It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Exactly Does Evidence Prove?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How about a combination of the two?

There is disinformation generated from both aliens and people.

That is my vote!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My vote:

People see them on earth, and then see them disappear in thin air.
Yet noone has ever seen anything arive or depart from our earth or solar system.

This is something that was allready on earth for thousands of years, and it has nothing to do with lifeforms from somewhere else.
I think aliens are demons. Maybe this also explains why I've never heard about Christians seeing aliens...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi Jakko,

I partially agree with you in that the aliens are generally evil -- although there are Christians who have seen aliens and even been abducted by them.

As far as their crafts being able to vanish in a glow of light (as a number of people have caught on video), in my research this is due to them turning on an electromagnetic field around their ship which enables it to be optically invisible to onlookers.

In short: they have a cloaking device.

If you are Christian, you may want to check out Alien Resistance.org as it would be right up your alley in dealing with this issue.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I guess I'm in the minority here, but if I had a personal experience that was so authentic I couldn't dismiss as insanity, I'd make it my lifes mission to get proof of it. No matter what it took.

I mean something as HUGE as that would be something I couldn't just casually talk about in an internet forum. I find it amazing that peole who claim they have had these experiences seem so aloof about it. All they wanna do is chat about it with others. I'd try to break into every gov't facility that had supposed evidence to back me as I could.

What if your life's mission was already something else that would help open the road to a greater quality of life on Earth for everybody? For instance, what if you were a medical scientist trying to find a cure for something, and just because your alien friends clued you into your work with them, and how they were helping you in your work on Earth, you left your career to campaign for evidence?! Would it cross your mind that sometimes things are already as they are meant to be? Sometimes it is just better not to even know. In fact, when it comes to humans in general right now, the fact of knowing usually only brings more difficulties.

All individual people who work with alien life have a purpose, a role and a subject matter. Every part is crucial and depend on other parts. This is just the way life is in every aspect, and it's not any different when it comes to this "larger than life issue" at this monumental point in human evolution.

The most important thing to you, that alien experiencers can do with the aliens is exactly what you see me doing right now. We can get more truly accomplished right here offering experiences and ideas with no tricks or challenges to each other. Any double talk or "evidence" could be a trick. Look, you see no tricks. All you have is talking and explaining. Think, and learn on your own. Then, when you witness things for yourself in some way, you will already be way ahead of anything the authorities might or might not tell you.

I am invited to talk to authorities and I do it. But you are who matters most to me, and it is the people, the individuals who need to know and understand the concepts of advanced life and how they pertain to our world. How can anybody "prove" that like it's a stamp on a piece of paper? Education and the expansion of the mind is a process.

I know that most reasonable people do not "believe" that alien life is contacting individual humans. It doesn't matter. If we wait for it to be the popular opinion before we start learning about it, we will never learn about it. Years of the aliens visiting Earth could go by and nobody would openly accept them, but would instead believe what authorities planted for us to believe. How many years have we gone on like this already?

All the people need to be well informed, especially individual people who may potentially have the opportunity for personal contact, as well as all their friends and family members.

I will tell you that when I was small, I did not have anybody to just say to me, "Oh that was a person from another world- next time you see him, ask him what his name is." Instead, I thought a lot of other things. I was lucky that nobody promoted my experiences to me as the work of satan, but that was mostly because I did not have those kinds of people around me, and because the aliens just barely showed me enough for me to know they were there, but not enough to scare me out of my future with them. How can anybody put "evidence" above the value of "the way" of education when experiences progress so carefully over a lifetime?

Now because I know the aliens the way I do, when my children began to have experiences, I could help them think logically and get to know the aliens. It made it more easy for them to talk and understand each other. That is what I am doing for everybody.

I am only one person, but in every line, no matter how long it is, it has to start somewhere with somebody. This is what I do with the aliens. What you do with them, if you are involved with them, may be entirely different and even secret. It may be so secret and important and protected, that you don't even know about it yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

maybe the aliens have one of those "one 4 all" learning remote controls and turn all the videos off before they enter the house

Yes, of course they turn off any cameras. For any technology we have, they have better. They know exactly what they are doing and they are as careful as they can be. Whenever we see them, it is because they make us or let us. They can make mistakes, and unforeseen things can happen that interfere with the outcome of their plans, but not very often.

Our whole race is in a fishbowl. We can't see out but all of them can see in to everything we are doing. If they had ever wanted to, they could have stirred up our evolution or tipped us upside down and dumped us out at any time. That's the way it is for all new races in the Universe, including each of them when they were new. Fortunately, they do not fall short on the value of all life, which is a testament to how they got where they are.

We may somewhat resent their ability to watch us and the authority their knowledge gives them over our authority of our own kind, but it is a better thing that they can decide what to do with us, than if we could decide what to do with them. They only want to help, and we need it more desperately than we can realize.

The concerns of our visiting races with what is happening in our fishbowl right now is general disinformation against particular things progressive. That means that a few somebodies here are in a powership, deviously manipulating what they know against almost everybody else. Their people are used in the powership and kept unknowing. Our visiting races see our humanity as a whole and will not interfere between a govt and its people, but we as a race are tangled up into this so deep that now we can't even get out of it ourselves.

