posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:12 AM
There is a few problems with this little plan here although a very cool and ingenious one :
1. We need absolute and total clarity and transparency that if this is done that the system itself can maintain in place and with over $10 Trillion of
assests contained therein the value and marketabilitiy of each needs to be assured.
2. Insurance policies are needed in order to cover for any major loss to any major sector of the entire financial industry globally and nationally
while letting those who are "Too big to fail" to be the subject of a Federal Takeover bid that becomes a hostile takeover.
3. Make sure that the value of silver would not be able to be greatly manipulated as common sense dictates that those with the control over the lien
share of any commodity controls the commodity hands down and all aspects to it. This needs intensive scrutinization and oversight out the ying yang.
(Like go from like say $40 an oz to $1,000 an oz in less then a year or two, you'll eventually get to $1,000 an oz but not that fast)
4. Make sure that you maintian deputizational and charter authourity to those in the US Congress for any transactions using it as a unit of currency
for any service and/or good rendered.
5. Make darn sure that no entity who controls any large share of it currently can drop so much product in a short time it decrees your holdings to be
useless and more worthless then scrap metal.
6. Figure out new uses and applications for the commodity so that it can be used to phase out certain unnatural and non biologically safe to the
7. Keep prices incredibly low so that those with less then $1,000 a year to give to a retirement acct, 401k, Roth, Stock, Bond, Yield. By keeping
costs low makes it more viable for advancements.
8. Since JP is one of the "Founding Fathers Of The Federal Reserve" we need absolute assurance and a protocol in play that can be activated upon in
a second that would give the Federal Goverment the authourity to effective "Sieze The Federal Reserve" and would be crystal clear on locking down
any avenues that can be used to commit an act of Financial Terrorism by either devaluing the dollar further, trying to dictate our foriegn policy,
working in concert to crash and destroy the storck market as a whole and issuing any other type of monetary leverage currently at their disposal. The
market will lose 1,000 points if they didn't like how a meeting went.
I could spend hours on this and come up with like 50 reasons but everything that can go wrong will go wrong and this must be continuously in our
JP itself is one of the 8 that co control the Federal Reserve.