It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Would it not be safe to say that if they wanted to truly help the world, they could so in so many other ways, like feed the poor, help the folks in haiti, provide low cost housing, invest in education, or even help bridge the gap between the rich and poor.

Sure. Huge infrastructure projects to put everyone back to work, building roads, schools, hospitals, feeding the poor, also finally rolling out all the suppressed technologies, all that good stuff.

Do you really think that if they have accrued this wealth over hundreds/thousands of years, and held onto it that long, that they are even remotely afraid that someone could just come and take it away???

Possibly. What if Interpol and the ABC agencies of the world are onto them?

Sitting on astronomical stashes of gold that the whole world desperately needs like that, that would be a pretty lonely place to be....

All secrets have a way of eventually becoming known, lost treasures have a way of being found, all things that are stolen can eventually be stolen back, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is extremely pertinent to this discussion so I have to post it.
Original thread started by hawkiye where video was posted. Part one of a series.

If we understand this we can operate (and respond) in a better informed and more constructive way.
This is way too big and too deep a hole for us to expect it to fix itself.
Being the driving force behind our economy - we have to fix it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thinking about this too...Knights Templar and/or Freemasons were the original money lenders.
I think Foundation X is the modern version of the Knights Templar and/or Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Would it not be safe to say that if they wanted to truly help the world, they could so in so many other ways, like feed the poor, help the folks in haiti, provide low cost housing, invest in education, or even help bridge the gap between the rich and poor.

Sure. Huge infrastructure projects to put everyone back to work, building roads, schools, hospitals, feeding the poor, also finally rolling out all the suppressed technologies, all that good stuff.

Do you really think that if they have accrued this wealth over hundreds/thousands of years, and held onto it that long, that they are even remotely afraid that someone could just come and take it away???

Possibly. What if Interpol and the ABC agencies of the world are onto them?

Sitting on astronomical stashes of gold that the whole world desperately needs like that, that would be a pretty lonely place to be....

All secrets have a way of eventually becoming known, lost treasures have a way of being found, all things that are stolen can eventually be stolen back, etc etc.

are you serious?? who do you think runs those ABC agencies?

do you really believe that a group of individuals that have ( as reported) access of up to 900 billion dollars, are afraid of, or answer to anyone??

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

No one is invincible, no matter how much gold and wealth they have, ParkerCramer.

The people who have all this gold probably realized they are going to get caught sooner or later so, might as well save face and offer to use the gold to help the world. Makes perfect sense to me....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I read to page 11 , and had to post now before i forgot what I was gonna say.

I feel a bit like Neo when he was first told what the matrix was on board the nebuchadnezzar.

First , Thanks to Protoplasmic traveller for what must have taken years to research , and for the thoughtful and intelligent way in which it's been presented..I need to now read " all roads lead to rome " .
Thanks also to mcrom901 for bringing the matter to light , and without whom we would be none the wiser. Well spotted !!

I remember it was a Rothschild who said " give me control over a nations money , and I dont care who makes its laws " , so he , and his family have the sheer greed and lust for control , but the vatican , for me , is the only "entity" in my mind that would be not only large enough to have that kinda financial clout , but is influential enough to the global heads of state. If the pope was ONLY a religious leader , why does every head of state seem to visit for a chinwag and a cuppa ? , and have you seen that guys' eyes ?.........the pope i mean........he reminds me of the emporer in revenge of the sith. That guy creeps me out.

Anyway , £17billion is a drop in the ocean compared to the size of the deficit , but something , just in the last 2 days was very strange to me , and it was regarding Ireland and the predicament they find themselves in with their deficit.
I noticed that George Osbourne was extremely quick to come to the rescue of Ireland. How can this be if the UK is up to their eyes in their own debt and taking a hatchet to anything that will sit still long enough. They are axeing child benefit , housing benefit , selling off aircraft carriers , axeing half a million public sector jobs , yet strangely , can stand up and say " fear not ireland , if needs be , we will help you out " , or words to that effect

www.newstalk.ie...

I've watched this whole EEC thing tighten the screws since thatcher , and have watched it grow and become so pervasive that 70% of UK law is made in brussels , and we are fleeced to the tune of £40 million every damn day , just to be able to say we have an EU " badge ".
I don't know if the EEC has been the outright plan since the time of Christ , but if it has been , it's been haphazard and cackhanded as they seem to have gone all the way round the world for a shortcut.

There are 2 more things I'd really really like to know about.

One is , why have all these "cash for gold " companies suddenly come out of the woodwork ? Is Foundation X buying all our gold so we have nothing of worth and have no choice but to accept the electronic funds transfer crap that will be introduced ?
The other is , considering they have just unveiled a new ATM that dispenses bullion in Abu Dhabi news.bbc.co.uk... , will gold be a method of payment for the masses in the next decade and beyond ?

Seriously , it could only be the vatican behind this. Everyone has known the old nudge nudge wink wink story about the vatican millions.
The only other entities I thought might have had something to do with it were share international , who are directly funded by the EU and are pushing this maitreya nonsense on CNN , and could even yet maybe be a part of it , as maitreya could be the promised messiah for the jews / muslims / buddhists and christians ,

www.youtube.com...

but after brokering a peace deal between Palestine and Israel , and , after announcing that he was God incarnate would be unmasked as antichrist.

