It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You say group x, I say Legatus. all roads lead to Rome. It has to prop up its center of government.
edit on 13-11-2010 by OldSod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Foundation X is KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

Content to operate behind the scenes of power in the United States these past nearly two and a half centuries, the Knights Templar’s have, also, been greatly feared, and as evidenced by the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, stating about them, “Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people” and the 28th President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson further stating, “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

This past April, however, the Knights Templar’s centuries long silence came to an abrupt end when one of their “spokesman” Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz held an extraordinary and secret meeting with US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner stating that his order was about to “unleash” their estimated wealth of over $980 Trillion to “save the World from itself”.

www.hiddenmysteries.net...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I repeat a comment on youtube from planetery :

"
You don't get it- Foundation X is a collective of Chinese and Japanese gambling & banking concerns. You would call them the yakuza and tong societies. And right now, they are the forces exerting the most direct pressure on the Illuminati right now. You know about Story, you should know about Fulford."

Make sense to me. Chinese want to slow down the Illuminati take over...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

there were no sources for that claim on the link you provided

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Let's stop talking about speculation and talk about the facts

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think, judging by his credentials, we shouldn’t assume that he has been duped. He’s aware of the OITC and has said this is unrelated. He’s obviously experienced in dealing with money and after twenty weeks I’m sure he would know if something was a scam or not.

What I want to know is why is nobody backing him on this? Do they think it’s a scam or do they not want to get their hands dirty? Maybe he was just chosen to get the idea out there to see how the public reacts?

You could not have £5 billion popping out of a bank account without it disrupting the balance sheet completely. But I remember that at about the same time as those transfers were being made the noble Lord, Lord Myners, was indulging in his game of rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic of the British banking community. If he had three banks at that time, which had had, say, a deficiency of £1.5 million each, then you would pretty well have absorbed the entire £5 billion, and you would not have had the sore thumb stick out at that time; you would have taken £1.5 billion into each of three banks and you would have absorbed the lot. That would be a logical explanation-I do not know.

This seems a bit odd. Personally it sounds like a really weak explanation for something he probably just does not know. If he was working on it for twenty weeks, you would think that he would do some fact checking and research, but instead he relies on a memory of what was going on a year ago in the banking community. A pretty unreliable source if you ask me. Not only that, but he adds a cop out to excuse his poor explanation by adding “I don’t know” at the end, which really demonstrates his lack of certainty in his own reasoning.

So, while I don’t think he’s the victim of a scam, I don’t think he’s anything more than a pawn or a scapegoat.

I don’t think this is the last time we will hear of this Foundation X, and when they do become public, we shouldn’t be surprised when it’s a name or group that we’ve never heard of before. They wouldn’t just come out and say they’re the Vatican, Trilateral Commission, Rothschilds, or anyone else that already has a reputation. If they want appeal to the masses and come across as genuine in their efforts, they will have to have a clean record and not leave room for any preconceptions.

All we can really do at this point is speculate, there aren’t too many facts to go by.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Let's stop talking about speculation and talk about the facts

Here is a fact, we are in fact so close to home on this one, that it has some people in very low places nervous.

When that happens, and they start making their presence known, it's a pretty strong indication you are too close to the truth.

Not only do All Roads Lead to Rome on this one, there are some very unhappy people right now, that this is known, and Rome is becoming to be known by more and more people for what it is.

We will be hearing more from Foundation X, and I am fairly certain at this point, I will be hearing from them a lot more and sooner than most.

I finally got them!

Now lets see if they can get me.

Ollie, oliie option free!

link   
Hello Epiphron.

Interesting thoughts.

Although I don't dispute either your reasoning or conclusions, perhaps with the [perceived] global magnitude of this dynamic he is in what has become a perpetual (even chronic) state of mild shock. This could also be a partial explanation - in addition to his age and/or increasing infirmity of course. He could have, quite literally, forgotten his written notes. So he's decided to "wing it", so to speak, albeit with a pronounced limp.

