It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“My First Cavity Search.” Extreme Sickness at the TSA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OK, on a funnyer note does any one remember seeing this.
Cavity search goes wrong

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So what if someone put that as their desktop? I would bet my butt at the hands of the TSA it was a prank on someones PC (if real). It made me giggle, of course, I also put gag-desktops on my friends computers when given a chance for a chuckle or embarrassing the hell out of them.

Hell, they did a mighty fine job of ruffling the feathers of everyone here if they did it to make people aware of their disdain or target the TSA.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by codiac7162
and i believe you to be someone who does not use rational thought. I am done with this thread- I only wanted to interject a few key points in TSA's defense.

If a 'terrorist" wanted to kill people via the air industry, they only need to set off their vest, under ware bomb etc.. at the freaking airport during an arrival phase. Some basic screening may be on order, but the process has gone so overboard that people have lost sight of the "security" they we intending in the first place. How's that for rational thought?

Maybe the terrorists were only interested in changing how people treat each other, in turning the USSA into an internal warzone where everyone is suspect.

..Ex

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
[
Maybe the terrorists were only interested in changing how people treat each other, in turning the USSA into an internal warzone where everyone is suspect.

By that way of thinking even if the terrorists never do any thing else they have already won. They do not have to do anything else because we are now doing it to ourselves. I am afraid you may be right

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Great example of how to ingrain acceptance and brainwash children, make it fun, let's play with being searched, pretty twisted !

the reviews allude to exactly that just scathing parodies of police state Orwellian acculturation!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Infowars is not a reliable source of information really. Everything that has even the slightest link to Alex (monkey-man) Jones should be ignored...unless you're a fan of scaremongering that is.

Rev

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I don't think this is going to help the airliners....at all. If I were an airliner or an airline employee I would be seriously worried right now.

Here are alternatives to flying (cheaper too):

Your Car
Amtrak
Greyhound

I haven't flown since 2001. I won't fly again until they stop treating us like we're the criminals.
2nd

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Those who would sacrafice liberty for security deserve neither.

You are 8 times more likely to be killed by a cop, than by a terrorist.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Remember Timothy O'Leary was busted for possession when border patrol found '___' in the diaper of the baby that was part of his group.

If some nutso is willing to create underware to blow up a plane, and will also bring his wife and children onto a plane he intends to blow up (which is part of their play book) , then --- indeed, is what the TSA is thinking of searching so unreasonable?
edit on 13-11-2010 by rectangle because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetRevenge
So what if someone put that as their desktop? I would bet my butt at the hands of the TSA it was a prank on someones PC (if real).

If they are that amused by the degradation of our civil liberties and the inappropriate groping of children then they most certainly should not be employed by the TSA or any other organization that deals with "Homeland Security" (sorry but I always LoL! at that Orwellian term) or the public at large.

There's a time and a place for everything...

And though it makes me a very naughty girl, I long to see a "Keeping It Real" moment onYouTube where someone turns the tables on a TSA agent who is going for "Second Base" and gets groped themselves.

Okay, so I miss Dave Chappelle, so sue me.

edit on 13/11/2010 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Are you guys serious?

First of all, it is someone's desktop for their work computer. It was probably a joke and should not have been allowed for this very reason. It looks bad to the public and a lot of the nut cases out there will look at it and generalize every single TSA employee as a pedophile. Should the person be fired? If everyone were fired for stupid/tasteless jokes at work we would all be unemployed.

As with racism, sexism or any other -ism that you can think of, please stop generalizing an ENTIRE group by the actions of one person. Because ONE TSA employee had this background on their computer now suddenly ALL TSA employees are child molesters or pedophiles? That is not rational thought. If I threw out a blanket statement judging that all people of a certain race, religion or sex were a certain way based on the actions of one or a minority of that race, religion or sex you would label me a racist or sexist. Those of you on this site that subscribe to those generalizations either are a hypocrite or feed into the very thought that you would claim to be solidly against.

Secondly, those of you that state "we no longer need the TSA because they have never stopped any attempted terror attacks." You do not consider the attacks that have not happened because of the deterance provided by said agency. This unmeasurable statistic could number in the thousands. Also, if there were NO security measures like the ones provided by the TSA, blowing up an airplane or hijacking it and crashing it into something would be exponentially easier.

For those of you that would say, "if I could carry my gun on a plane," or, "I could fight the hijackers and take the plane back." You are not in a movie.

Lastly, for those of you that complain about your rights being violated. When you use an airline, you are choosing to be provided a service by a private industry. If you do not like the stipulations that you must adhere to FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY then choose not to use that service. No one is forcing you to fly.

For those of you that would say, "what about my right to travel?" You still have the right to travel by boat, bus, car, bicycle, foot, covered wagon or any other form of transporation.

Please for everyone's sake lets get some rational thought back into this equation. I am not pleading with those of you that I have noticed are incapable of it because I know you will never change. Those of you that are capable of rational though please see this for what it is and continue on to the next topic.
edit on 13-11-2010 by areyouserious2010 because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetRevenge
So what if someone put that as their desktop? I would bet my butt at the hands of the TSA it was a prank on someones PC (if real). It made me giggle, of course, I also put gag-desktops on my friends computers when given a chance for a chuckle or embarrassing the hell out of them.

Hell, they did a mighty fine job of ruffling the feathers of everyone here if they did it to make people aware of their disdain or target the TSA.

This isn't your average fast food job (well maybe it is) this concerns the fact that these "cavity searches" is child molestation all for the purposes of this phoney war on terrorism.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Question: As far as we know has a parent allowed a cavity search on their child? Please tell me the answer is no!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Bad guys are winning. We are spending Billions on security and reducing ourselves to their level of being vicious. Where our government turns barbaric behavior into something we are supposed to demand.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
We're definitely at a tipping point.

Dear Lord in heaven, that newscaster apologies and says his 4-year old daughter was cranky and that we have to sacrifice things for our safety. His daughter knows better, telling the TSA agents not to "touch her". What has this country sunk to that the newscaster is okay with this degenerate behavior against his daughter!? If anyone else had done that to the girl they would be put on a sex offender list or sent to jail and have a lifetime sex offender registry following them. There are many ways to keep our country safe without resorting to molesting anyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

I had a friend that wanted to work for the TSA..

The background check is more thorough than for a teacher.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

After further examination of the image, it looks to me like the screen image on the monitor was added after the photo was taken. The reflection image of who ever took the picture does not exist on the monitor screen at all. Also a picture take of a monitor produces color lines in the picture and this has none. I do not like big brother or big sister getting this close at all, but this photo to me is a fake.

Just my opinion and we all know about opinions don't we?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious122112

After further examination of the image, it looks to me like the screen image on the monitor was added after the photo was taken. The reflection image of who ever took the picture does not exist on the monitor screen at all. Also a picture take of a monitor produces color lines in the picture and this has none. I do not like big brother or big sister getting this close at all, but this photo to me is a fake.

Just my opinion and we all know about opinions don't we?

good point about the color lines on the computer screen, but if it was a certain type of camera it might have gotten a clear shot. In movies the computers don't have the lines across them so it would be possible to blot that out. About the reflections on the computer screen, good thought but do you really think they would show up, a computer screen is not the same as the see through glass they usually have up in offices. You can only see your reflection in a computer screen if it is completely black, not when there is a desktop picture.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You are correct about the lines and a good camera like in the movies. Also the reflections may not show up to the naked eye, but if you zoom in there would be a color distortion in the pixels from the reflection. On this picture the only distortion is around the monitor when you zoom in.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Question: As far as we know has a parent allowed a cavity search on their child? Please tell me the answer is no!

Here is one:

www.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join