I'm just thinking out loud , so forgive me if this is less than cohesive. It all seems very plausible to me , but , I'm no expert.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

No, your on the right path...

read "all roads lead to rome" and then
AGI Manhatten Project
and youll get a clear understanding of it all

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

this is why," we the people", do not owe the fraudsters any money at all. THEY OWE US,-----PAY UP NOW. THEIVES.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by ParkerCramer

No one is invincible, no matter how much gold and wealth they have, ParkerCramer.

The people who have all this gold probably realized they are going to get caught sooner or later so, might as well save face and offer to use the gold to help the world. Makes perfect sense to me....
OH really, why don't you go get your little pocket knife and fend off the big bad wolves. I smell fried lamb. You, are only ONE and even if you had 10 million, they still would starve you all out to ROT on the earth you stand. Nations without food will all stand in line to get rid of YOU. We have to think harder to get rid of these peoples and only one thing they really understand and that is, THE LAW OF BLOOD.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I will take my one hundred thousand now. PIG, (peoples in greed.) OH and AHHHH, since you elites will devalue the money, i will take my money back in land from which you stole from every walk of life on the planet earth. Give me my 50 acres and i call us even.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
OH really, why don't you go get your little pocket knife and fend off the big bad wolves. I smell fried lamb. You, are only ONE and even if you had 10 million, they still would starve you all out to ROT on the earth you stand. Nations without food will all stand in line to get rid of YOU. We have to think harder to get rid of these peoples and only one thing they really understand and that is, THE LAW OF BLOOD.

Don't be ridiculous!

I'm just some random guy on the internet commenting on the topic. There are people way, way more powerful than me who deal with these things

The gold bullion will be used to relieve debt and reboot the financial system and on large infrastructure projects to put everyone back to work, and on cleaning up pollution. As long as the good guys can keep the bad guys from taking it that is

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The money used for unemployment, that is about to be cut off, foundation x will use to pay off some countries with. Your tax dollars. Merry christmas U.S.A. MORE BAILOUTS. Your tax dollars. Do you like it U.S.A? You like it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
if u ever had any doubt the Knight's Templar
Treasure wasn't real ????

I think it just revealed itself.

And Traveler was right in the statement
"This is the NWO".

My 2 cents exactly, when i was looking at this vid some things really cought my attention about this so called Foundation-X:
1. An Amazing obsession with security : That is something i have heard/read about, when searching for stuff of a Shadow Govt (Templar Knights, Freemasons, Illuminati) how ever you want to call them. Because they dont want to be known i made this link.

2. Only want to be contacted by someone equal to a head of state status or somebody who has an International security rating equal to the top 6 people of the world!!! This also sounds a bit strange to me, and can be a confimation of a Shadow Govt rulling behind the scenes.

3. And last but not least: why does this man hasitates every time he is going to say Foundation-X, he looked at his paper (2 times) to name "Foundation-X" and then again at the end of the vid, he hasitates ones again over the word "Foundation-X' and actually calls it a company then, this stuff is really interesting to say the least.

Sorry if i have not read all the comments on this topic, i will do so in a minute, i just wanted to post this first (this was actually one of the reasons i just joined ATS).
edit on 21/11/2010 by Bauwser because: a little edit

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Until somebody steps in and offers to eradicate the monetary system and put education, science and social development to the forefront, then all you are seeing is sheep in wolves clothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

I noticed that as well. I kept thinking to myself " Lord James of blackheath , you are a quivering nervous wreck. I wonder if you are like this all the time , or only now because you need a change of underwear due to talking about........oh whats their name again ( looks at sheet )...........Foundation X "

Is foundation X really all that hard to remember. I was trying to work out why it was so hard to remember........is there a clue in that ? ........maybe the company name sounds quite similar to foundation X and he had to use the sheet to remind himself.

Are there any more videos of lord james of blackheath ? I'd be keen to see if he is that nervous ALL the time. He looked to me like someone had his wife and kids at knifepoint , if he didnt announce what he had been told to.

Anyone else think he looked extremely nervous and uneasy ?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have a developing theory on a new thread concerning this foundation X group of characters...

Please stop by and leave any thoughts you may have, Thanks.

Foundation X is...?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There will always be strings attached, somehow I doubt it's a genuine organization. I think it's a huge hoax, in this case.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to know if there is any actual developpement on this matter. I reside elsewhere than where this is happening so I cannot follow it. Anymore movement in the political scene about this matter?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
he seemed like a very nervous man speaking.

not sure if it was just the pressure speaking like that, i might be the same, maybe he was thinking everyone wasn't taking him seriously but he still wanted to finished so got a little edgy?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is directly from the Rothschild website, under career oppurtunities.
“It takes a great deal of boldness, and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune; and when you have got it, it requires ten times as much wit to keep it” NM Rothschild (1777-1836)
Rothschild's gave Ireland a big loan a year ago now look where they're at. They also bought Shell gas and Volvo. It says it on the front page of their website.They never lost their wealth, they even admit to it. They were the richest family in the 19th century, 20th century, and they will own the world in the 21st if we sit on our asses talking on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join