It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

thanks , yeah I do see youre point, 900billion would raise alot more eyebrows than the installment plan.
i guess there a bit smarter than me ; ]

edit on 12-11-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The M in Mafia is Guisseppe Manzini who before founding the modern day criminal syndicate in the late 1800's was also the World Wide Head of the Illuminati Society.

Proto, how is it that you seem to know so much and so many details? Are you from one of the "families"? Have you been reincarnated from the proverbial "fly on the wall"?

Honestly just through being very inquisitive and very observant. Once you understand information is power, and the more information you have the better position you are in to decide and master your own destiny, then it just becomes about the endless pursuit of more information.

Now no matter how much information you have or how accurate it is, it's really only as good as your own ability to employ it.

In my own case I decided a couple years ago to start sharing what I know here on ATS, as a means to try to help and encourage others to taking back the world and their natural right to determine their own destinies that a very small group of people has been conspiring forever to keep the average person from truly being able to do, and to learn more myself through the exceptional minds that congregate on ATS.

We could in reality if we all choose to, help one another out of this box and prison we are all stuck in by these few determined people who want to be our Masters and the Masters of the whole world, instead of taking that chance on a world we might all create together if we were all better informed that of course wouldn't totally favor them and enrich that small group in every way.

I really have to hand it to a number of my fellow members who have been helping me research these things, and getting to the bottom of it all. You in fact have been one of those people Alethea so thanks to you and everyone who has been helping, together we can actually make the world a much better place.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

When the world is seen for as it Is, one is as a brook from the bend though a River always runs through it.

Or, could be the smoke.
In either case, peace, with or without the Rings.
To whom the Bell tolls?
Got a Ringer?
A singer?

Ok, I'll stop now.
Carry on, carrying on.....
edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by Aliensun
Remember all of that gold that Stichin's Anunnaki forced the early humans to dig? It didn't go too far, perhaps only to storage on the Moon for later use. . It has become your Pay Day Loan, my fellow humans!. The carrot that leads directly to the New World Order.

What the hell...?

Good link for an overview of where gold came from: History of gold mining

This is also a nice summary: Gold history

Let's not taint a very serious issue with nonsense.

Now tell me, how do you seperate nonsense from what you believe? Oh, you draw a line between what you believe and what you can't believe, right? Foundation X is OK in your book because....? The New World Order is OK in your book because...? ETs are where in your book? Ancient ETs are where in your book? The New World Order seemingly advancing along lines that sensible ETs would suggest to us...OK in your book.? Gold being their carrot...not OK, I guess. You would rather figure that some shadowy outfit has amassed, secretly more money than all of the world's governments combine...or whatever? Spell out the conspiracy how that conspiracy under the noses of all governments is any more believalbe that ETs leading us on?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeah i read about this a couple of days ago, kind of shocking how blatant this is. No one gives that kind of money without wanting something in return and i think this truly reveals to the world that there is definitely a group of people steering governments. I'm not on about a tiny group in a smokey room, i simply mean heads of churches, corporations and other such things.

But to clarify:

A group of undefined people are willing to pay off a countries debts, using a ton of money that is basically nothing more than numbers on a screen, to pay off a debt that is nothing more than numbers on a screen. All of this is imagined wealth, nothing behind it, nothing physical, tangible or even intellectually valuable.

What a world.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sasquatch5100

I absolutely agree ProtoplasmicTraveler... this scheme has been in the works for more than a hundred years and I believe is the main reason we have independent central banks today!

So far their two many strategies have been divide and conquer (getting us all to compete and war to acquire the resources for them and then to institute common systems) and to do everything slowly in gradual increments, so that we can't really ever quite guess where they are taking us until we are already there and it's too late.

They try to make these central banks appear to be a national arm of the nation but they aren't, they are all tied together and have been manipulating not just debt, but dependency on the central banks for national credit, and national economic policy.

Obvioulsy it's been a disaster for the nations, but it's placed them in a dominant position of control.

