It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl teaches a congressman an important lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A Congressman was seated next to a little 10 year old girl on an airplane so he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming, universal health care, or stimulus packages?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff "grass". Yet a deer poo's little pellets, while a cow poo's a flat patty, but a horse poo's clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming, universal health care, or the economy, when you don't know sh*t?" and, then she went back to reading her book.

edit on 12/11/2010 by theregonnakillme because: i have issues

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
goooooooood one !!!

i was just about to fall in that vicious circle of thoughts, will the world end, will xy attack z and spark ww 3-?? and so on, and then this!

loving it !!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh. Good way to start the day.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing,hehehehe,smart girl...

new topics

top topics

join