The fact of the advanced races being here, and the open discovery of the fact, is subsequently going to expose the entire agenda and crimes of those behind the powership. This is why the powership does not want you to know the truth about the aliens. Fortunately it is not entirely up to them.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
So your question is...would you provide your information freely to everybody you came in contact with or is your question, would you copyright your alien information, try to market it and make excuses why you can't prove any of it?

Have you learned anything from me, or from anything others have said in these forums? Has anybody ever asked you for any money?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

EarthSister and her motives bother me. It's obvious she plans to make money from this alien knowledge so my question is...do we believe those who sound crazy and don't want to make money or believe those that sound crazy that are planning on making money?

I don't think I sound exactly crazy-- I think my claims are just very hard to believe. But I think my ideas make sense and that they need to be heard openly. Of course you are free to think and speak from your experience about things you know about too, whether others agree or believe you or not. There is always something to learn from what you say.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

only 1 story is correct - that means either

aliens are bull#ting people or people are bull#ting people

hmmmm

LOL! Now if the aliens were showing up all over the place prematurely, would it be as clear to you today who is bull#ting whom?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

People see them on earth, and then see them disappear in thin air.
Yet noone has ever seen anything arive or depart from our earth or solar system.

Maybe the people who see them on Earth tell you about it. And the people who can see them departing from Earth or our solar system do not tell you that.

This is something that was allready on earth for thousands of years, and it has nothing to do with lifeforms from somewhere else.
I think aliens are demons. Maybe this also explains why I've never heard about Christians seeing aliens...

Maybe since you don't know what aliens are and you don't know what demons are, they must be the same thing? But what if demons are really just dogma tales of monsters and bogeymen-- and then you see a real live alien, wouldn't that evidence prove to you that demons exist?

Do you think Christians are ready to meet the aliens yet?

(I am a Christian.)

[edit on 2-7-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Earth Sis, I too am a Christian and I would love an opportunity to meet the aliens. Of course you know that about me.
I think many Christians are not ready but I think there are a growing number of Christians who would be. Many Christians today are realizing that science cannot be ignored and not necessarily has to conflict with the Bible. I feel they will adapt this philosophy toward the idea of or belief in alien life. Folks... we are living in exciting times and I honestly believe it is about to get much more exciting!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starlight_Rebel

I think many Christians are not ready but I think there are a growing number of Christians who would be. Many Christians today are realizing that science cannot be ignored and not necessarily has to conflict with the Bible. I feel they will adapt this philosophy toward the idea of or belief in alien life.

This is what I think too. All of the other races did it, why can't we?

They tell me that "The Son of God" has been to many worlds. I believe them.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
This is what I think too. All of the other races did it, why can't we?

They tell me that "The Son of God" has been to many worlds. I believe them.

Your channeled aliens are now confirming the spiritual presence of a man who may very well have been nothing more than the leader of a Judaic cult?

[edit on 7/3/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Have you learned anything from me, or from anything others have said in these forums? Has anybody ever asked you for any money?

What I've "learned" from you is that you try to never answer anybodies questions directly and sometimes use the old "answer a question with a question" tactic. I fail to see the logic in your question...are you trying to say that not being solicited by somebody for money make their motives pure?
Come on now...

I don't think I sound exactly crazy-- I think my claims are just very hard to believe. But I think my ideas make sense and that they need to be heard openly.

You don't think you sound exactly crazy?
Well that's heartening to know you at least can admit to not sounding exactly sane.

As for your ideas and how they make sense...what ideas? I thought these aliens were real? I thought this "Galactic Federation" was real? Are they ideas you channel or aliens? Are to have us agree with physical alien species or your imagination? Or are these aliens and their federation exactly what I've been saying they are since I first came across your outlandish claims...your imagination?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The fact of the advanced races being here

actually , it isnt a FACT. its speculation

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Your channeled aliens are now confirming the spiritual presence of a man who may very well have been nothing more than the leader of a Judaic cult?

That is a nasty manipulative way to ask me to confirm what you know I just said.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What I've "learned" from you is that you try to never answer anybodies questions directly and sometimes use the old "answer a question with a question" tactic. I fail to see the logic in your question...are you trying to say that not being solicited by somebody for money make their motives pure?
Come on now...

Sometimes, asking a question in response to a question is the best way to answer it, because it allows the person to explore the answer more directly on his own, so he can understand it on his own. Sometimes you have to think about things for a while before they make sense. Sometimes you have a whole lot of things to think about all at once and they all take time to make sense of. Some people just want instant answers to everything at once that they are not willing or able to understand. So sometimes answering a question with a question is the best way to answer. Learning advanced concepts is a process, not an easy answer that somebody can't understand or believe anyway.

You accuse me of trying to scam people out of money, and that it must be why I make up all this stuff, and that proves to you that I make it all up. But I don't take any money for it. I have not asked you for any money, have I? But I am sharing information. This is what I do. I share information. If you are not interested in it, that is fine by me, and think whatever you want. But somebody else might be interested, like somebody else who may have already, or will, meet their own alien contacts, in which case something I say may be valuable to him, and to his friends and family members. Anyway, this entire subject is important in some way to every person on Earth, every member of our race. I am not the only one sharing personal information. Everybody should, and they should do it as openly straight and factually and with as much integrity as they possibly can.