They have in fact burdened us with such a fraught and debilitating system the only way out of it, ends up becoming the one that they offer, which is naturally going to be an out of the frying pan, into the fire type of solution that serves them to an even greater degree.

The most important thing to remember is none of this debt is actually real, the currencies are attached to nothing of value, they are just instruments of debts and promises to pay, yet they have used them to not just enslave us to notions of debt but acquire the things that do have value, land, homes, mineral rights and complete access and almost total control of our politicians. They have used this phoney currency and manipulated debt to stamp out independent farmers, most small business people, build the power network, communications networks, and military industrial and prison industrial complexes, to influence the hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of laws that have robbed us of real liberty and freedom and actually dictate almost every aspect of out existence to favor those corporations acquiring and controlling everything.

Now that they have virtually everything, they don't need all these divide and conquer overlapping currencies and nations and religions any more, and they really do intend to get rid of them all, and anyone ultimately who doesn't want to go along with one world everything.

This really is a potential very dramatic development and as we saw with our own Federal Reserve act, passed a day before Christmas with a rump session of congress using holiday time rules of procedure for establishing a quarum out of hardly anyone in Congress being present, they will get this shoved down our throats one way or another.

I hate to say it, but the only thing likely to stop this is tar and feather and pitchforks that really are so long overdo, that it will be on all of us, if we let them get away with this.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I wouldn't stop if I were you my friend, we need all the great minds there are at the moment!

Just saying!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is amazing. The gravity of the fact that the House of Lords is acknowledging all of that, and openly communicating the existence of this "foundation" is staggering. I hope more people see this.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think we both know they won't 'get away' with it.
If the trend is one's friend, it looks as if the trend is one's friend.
I'm just concerned about all the D&D in between.

oh, death and destruction.
Wow, so close at hand.
If one is to reach the hand, they must bE the rope.

Knowwadamsayin?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Of course.
You're already saved.
You'll seA.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

My bet is this is pure BS and in, maximum, 3 months time, we will hear no more about this

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Funny thing is, if this "generous offer" was received in an email from Nigeria, people would be sceptical about it, at the least.

But because we hear it from a "Lord", people think differently.

I don't trust anyone who allows themself to be called "Lord".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye. We've come to play for our dinner. Or should I say, stay for our dinner. Or even slay for our dinner...We've come to drink your wine, taste your food and take pleasure in your women.

Quote from the 1969 movie Easy Rider.

Seriously though this "Foundation X" is talking about funding with British Currency? Among the Brits TQRBBRTW but who is really in the best position to establish currency valuation? There are lots of attractive Utopian philosophies out there that won't work long term on a macro scale. Who's going to keep the plane engines running?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

See what is happening here. This is all to familliar. It is a BANK scheme, AN ELITE, scheme. Don't buy into it. They will only get nations to war with nations and benefit from it while you are starving. They will start a war and then they will make money off of all nations in war against each other. Do not buy into this phoney crap, its only a scheme. Banks can make money out of thin air. They control big money and manipulate everything. It's all true.
They are the top of the pyramid, economic chain. BEE careful of these people. They must be dealt with very swiftly. They are the world PIGS. (persons in greed).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This really is a potential very dramatic development and as we saw with our own Federal Reserve act, passed a day before Christmas with a rump session of congress using holiday time rules of procedure for establishing a quarum out of hardly anyone in Congress being present, they will get this shoved down our throats one way or another.

That was a very creepy event. A small cabal of the required number to pass the act waited behind until everyone else had left for the holiday intercession. It was well planned. Those who left as scheduled were under the impression there was still much to be ironed out before any such decisions could be passed and that discussion would resume when they returned after the holidays. They were blatantly duped!

I have always found the xmas holidays an ominous time of year. Usually between xmas and New Years some very important decisions are revealed in small blurbs on the back page of the newspaper.

It was also during that time of year when I read a small back page blurb that a certain pres. had turned over and committed US troops to the UN command. No big deal was made of it.

