It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Aliens stopped California Missle, Obama attempt to start war with Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Pleiadians, the forefathers and foremothers to the rescue?

I've read Bringers of the Dawn, The Pleiadian Workbook, and a lot of other stuff, and this lady seems to confirm and exceed what I know about them. They are buying us time to wake up, cause this particular timeline is the one that still has promise of waking up the human race. The Pleiadians said that what happens on this planet, the Illuminati tyrranny gets even bigger in the future and extends to their place in time, and that is why they have to try to stop it now. That's why t hey're sending a bunch of their emmisaries down here, to wake everybody up from within the system, because they cannot intervene personally with us, according to some pre-determined law. But they can do it with the kids that they sent down here to be born into the system. Jordan Maxwell and Preston Nichols know this. What is going on on this planet is of diabolical.

The Pleiaidans are karmically attached to us, that's why they have to come back and fix this. They had a fight in space over us with the Reptilians a very long time ago, over us, and they lost, and they need us to wake up to what is going on so we can help ourselves.

I know that Jordan Maxwell and Preston Nichols were both sent here to help the human race from the tyrranny of the Illuminati and off-world controllers.

The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleiadian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join