It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Towers - Gravity Driven, Fire Collapse Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is an experiment of sorts. I do not wish to use this as a debate thread. Those that believe the official
story, please link your sources to support a gravity driven collapse caused by the weakening of steel due to
fires (Towers 1, 2, & 7).

Your evidence may include published papers, video/audio testimony, scientific fact, etc.

Please do not state your opinion without providing a source to back it up.

For those who support a new investigation, please refrain from commenting. I will link a thread for your
side to post evidence. Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you in advance for your co-operation with this experiment.
edit on 12-11-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
haha.. nufan. maybe eventually turbo..

though perhaps they'll just goto the other thread and talk it up

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I guess I'll just post the links I have in my signature to begin with.

This is a very well compiled and informative couple posts by a member called exponent. He was addressing the issues in the original post of the thread and explained basically everything about why the World Trade Center 7 fell the way it did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a paper on how one man believes that thermitic reactions took place as a result of molten aluminum flowing inside of the tower, and how that could have brought down the tower without controlled demolition, but still not what the OS said.
www.911myths.com...

These are from journals, the second link more recent than the other, and they explain how fire could have caused malformation in the steel even though it was meant to remain standing even at 50% strength:
www.tms.org...
www.tms.org...

This is a look at the trade center collapses, and then a comparison with the empire state building, describing the differences in construction and fire safety, and providing suggestions on better ways to build the towers (most of which are actually being implemented in the new trade centers).
vincentdunn.com...

This site pools from many sources and attempts to bring to light false information and address concerns made by conspiracy theorists and truthers:
www.debunking911.com...

This site references Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and attempts to answer the questions they have and reveal false or misleading information, such as the fire in Beijing, China that had lasted all day and not brought down the steel structure. They reveal that the building had in fact been built after 9/11 and taken into consideration the tower flaws.
ae911truth.info...

And this is from an engineering journal on the mathematics of the collapse of the towers, and how they could have brought themselves down all the way. Very well sourced:
www.civil.northwestern.edu...
edit on 12-11-2010 by Varemia because: fixed a location

edit on 12-11-2010 by Varemia because: specified which trade center in the first paragraph

join