A lot of things get sneaked by because most people are not at all attentive to political maneuvers during holidays. These distractions are used to advantage. Stay alert, folks.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
A group of undefined people are willing to pay off a countries debts, using a ton of money that is basically nothing more than numbers on a screen, to pay off a debt that is nothing more than numbers on a screen. All of this is imagined wealth, nothing behind it, nothing physical, tangible or even intellectually valuable.

Foundation X is actually claiming that their wealth isn't just imaginary fiat currency, but that it is backed by gold, which does have real tangible value.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

If there ever wAs a lord, one would expect them to be LeastORDinary and hopefully extraordinary with the mind of a fiddle, the form of David with the spirit of a conductor.

Though one can lead a donkey to the watering hole, they surely cannot make them drink.
Without the Whip that is.
I hear a whipAsnapping.

I wonder who's next?
I suppose it's entirely up to the Individual.
One cannot be divided unto themself, therefor, individual.
On the other hand, left one, one could be deceived Of themself.

I see it every day and feel it every way.
Though it's up to me whether I choose to let it ruin the day.
It's like walking a tightrope with silence on the left and truth on the Right.

The left turn went to Rome whilst the Right turn was always hOme.
Oh, Hippocrates, dearest Imhotep, Of whom did your bell toll?
For they appeared to be riding the same wAve in the Right direction, due forth with creative Ambition.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Funny thing is, if this "generous offer" was received in an email from Nigeria, people would be sceptical about it, at the least.

But because we hear it from a "Lord", people think differently.

I don't trust anyone who allows themself to be called "Lord".
"I BELIEVE," praise the "LORD". For he is my savior. Do not go against the WISHED of , A LORD. He will strike you down. This is where you get scared and run away. A LORD. HEY LORD, ARE YOU BETTER THAN GOD? I really think that these people really think this way. Don't go to england and shake hands using the hand you wipe your ---- with. It offends the lords there, they think your hand is dirty. You know, i think both of all the lords hands over there are all dirty. I wonder how much blood is on their hands along with all the other stuff they know and do.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Remember all of that gold that Stichin's Anunnaki forced the early humans to dig? It didn't go too far, perhaps only to storage on the Moon for later use. . It has become your Pay Day Loan, my fellow humans!. The carrot that leads directly to the New World Order.

What the hell...?

Good link for an overview of where gold came from: History of gold mining

This is also a nice summary: Gold history

Let's not taint a very serious issue with nonsense.

Now tell me, how do you seperate nonsense from what you believe? Oh, you draw a line between what you believe and what you can't believe, right? Foundation X is OK in your book because....? The New World Order is OK in your book because...? ETs are where in your book? Ancient ETs are where in your book? The New World Order seemingly advancing along lines that sensible ETs would suggest to us...OK in your book.?

Nope, actually, none of those things are "OK in my book". This Foundation X business itself is yet to be proven as we only have one source of information from which it is coming from.

The reason this it is more believable to understand that a certain dynasty of interconnected businesses and investment bankers have acquired an unprecedented amount of wealth and control over some ancient alien agenda is because we have a stable flow of evidence based historical documentation to back up the progress and the process of these individuals and the financial institutions they have been operating. Now unless you have evidence showing us how these aliens go about their investment banking, it's a non issue.

Believe that aliens are running the world or whatever... I couldn't care less. I just think its distracting the thread from the main issue with total rubbish.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
If it was a religious organization or one honestly wanting to help, why bail out England and the US?

Millions of people have died due to starvation and the lack of medicine why didn't they use their gold then?

Sure things are bad in England but things are worse in other places.

Anyway, I still think this going to be a hoax. Instead of just printing money, they were going to use this to say the money was backed by gold.

Thats true, star for that.
So what these people are saying is they have all that money to give out for free, and they could've saved millions of people's lives including children accross the world, but they did'nt.
That is sick!
That alone proves what kind of people run that foundation/company.

Also S&F OP.
Niceone.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join