It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

link   
Hello all on ATS.

After viewing the sky news video, I was drawn to a certain area.

I do not think it is huge but maybe relevant in some way.

At around 30 seconds into the clip he procedes..
"Because he knew that I had connections in the past.. where i could.. get onto various Intelligence agencies and establish.. eh .. the validity of the people..Thats how it started."
During this sentence he makes what appears to be a pyramid like shape or triangle on his right cheek.
This is a very quick gesture and is barely visible , but when played back slowly it looks fairly clear.
I sadly dont have many features to play with on my video software so maybe some other members would like to give their say on what they think.

I dont know much about the subject.. But could there be links with masonic groups?

Sorry if i have gone on a bit , Its my first post here on ATS.
Peace to All.

link   

Originally posted by Gakus
Nothing in this world is free, remember that.

You get what you pay for.

Or is it: one pays most for the things one gets for nothing?

Gigo.
edit on 12-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

link   
If you think a Rothschild is going to save you, you're in for a BIG disappointment.

This family has caused all the problems and funded both sides of every war for the last few hundred years. They should all be tried for war crimes. They're not going to bail us out guys. We have a better chance of aliens coming down and wiping out the new world order than a Rothschild atoning for their satanic slavery system.

Spend your time exposing the lies and less time hoping for a Rothschild to ride up on the white horse. We are having an affect, max out your friend on FB at 5,000 and post truth on all websites! The nwo loses if ALL awake humans do their best to wake up new people every day. That's the key to ending the slavery.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Perhaps some of those 'funds' were deposited in foundation X.
Only an objective and open audit would settle the matter.
I believe you spoke out of line.
Understood.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
IF , there's an exchange of dollars to credits, it will be MORE credits given for the dollars turned in, not less.
They will want those lines of people to be long and anxious and willing,
key word is willing.

It's not like this is a surprise, I've seen this coming, seen the manipulation for 1/2 a century now,
They wont stop creating events that will make revisiting the offer a possibility,
It will be so bad that this 'solution' will be desired, possibly by you, but you will see your friends and family argue for its adoption.
It will be praised!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Oh, yes, the Angels.....of course.
ETs too.

It's about to be One big party.
"We have this hope"

lOl?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Who a cashless society and one world currency is most immediately going to hurt though is black market criminals, prostitutes, loan sharks, bookies, fences and drug dealers, won't easily be able to ply their trades with Electronic Funds Transfer point of sale debits.

I wouldn't look for most organized and career criminals to be too happy about what Foundation X is likely trying to pull off.

And so all who oppose for whatever reasons will be lumped in with this group of criminals and will be known as "the lawless ones"? This will be yet another grand scheme to divide people. And those who oppose or do not bow to this new system will be looked upon as criminal, uncooperative, opposed to world peace, and whatever other propaganda they may use to make "the un-enumerated" appear as "the new enemy". ??? How can we combat these designs in manipulation of the masses?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
lord james of blackheath
if foundation 'X' wanted to put this to the uk or the world, why get some mp no ones heard of to plead your case? also the amounts of money that have been mentioned wouldnt really scratch the surface.

The numbers we have are 5 billion pounds of direct general investment and 17 billion pounds to be focus directed to social services, such as hospitals. The UK currently owes more than 900 billion pounds to investors, both home and abroad. So, no, these figures really do not scratch the surface. You should remember, however, that this is the first we've heard of Foundation X and any actual financial numbers. If any such deals were to take place directly, I don't believe financial numbers would be disclosed publicly.

Sure, it may be frightening for some people to read that a mysterious organization who has wealth equal to all the gold ever mined wants to invest over 20 billion pounds of interest free money to help the UK. But, it would be a lot more frightening, no, shocking, to most people if this figure were to be around the 900 billion pound mark, a number which would barely scratch the surface of the wealth of those involved.

Something to think about.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A money 'credit' system should be as an option, not a mandate.
A complete 'credit' system will track all purchase transactions to complete the 'control grid'.
From what I understand, folks don't like being controlled.
It's a freedom thing, like the feeling a ptb has on the yacht in the open ocean.
Others, aren't so fortunate.....or so some would assume.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Remember all of that gold that Stichin's Anunnaki forced the early humans to dig? It didn't go too far, perhaps only to storage on the Moon for later use. . It has become your Pay Day Loan, my fellow humans!. The carrot that leads directly to the New World Order.

We and they know that a basic element of human psychology is exampled in the first law of Economics 101: "Human greed in insatiable." They were waiting. Gold stores well, has value regardless of the coin of the realm, and as populations increase at ever increasing rates, its value will never completely disappear whether outlawed as a legitimate currency or not because that function can always easily reappear with just the correct amount of stress on the human population.

That is what we are seeing today. The ETs are willing to save our asses for the sake of us bending to what they want from us. Is that a good trade off or not?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Or there is no Foundation X and is England's trick to rebuilt the Empire. Also no crisis ever happened (in reality) It was all a scheme.
I say nuke them.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I absolutely agree ProtoplasmicTraveler... this scheme has been in the works for more than a hundred years and I believe is the main reason we have independent central banks today!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Us conspiracy theorists aren't looking so crazy now are we?
edit on 12-11-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by USXpat

And just think how embarrassing all this would be. If there's grief over not getting someone like Osama bin Laden... just imagine if it turned out that we didn't catch the Deputy Fuhrer, or half of the other people that conveniently fell into our hands and then... abruptly died. And then... there's everything else that a lot of people really don't want to talk about.

Shhh. Look, there starting to scAtter.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Remember all of that gold that Stichin's Anunnaki forced the early humans to dig? It didn't go too far, perhaps only to storage on the Moon for later use. . It has become your Pay Day Loan, my fellow humans!. The carrot that leads directly to the New World Order.

What the hell...?

Good link for an overview of where gold came from: History of gold mining

This is also a nice summary: Gold history

Let's not taint a very serious issue with nonsense.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is definitely one of the more intriguing stories of late. I think it's the Vatican. Hard to say though. It will be nice to see if there's a development in this story in the coming weeks.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Or there is no Foundation X and is England's trick to rebuilt the Empire.

Nope, Foundation X doesn't exist, but the entity behind that fictional name does. They are a financial powerhouse which would have had to have had control over vast amounts of financial enterprise and had been making huge direct investments in developing industry and in government for more than 200 years. To have the assumed wealth that they do, they would have had to have been very effective with what they were doing and also trusted with very powerful clients.

Only 1 or 2 names come to mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join