But, again, I do not disagree to your own logical approach to discerning the good Lord's veracity (did I just commit a sin?) my friend.

Great thread and kudos to the OP.

Mindpeace

link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I agree, the man has been in business for a long time, and with shady people

Everyone thought Bush was an idiot, but look what he did

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
read this method first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

This has nothing to do with the current topic.......

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

But it won’t be a paper currency, it will be an electronic currency, and will effectively end people from being able to do any kind of trade or obtain anything except from ‘pre-approved’ point of sale corporate entities the inventors of the current monetary system (Rome and the Oligarchs) now control.

Do you think china and brazil will also jump in the digital currency? If not couldn't we just use those currencies instead of digital dollars?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Heres how CNN is handling it -
CNN

Heres BBC -
BBC

Heres AOL news -
AOLnews

This story just doesnt exist in the MSM

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
reply to post by adjensen

Originally posted by adjensen
Also, as a follow up, the UK has elected not to pursue said money.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

They don't cite the reasons, but I suspect their silence might be more a matter of not offending a member of the House of Lords than not wanting to expose some nefarious organization.

thanks for those details....

from your link.....

"At no point has Lord Sassoon, or any Treasury officials, held any meetings with Lord James of Blackheath or any organisation that he mentions on this subject," the spokesperson added.

When he detailed the offer on Monday, Lord James began by apologising to Lord Sassoon "because I am about to raise a subject that I should not raise", then said he had been in a two-week discussion with Lords Sassoon and Strathclyde about the matter. He went on to say that neither Lord Sassoon nor Lord Strathclyde — who is the leader of the House of Lords — gave credence to the offer.

hmmmm.....

The Treasury's statement appears to contradict Lord James' claim that he has met with Lord Sassoon to discuss Foundation X's offer, although it is not clear how he related the offer if not in some kind of meeting.

which doesn't seem to hold any water....

Lord Sassoon (Commercial Secretary, HM Treasury; Conservative)

I am very grateful to the noble Lord, Lord Myners. He had great trouble keeping a straight face. I have to say that I took extremely seriously my noble friend Lord James of Blackheath's suggestions that there were people who could help us out with our financial difficulty. The noble Lord, Lord Myners, thinks it is all a joke. I have been in detailed discussions over the past number of weeks with the noble Lord, Lord James of Blackheath, and of course we take seriously anyone who wants to invest in our economy. I know many people believe that there will be great opportunities in our infrastructure programme to invest in rebuilding our networks to underpin growth.

www.theyworkforyou.com...

just a little background on our good lord sassoon.....

The sassoon family
David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iran in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the "court Jew" - a highly influential position.) In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium - then the most addictive drug in the world!

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China. According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work."

Sassoon's sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China. Between 1830 - 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
Heres BBC -
BBC

its funny they had nothing more to add....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Could they have been working together but James of Blackheath said too much? especially the Vatican part........

That explains the contradictions... He was all for it, until James blew it

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Thats what i was implying.... Ive been searching this whole thing since the thread started and im finding less and less information....

its just hard to believe this isn't being covered in the media though... Not surprised, though....

This is bigger than the last winner of American Idol though

edit on 13-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

He doesn't sound stupid in that video, does he?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why would he put the IRA and African terrorist money laundering through the Bank of England on blast but then tip toe around the identity of Foundation X?

This isn't just some nutball, people... He is a respected Lord and respected Industrialist...

If ever was a time to wake up, it is now....

If a member of Congress stood up, six hours into a debate, and said a shadowy organization wants to bail them out of their debt, we would be all over it....

Its only a matter of time before the same organization offers to buy America, but this time it will be legal and on paper

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Check out this video:

Video of Lord James of Blackheath

If he knows he's a pawn, he would be a great poker player... I believe, he believes everything he says.. no signs of deception, except when the reporter asks him "The money will be no strings attached." He immediately says "It comes interest free." and then pauses and takes a deep breath.......... BS!!!

edit on 13-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

edit on 13-11-2010 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me, again

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join