It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

If you take the red and then the blue pill, you get purple.
Just an observation.
-Purple power~ Of -blue- and +red+.....makes ~One~ hence the 'colour pUrrrple'.

Like the one Kyra Phillips wore the other day.
Had to adjust my shorts.
Now if only Megyn Kelly would oblige.
One could dream another dream.

Oh, time to star my respects.
For starry eyes weave the thread.
Lest we knot the not.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The long lost treasure of the Knights Templar must have been found a few hundred years ago. It would have gained some interest after being in multiple bank accounts for so long.

The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar: Solving the Oak Island Mystery

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is very interesting stuff. Seems like a well devised plan

1) Systematically destroy the economic structure of the large countries via fraudulent banking practices
2.) Create panic and devalue the currency by constantly "loaning" money that can never be paid back
3.) Begin the the process of necessary Austerity measures as a threat that people will no longer receive their hard earned Social Security and Medicare.
4) Allow adequate time for public unrest(however, i do find it odd that they made a move so soon)
5.) Come in as the knights in shining armor to save the day and allow everyone to keep their precious social security
6.) Now as saints, will run rough shot over all that is left over.

This type of thread is exactly why i began coming to ATS. Can't find this type of information anywhere else. I do ask that people please stay focused on this issue and not make this thread into some wild Knights Templar rant. This info is good enoughby itself,it doesn't need any fluff.

Finally, I found Lord Black_____ as an interesting character. I get the feel that the PTB picked him to approach because he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed and could be either easily manipulated, and/or diregarded as an idiot if the plan is not accepted. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not to get too far off topic... but isn't there a general consensus that the total amount of gold ever mined from the Earth does not equal what is currently in circulation or perhaps even storage...

There's definitely something to this. SOMEBODY has the 'missing' gold.. The question is, why do they only desire contact with the top 6 people of this world? Is the situation even stranger than it seems?

Do you want to make a deal with the devil?

I DON'T.

I don't want to feed the demon, nor the troll for that matter.
edit on 12-11-2010 by star in a jar because: do not want

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It also seems to me that people with this amount of wealth(ie paper money) would be the most susceptable to a currency crisis. Seeing as there is not enough gold in the world to back their paper fortunes, it would be most beneficial to them to keep this fake monetary system alive. Otherwise,they would also have to start back at square one(minus the amount of gold and silver they have aquired)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Typical Rothchild statanist scum con-job of create a problem to get the desired reaction and offer their pre-planned solution. They are in league with the Vatican and the price will be your soul because you will be forced to accept the chip or mark of the beast. The anti-christ is waiting in the wings, waiting to pounce.

They will fail.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You can't take down the black market by eliminating paper currency ...

That market can and does trade in gold, silver, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, weapons, protection, sex, favors, influence, electronics, vehicles, property ...

People always find a way around a system, no matter what that system is.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anyone else's heart start pounding during this video?

Wow, crazy world..... Nice post

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

The original head of the Sphynx was that of Leo (constellation) the Lion.
A selfish king had his selfless slaves build a monument unto himself.
The world wAs never the same.

I believe part of what you are looking for is found in the underground Sphynx catacombs.
As for the other part.....

It is a strange coincidence I was to make my way to New Brunswick/Nova Scotia to purchase a piece of land near the coast. I haven't made the trip yet, though when I do, I suppose there was a Reason.
When one moves magnetically there seems to be a reason for every season.
If I find something lying around, I'll let you know.

I'm interested.
Though 'that' trip is at least a year in the making.
I'm not 'there' yet, so much todo so little time.
Though I don't believe time is as temporal as one would assume.

In the meantime, I believe it is time for the Vatican to 'show and tell' their Alexandria collection.
It is time, the season for the reason so one may discover more reason for A season.
?Makes sense to me?

maybe not.
One has freewill either way.
It's the choice that matters in one's end.

From what 'I' understand.....
though I believe that's understood.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

am I the only one thinking that aliens mined gold a long time ago... and if they were still on earth, would probably be pretty well off.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
IT is not just gold, but platinum, paladium, and silver as well. And no we are not talking decades to a century. Try thousands of years. This is not a recent organization. These are the decendandts of the rules of empires since the beginning of civilizations. The Earthly powers stayed on the Eastern paths, while the foreign rulers continued to prop up empire after empire that coincidently continued traveling further West until it finally pinned in the East on both sides over the course of several thousand years. If the East falls, Earth will be no more a human planet.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We are seeing the gradual degradation of the Eastern culters with the penetration of the Pacific Rim and the small but centrally located hubs of Eastern societies, which can be discerned by the cookie cutter commercialized Western urban metro-centers that are being assimilated and spreading outwards at a slow pace. It will not be complete in this lifetime, but it is close. There are only a few centuries left.before the assimilation is complete.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

Foundation X is actually claiming that their wealth isn't just imaginary fiat currency, but that it is backed by gold, which does have real tangible value.

