It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lord james of blackheath
if foundation 'X' wanted to put this to the uk or the world, why get some mp no ones heard of to plead your case? also the amounts of money that have been mentioned wouldnt really scratch the surface.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Because when they first offered it to the Monarchy they said no, so go to your sources and have it put out to the public in PARLIMENT, them's the RULES.

Oh and the publically anounced amounts and foundations,, ie schools, hospitals, transportation,, all Bait.
for the public,, now will the public, follow that offer,???
edit on 12-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dear Foundation X....

You may deposit 5 billion into my account any time you like.

Yours sincerely...

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Gee,, i feel just like that V for Vendetta guy,, lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now that 'that' cat, I mean Cat is out of the bag,
I'm sure the 'folks' will stay tuned.....

no?

Meow?

edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Let's say the GOVT accepts the money, hey they gave the KEYS to there army to the FRENCH so anythings possible, i mean common,, the FRENCH??,,, but ces lavie,, WELLINGTON must be rolling in his TOMB,lol
Ya,, remember your GOvt is your AGENT in all matters so write your MP and ask for your cut,, and it better be a big one, thats all i saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
And brother if u can put THE ROYAL navy and the SAS on ur payroll well hey where do the FRENCH always get there money??? common any history buffs???

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Now that 'that' is in the clear, there still seems to be some lingering questions such as these:

ClicClick.....you there?

~Sua-Sponte~

edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The want to rule us all openly and completely in a one world government, and this is the first big step to revealing it. For now it's name is Foundation X, but believe me when I say, it will soon be known simply as Rome.

As we've concluded in the other thread. The Catholic Church was in dire straits in the early 19th century. It acquired a massive loan from Nathan Mayer Bauer (Rothschild) in 1820 in order to cover ever growing costs in imperial undertakings. These loans were solidified in 1823 with a total takeover of the Vatican banking system. As Foundation X claims to hold all the gold bullion ever produced, you should take into account that the Vatican has an un-payable debt to the Rothschild banking dynasty. What this equivocally means is that this said gold is in 2 hands at once. I don't think there will be any 'reveal' of what Foundation X is, but believe me when I say, if you do see Rome itself, it will only be under the guise and interests of the money that stands behind it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Now that 'that' is in the clear, there still seems to be some lingering questions such as these:

ClicClick.....you there?

You do realize that that is an old video that has made the rounds the past couple of years...ever so often changing the title to make it appear as through it pertains to some new current event? It is THE ONION. Do you not know what the onion is? It really does not belong in this thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This proposal was rejected by the UK government six days ago:

The UK government will not take up the apparent offer of billions of interest-free pounds from a mysterious organisation called Foundation X, a Treasury spokesperson told ZDNet UK on Friday.

The existence of the offer was detailed on Monday in the House of Lords by Lord James of Blackheath, who said the foundation was willing to pump at least £22bn into government coffers by Christmas. According to the spokesperson, Treasury commercial secretary Lord Sassoon has "looked into Lord James of Blackheath's proposal, and has decided not to pursue the matter any further".

www.zdnet.co.uk...

-TheAssoc.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheAssociate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The want to rule us all openly and completely in a one world government, and this is the first big step to revealing it. For now it's name is Foundation X, but believe me when I say, it will soon be known simply as Rome.

As we've concluded in the other thread. The Catholic Church was in dire straits in the early 19th century. It acquired a massive loan from Nathan Mayer Bauer (Rothschild) in 1820 in order to cover ever growing costs in imperial undertakings. These loans were solidified in 1823 with a total takeover of the Vatican banking system. As Foundation X claims to hold all the gold bullion ever produced, you should take into account that the Vatican has an un-payable debt to the Rothschild banking dynasty. What this equivocally means is that this said gold is in 2 hands at once. I don't think there will be any 'reveal' of what Foundation X is, but believe me when I say, if you do see Rome itself, it will only be under the guise and interests of the money that stands behind it.

What we don't know though is whether Rothschild was loaning Rome it's own money and was simply creating a layer of insulation and a degree of removal from the Vatican and it's financial dealings.

It's safe to say if Rome was in dire straights it was because of Napoleon's sack of the Vatican, but was the tail wagging the dog, or was the dog wagging the tail there my friend?

The close relationship between Napoleon and the Pope appears through history to be dominated by Napoleon but was that for show and another ruse, or was that really the case?

Did Napoleon in affect simply transfer the wealth of the Vatican to the Rothschilds of France, just to have the Rothschilds 'loan' it back to them to create a layer of insulation and degree of attachment as Rome contrived to start using it's financial wealth on a global scale?

These are things we may never know, but as you say, it certainly is hard to seperate Rome from all of this.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Curious then the offer was legit,,, so just who has all the GOLD??? lol luv a good mystery,, AND the English would rather see there military run by French than accept that offer wow,, i mean is the catch,, hook,, really that bad that they would rather give up control of there Military??????

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ah the barstuds have collared up all the money in the world in one pile, and now they cant make more.
As it s their primary preoccupation in life they want to give it all back so they can go on amassing wealth again!
Talk about obsessed!

If this is really Leo Wantas money, we may have a winner finally!
Perhaps he had to agree to offer it all to the goverments or nobody was prepared to trust him enough to free the money up.
So in order to go forward with the disbrsments the cash had to be put right back into the hands of the goverments.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Understand the guy bringing this to the light of day is a conservative and an industrialist. Some of the things he said offer some pretty good clues. The organization is the better part of a hundred years old. It apparently is not very popular with the powers at be - though they all know about it. Supposedly, it has $7 trillion worth of assets, with a lot of it in gold bullion.

There are not many events in the past 100 years where an organization would be able to pick up that much gold, even over time, without drawing a lot of attention to itself. There was one, however - and had a bit to do with WW2.

Figure if you have the ability to pick over everything of value in Europe, all of Europe with just a few exceptions, how much wealth do you think you could find? If even some of the banks were helping you so that all of this wealth would be more difficult to track with offshore companies, front companies, different funds, trusts, accounts, vaults, etc., you've got it made.

Think we can probably estimate that the total wealth procured in the course of 1937 to 1945 would probably be worth about $7 Trillion today. Not a lot of options to play with when it comes to that much money. It is either a complete lie, or a "glimpse" at the truth of the matter.

Have to consider that while certain parties in WW2 might have been crazy; they were a helluva lot smarter than most everyone around them. Odds are they weren't just sitting on all of their gains in Berlin or even some hidden fortress in the Alps waiting for the Allies to come take it back.

And just think how embarrassing all this would be. If there's grief over not getting someone like Osama bin Laden... just imagine if it turned out that we didn't catch the Deputy Fuhrer, or half of the other people that conveniently fell into our hands and then... abruptly died. And then... there's everything else that a lot of people really don't want to talk about.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I do believe ronald regan said the "american" people for that money.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nothing in this world is free, remember that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join