more problematic. The current silver accountability level is 6000 contracts, or 30 million ounces. This is 4.3% of world annual silver mine production of roughly 700 million ounces, head and shoulders above any other commodity of finite supply. Based upon the one percent formula, the position limit in silver should be no greater than 7 million ounces or the equivalent of 1400 contracts (each silver contract is 5000 troy ounces). It is perplexing why the CME does not bring silver position limits into line with the other major metals contracts traded on the COMEX. In copper, the current accountability level is equal to 0.4% of world copper production. Why should silver’s level be more than ten times greater than copper’s? The COMEX gold contract has an accountability level of 6000 contracts, or 600,000 ounces, based upon the 100 troy ounce contract size. This represents 0.75% of world production of 80 million ounces. Why does silver have an accountability limit more than 5 times greater than gold in terms of world production? As I previously informed the Commission, silver’s accountability level compared to gold’s is also four to five times larger than it should be in terms of volume, open interest and exchange inventories. On each and every measure, silver’s accountability level is out of line.

That is from the Ron Paul website listed above.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

So I can tell you how many ounces they have or are under contract for delivery for at most at any one time. It is 30,000,000 troy oz.

according to your link, that 30,000,000 oz figure is almost equal to the entire annual production of the US. so, any one entity can short an entire years worth of silver production EACH MONTH and you 'cant comprehend' how that would affect the markets?!?!

and thats just ONE entity. that does not include the second, HSBC, or the other 3rd parties.

and, how does a bank produce an entire years worth of mined silver each month? especially considering that average industrial demand for silver used over 150% of average annual mine production?!?!

oh, but its only 30,000,000 oz each month.... right

also from your link:

In my opinion, this is the key to ending the silver manipulation, along with throwing out phony hedge exemptions to that limit for the big banks

big banks have an exemption for 'hedging'.... case closed

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Sorry, you are wrong again.

Let's go back to the link I provided.

The annual silver production annually is stated to be at 700,000,000 troy oz.

Again, you are providing no facts.

However, the current accountability level of COMEX silver is more problematic. The current silver accountability level is 6000 contracts, or 30 million ounces. This is 4.3% of world annual silver mine production of roughly 700 million ounces, head and shoulders above any other commodity of finite supply.

Do you work for a company that resells Silver?

I'm sorry, you said USA.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Dance4Life because: my bad

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join