Gold doesn't have any intrinsic value. A loaf of bread has more value to a starving man than a gold coin does. Gold was simply picked as a really precious metal because it was hard to get hold of and easily formed into coins. But putting this aside, even if their wealth is backed by gold i somehow doubt they will be shipping that gold over. This is nothing more than wealth creation, they lend us the money and in return get all sorts of things.

I am sure they will have whatever laws they like passed, they will be rewarded any lucrative contract they want, they will basically own a government. The people doing this are megalomaniacs, they just love the power and i can't understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea for an entire country to owe money to a single organisation.

I heard someone call this a financial coup, and that sounds about right.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
wanta plan? so... like Leo Wanta..ats, remember him the 'The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man'... guess the storys were true..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is a sophisticated version of the well-known African email scam. Nothing more, nothing less.

Crazy lunatics dreamed up this scheme while under the influence of something(??). This time they are swinging for the fences.

Mention names like Vatican, Rothschild, Bank of England, Gold Bullions, etc. and you got the makes of what all gullible conspiracy theories are all about.

How they got to Lord James is beyond me. Thank God there are still intelligent people (even some in government) in this World that do not fall for these scams.

Connect the dots and they all lead to: Wikipedia - OITC.org

CON = Gain other's confidence and trust. Establish credibility. Drop names. Good intentions to help. Move in for the kill.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Very, very interesting. I have heard it said before the entire world is owned and run by 7 very powerful men.
This story says 6. What did they do to the other guy?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by learnandpasson

Yeah only it's difficult to see how this con would profit the con artists. In a con you convince someone you have something they want and make them pay for it. The only way i could see a con working is to gain publicity and interviews about how you conned a government, make some money that way. Of course you would probably still be under arrest so it may not work out to well. Any con artist would need to fool the intelligence services, because if a lord is involved and making these claims you can be damn sure MI5 and 6 are all over it.

Nope i'm not seeing how profit could be gained by lying here. Unless it's simply a joke of course. In the end though the Vatican does have vast reserves of money, people have tried to trace it all and utterly failed even after discovering and confirming billions.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Gold doesn't have any intrinsic value.

Seriously? Gold is one of the very few currencies on Earth that does.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I stated on my previous post why IMO this is an elaborate phony scam by tribesman in Africa.

But let's pause for a second and think of this scenario if it were carried out by someone "real":

1. Let's say someone out there found 100's of metric tons of gold in their "backyard".
2. They systematically move a small portion through the open markets to build a war chest.
3. This war chest is used to payoff influential people who are promised a key part in their ultimate nefarious plan.
4. These influential people lobby for the US$ or world currencies for that matter to back currencies with gold.
5. They "create" this need by means of economic turmoils (China debt?, useless USD$), wars and so forth.

Now they can buy governments and use them as debt collectors against other countries who did not join their gold standard plan. Bear in mind, we are talking trillions.

Is this scenario possible?

If I'm deemed ignorant for bringing this up, please feel free to educate me. No offense taken.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Originally posted by adjensen
Also, as a follow up, the UK has elected not to pursue said money.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

They don't cite the reasons, but I suspect their silence might be more a matter of not offending a member of the House of Lords than not wanting to expose some nefarious organization.

thanks for those details....

from your link.....

"At no point has Lord Sassoon, or any Treasury officials, held any meetings with Lord James of Blackheath or any organisation that he mentions on this subject," the spokesperson added.

When he detailed the offer on Monday, Lord James began by apologising to Lord Sassoon "because I am about to raise a subject that I should not raise", then said he had been in a two-week discussion with Lords Sassoon and Strathclyde about the matter. He went on to say that neither Lord Sassoon nor Lord Strathclyde — who is the leader of the House of Lords — gave credence to the offer.

hmmmm.....

The Treasury's statement appears to contradict Lord James' claim that he has met with Lord Sassoon to discuss Foundation X's offer, although it is not clear how he related the offer if not in some kind of meeting.

which doesn't seem to hold any water....

Lord Sassoon (Commercial Secretary, HM Treasury; Conservative)

I am very grateful to the noble Lord, Lord Myners. He had great trouble keeping a straight face. I have to say that I took extremely seriously my noble friend Lord James of Blackheath's suggestions that there were people who could help us out with our financial difficulty. The noble Lord, Lord Myners, thinks it is all a joke. I have been in detailed discussions over the past number of weeks with the noble Lord, Lord James of Blackheath, and of course we take seriously anyone who wants to invest in our economy. I know many people believe that there will be great opportunities in our infrastructure programme to invest in rebuilding our networks to underpin growth.

www.theyworkforyou.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join