It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think he's saying that anything could have been our currency.. If they decided Sea Shells were money, than gold would be worthless...

He's saying it's just a rock

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Is lord sassoon the smug looking guy with the smirk in the beginning of the vid?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Like a Deer in the headlights or rather In the headlight.....

Back to the mansion.....to forget about folks for a while.
I suppose he could repent, appologize, explain a 'thing' or two.
An audit would surely back him up.
For the truth knows no competition.

It Is.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sea shells and rocks do not have the conductive electrical and thermal properties the gold has. Nor do they have the ability to not tarnish. Ancient civilizatiosn knew this and the Royal families that controlled them did have techonloy similarr to our own. Some of it was just designed differently and was mainly in the hands of the powerful elite.

Any evidence of technology can dissapear easily after the collapse of any civilization as there are no efforts to presevre the knowledge on a large scale, and the physical structures themselves will be destroyed by nature in a matter of decades at most centuries.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You obviously don't understand that there can indeed be more value than money in circulation. If you take the 1.9 trillion and then add 1oz of gold, you have 1.9T plus 1400

Also you can get the same thing in interest.

edit on 13-11-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Very, very interesting. I have heard it said before the entire world is owned and run by 7 very powerful men.
This story says 6. What did they do to the other guy?

perhaps he's the one making the offer....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

I don't understand why it's ability to conduct electricity has anything to do with it.. If you could elaborate, i'd appreciate it

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Is lord sassoon the smug looking guy with the smirk in the beginning of the vid?

nah... that's the late christopher story....

may his soul rest in peace.....

edit on 13/11/10 by mcrom901 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Intersting, looks like the entire article was taken form a 2006 post on indymedia...

portland.indymedia.org...
edit on 13-11-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by learnandpasson

Yeah only it's difficult to see how this con would profit the con artists. In a con you convince someone you have something they want and make them pay for it. The only way i could see a con working is to gain publicity and interviews about how you conned a government, make some money that way. Of course you would probably still be under arrest so it may not work out to well. Any con artist would need to fool the intelligence services, because if a lord is involved and making these claims you can be damn sure MI5 and 6 are all over it.

Nope i'm not seeing how profit could be gained by lying here. Unless it's simply a joke of course. In the end though the Vatican does have vast reserves of money, people have tried to trace it all and utterly failed even after discovering and confirming billions.

You are right. Thanks for bringing up that point I did not consider.

Off the top of my head, I would think that using the same concept of OPM, whereby small corporations buy off bigger corporations and sell their assets or divide them into smaller pieces -- the same concept may be brokered by the scammers to bring in the real powers to take control. Money is lent at no interest, but creditor country offers a guaranty for non-payment. Maybe there is land or technology options they are after. Scammers make commission off money transfer/float.

These people think a step ahead. I'm sure if given time, I can think where they would profit.

Good observation on your part.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Very, very interesting. I have heard it said before the entire world is owned and run by 7 very powerful men.

1 Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, “Bring near those who are appointed to execute judgment on the city, each with a weapon in his hand.” 2 And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar. (Ezekiel 9)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
hmmmm...... what about this bit....

Who is Lord James?

As Lord Strathclyde has helpfully pointed out, he is 'not important enough' to be the go-between in such negotiations. It is widely known that ‘the most powerful and the most high-profile people on the whole world stage' do not need to use minions: they simply go for a jolly to Sitges and speak directly to whomever they wish about nuking Iran, propping up the Euro or ensuring the promotion of David Cameron to No10.

It is extremely unlikely (to put it mildly) that the IRA ever possessed anything like £1bn: and, if they did, it beggars belief that Lord James would have laundered it at the behest of the Bank of England while the terrorists were blowing up Margaret Thatcher and her entire Cabinet, and murdering women and children in Manchester and Enniskillen.

If they did, Lord Tebbit would have been onto the case.

As certain members of the House of Commons have recently discovered, Parliamentary privilege does not stretch to illegal activity: the Noble Lord should be immediately arrested and an investigation into these allegations must swiftly follow. If he had ‘extensive connections with North African terrorists’, and these still present a ‘security issue’, the matter is of the utmost importance.

The Noble Lord hastened to add: “…it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defence witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems."

archbishop-cranmer.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I've never heard of the Leo Wanta thing before this thread but it looks to me like HE was the one taken for a fool, not the government...

Maybe thats what they had in mind... Take the money and run?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

A regular Keyser Söze huh? lol man what an awesome thread. it felt like i was drowning in a mire of or waste with most of the crap being posted on here and here come this gem of a post like a breath of fresh air. its got everything in it. interesting times we live in indeeeeeeeeeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild

And this doesn't make any alarm bells ringing with anyone?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm reading Baron James of Blackheath's wiki page, and:

He then became a director of many companies, often in trouble, to assist their recovery: in 1973 he joined Cork Gulley to rescue Cedar Holdings; in 1989 he was appointed chairman of Eagle Trust; other directorships have included British Shoe Corporation, LEP group, Dan-Air, North Sea Assets and Central & Sheerwood.

So, he's got shady connections to the business world,

He served a term under David Rowland on the Council of Lloyd's and chaired a committee which controversially allowed corporate capital to underwrite on more favourable terms.

He has worked as a Consultant for Cerberus Capital Management.

Cereberus Capital Management is one of the largest private inequity investment firms in the united states..
It's total assests are at $24 billion and on April 12th of 2010 it acquired the PMC DynCorp Industries....

I'm sure most of you are familiar with DynCorps amazing track record :

According to whistleblower Ben Johnston, a former aircraft mechanic who worked for the company in Bosnia, Dyncorp employees and supervisors engaged in sex with 12 to 15 year old children, and sold them to each other as slaves. Ben Johnston ended up fired, forcing him into protective custody. According to Johnston, none of the girls were from Bosnia itself, but were imported by Dyncorp from Russia, Romania and other places.

and here's the rest of DynCorp, a real life evil corporation -
DynCorp.. Just the wiki

do not doubt this fool's connections one bit..

edit on 13-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I agree if the Rothschilds are in anyway involved it has to have a catch. The family has been involved in banking and shady deals for close to 200 years if I remember correctly. Remember the old saying, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

The Rothschilds are still just pawns, though...

I think of them as the messenger's and delivery boys......

They were a poor family until the 1700's

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Wow, I can almost hardly believe this....

This Foundation X... could it be the illuminati, nwo bunch ? Or some other kind of new super world power ?

It's just as likely to be a collective of idealistic artisans as it assh*oles...or a bunch of collectors and careful budgeting types as it is nefarious doofballs....I presupose that the conditons of any bailout would include non disclosure agreements anyway...like truth from politicians..the general public would never know the 'real who'.

Again though, money itself isnt the problem...its the poverty within people that makes any ammount of money thrown into that pit utlimately useless.
Where there is little or no poverty in the people utilising it..a tiny weeny bit of money, the smaller the better, does wonders...it ( the money) is given the right value and position...its part of what changes lives for the better..it is incredibly valuable part of a process...but in itself it doesnt change anything...the people do.

99% of the worlds problems could be solved without cash...so why focus on the 1%.?

edit on 13-11-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Like a Deer in the headlights or rather In the headlight.....

Back to the mansion.....to forget about folks for a while.
I suppose he could repent, appologize, explain a 'thing' or two.
An audit would surely back him up.
For the truth knows no competition.

It Is.

perhaps it was written off....

Lord Myners, Gordon Brown's City Minister, who attracted opprobrium when it was disclosed that he had been involved with an offshore company which avoided more than £100 million a year in tax, is having to reconcile himself to never walking through the the club's portals as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join