I want you to know, that if something like this happened to you, that you could find people who will support you and provide you with information that you need about it. You could not find this not so long ago. Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, you have endless options freely open and readily available to you from across the world.

You don't think you sound exactly crazy?
Well that's heartening to know you at least can admit to not sounding exactly sane.

Or are these aliens and their federation exactly what I've been saying they are since I first came across your outlandish claims...your imagination?

I speak clearly, plainly and consistently. My thoughts are not jumbled up or over the top or drifting in and out, or changing radically from one subject to another. I am not confused. I don't sound crazy. It is only my ideas that make some lay people think I must be crazy. I am ordinary, that's it. I have feelings and emotions and ups and downs in everyday normal life. My alien experiences are part of my every day normal life. The ups for me are learning all about the aliens from the aliens. The only downs for me are when I fail to help somebody who asks for it, and when I get pigpiled on and disrespected by rude people. It is easy to be seen as a target whenever a person does something different, out of line of the group.

Maybe you are saying that I must be insane to be speaking out about my alien experiences? Or for actually wanting with all my heart to do whatever I can to help others who have alien experiences. Or for taking a risk of not fitting in with the popular crowd, and never being accepted by people like you. Well, I don't care about any of that. If I did, it might stop me like it stops a lot of other people.

As for sharing my ideas, I learn from my experiences and nobody else's. I am not dictated to by my alien contacts. They show me things and explain things, but when I walk away, I have my own mind and perceptions of things that have happened. Of course everybody has ideas and perceptions of events. If you met the aliens, you might leave with a horrible impression of them. In fact you seem like the kind of person who would be very mistrustful and affected more by the way they look and the stories you have heard about them. Still, your opinion would be yours to share with others.

I share the facts they tell me about like the numbers of worlds, and the dates things happen, and who was present. I repeat exactly what they say, etc. But how I think and feel and progress is up to me and how I choose to proceed, what questions I ask and what I think of the answers I get. When I tell others all about my experiences, it is as much from my heart as it is from the facts of the events.

None of what I share is my imagination. The aliens are as real and alive and physical as we are. I see them and hear them completely wide awake and clearly. They are solid people. It is only their advancement and the natural differences between our races that make them seem so mysterious to us, even "mystical" as some may choose to see it, but I don't. The more we discover technology and natural abilities, the more perfectly ordinary sense other life can make to us. All you have to do is consider it to see that for yourself. There is no proving it to somebody who does not even look at it.

We are well on our way as a race. You can see where we've been to see where we are going. We have been on this road for a very long time and it is never going to end. We are only going to learn more and more and more, about ourselves and all the other life in the Universe.

Let's get over the superstitious jealous popularity thing already.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The fact of the advanced races being here

actually , it isnt a FACT. its speculation

Yes it is speculation to you for now, but not to everyone. In any case, I was refering to when it all comes out and everyone knows it. The fact of it-- the aliens being here-- is going to uncover other things. The aliens will not have to name them. That is what I meant to say.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
As far as their crafts being able to vanish in a glow of light (as a number of people have caught on video), in my research this is due to them turning on an electromagnetic field around their ship which enables it to be optically invisible to onlookers.

And since when does an electromagentic field make you optically invisible?

Maybe the people who see them on Earth tell you about it. And the people who can see them departing from Earth or our solar system do not tell you that.

Uhm, Earthsister, with all do respect, get real!
Anything entering our atmosphere can be seen with the naked eye, what you say does not make sense in any way.

Maybe since you don't know what aliens are and you don't know what demons are, they must be the same thing?

I know what demons are, and I know what people say about aliens.
What else can I base this on? On your divine understanding? No thanks.

But what if demons are really just dogma tales of monsters and bogeymen

Yeah that would be great, but unfortunately demons do exist, and unfortunately a lot of people like yourself think they don't, which is why theys till have a massive influence in our world.

I don't think, if aliens are demons, they want to meet any christians for any other puprose but to scare them, or make them lose their religion.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

But what if demons are really just dogma tales of monsters and bogeymen

Yeah that would be great, but unfortunately demons do exist, and unfortunately a lot of people like yourself think they don't, which is why theys till have a massive influence in our world.

Have you ever met a demon?

Did you know that before we invented the microscope and Pasture discovered the nature of germs, the church taught that diseases were caused by evil demons? And they kept teaching that. Everybody good and faithful who did not want to burn in eternal fire of hell believed it, which was almost everybody. People who did not believe it and proved it with science got locked up in prison.

What if you found out that there is no concept of any devil or demons or hell anywhere among all the races of people in the entire known Unvierse except here on Earth?

Could a whole race of people be tricked by the dictated beliefs of their churches?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have nothing to do what any church taught anyone in the past.
If their flawed perception of the bible made them think that every and any disease is caused by demons, than I can't do much about that anymore, can I?

I know better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join