It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA R-277

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6cc4d505af7.jpeg[/atsimg]

The recent threads on ATS about NASA’s press conference and China possibly finding something startling on the moon sent me to digging on the internets for more information. While the popular opinion of the moon today is that it is nothing more than a dull uninteresting ball of rock and dust, apparently that has not always been the case. In my searches I came across a NASA report called R-277. It catalogs reports of anomalous activity seen on the moon through telescopes as far back as the 1500’s. There are reports of bright lights, colored lights and even reports of volcanoes. I had never seen this before and found it very interesting. Just thought I would share. I have only been able to find one working pdf… which I linked, but it is sideways so annoying to read… if anyone can find a better link or has any more information about this report please share.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This will keep you busy for a while:
www.astro.columbia.edu...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Phage beat me to it...
but, yeah, that's the stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.astro.columbia.edu...

The physical mechanism responsible for creating a TLP is not well understood. Of the many theories proposed, we believe that they are the outcome of lunar outgassing,

...Its only a belief of a group of scientists but they have some decent facts...truth is nobody can give you an actual answer OP we can speculate but nobody will know until we actually land on the moon and study these phenomena

new topics

top topics

join