It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crash JP Morgan by Buying Silver?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yesterday Max Keiser and Alex Jones discussed the fact that the era of the U.S. dollar being the world's reserve currency is coming to an end, and when it does, Americans will find out what it is like to have prices increase two to three hundred percent, and will finally be ready to fight back.

Max mentioned that the previous campaign of moving your money out of large banks and into small banks is really ineffective because the large banks end up buying the small banks.

But he said that he had been speaking with Michael Krieger, who he recommended that Alex have on his show, about what would happen if everyone in America bought one silver coin, and that this is something that we could do in the U.S., as a way of fighting back, using Alex's show and the Google searches that Alex has been promoting to spread the word about issues, as a way of organizing such a compaign.

Max said that it didn't have to be everyone - it could be one hundred million people - that would be 100,000,000 ounces of silver taken off the market - and that this would crash JP Morgan, who he described as one of the biggest financial terrorists today, probably bigger than Goldman Sachs.

edit on 11/12/10 by Mary Rose because: Remove a statement.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think its a great idea!

I have been trying to get my fam to buy some silver for a while now, but to them it just isn't tangible or relevant.

It will soon enough, I hope.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The people over at Halfpasthuman.com say that the tipping point is actually going to be when the price of silver goes up suddenly overnight before anyone is ready. The powers that be will shut down atms and stop people from running to the bank to get all of their money out. The dollar will crash and people will begin to barter. Other countries will be effected as people can no long afford to import their goods, let alone afford to buy them. People will become desperate and then there will be a new world currency and a new world order.

So I guess if you buy the silver wouldn't you be helping this along?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Alex mentioned that in order for an organized campaign to work, there will have to be an article written for the Google search to link to; otherwise, getting his listeners to input the search term won't make sense. So he and Max are going to coordinate this with perhaps Max Keiser writing an article - which I think is a great idea.

I'm sure there will be more said about this and I'll post it when it happens. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this campaign idea will come to fruition.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Also, google will bring people to threads like this - if we have similar tags... won't it? Like Crash J. P. Morgan by buying Silver. If individual americans buy an ounce of silver, they can hedge against the big banks shorts.

Also, just saw this:

edit on 12-11-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
i just hope my ex-father in law still has the silver he bought when it crashed.

he gave out bars for gifts after he took a bath in investing, in the early 90's.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

So combining your posts give me this:
According to Alex there needs to be a search/findable link and an article really start this campaign. Halfpasthuman says that the tipping point is when it suddenly rises overnioght when no-one expected it.

So Alex is not only warning for it, the article can easily be the trigger for an overnight rise in price. Will the messenger be the trigger again?

edit on 12-11-2010 by Dumbass because: speeling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Finding loads of youtube videos about this:

This is a newer video:

Buy Silver Crash JP Morgan

Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver

Or is it properly J. P. Morgan?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
im down. i just want to hear from an expert that this will not backfire.

cant they bet against it if they know when its going down? and make tons of money?

somebody should tell glenn beck. i think his and aj's viewers combined could strike a blow
edit on 12-11-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Also, google will bring people to threads like this - if we have similar tags... won't it? Like Crash J. P. Morgan by buying Silver.

Absolutely! My guess it would be the first result. So if we have a good discussion on this thread, won't it help matters?

If individual americans buy an ounce of silver, they can hedge against the big banks shorts.

I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around how this would work.

The term "shorts" - I have in my notes:

• Short selling is selling of a stock that the seller doesn't own (your broker is lending you the stock you're selling).
  • Shorting is betting on something to fail.

Does either of these definitions apply here?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think it would help if perhaps you changed the thread title (if at all possible?) to 'Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver'

But I am doing googles, Max Keiser's site comes up first so that is great.

In finance, short selling (also known as shorting or going short) is the practice of selling assets, usually securities, that have been borrowed from a third party (usually a broker) with the intention of buying identical assets back at a later date to return to the lender. It is a form of reverse trading. The short seller hopes to profit from a decline in the price of the assets between the sale and the repurchase, as the seller will pay less to buy the assets than the seller received on selling them. Conversely, the short seller will incur a loss if the price of the assets rises.
Short(finance)

jp morgan short silver

Google Trends Nov. 12

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

In finance, short selling (also known as shorting or going short) is the practice of selling assets, usually securities, that have been borrowed from a third party (usually a broker) with the intention of buying identical assets back at a later date to return to the lender. It is a form of reverse trading. The short seller hopes to profit from a decline in the price of the assets between the sale and the repurchase, as the seller will pay less to buy the assets than the seller received on selling them. Conversely, the short seller will incur a loss if the price of the assets rises.
Short(finance)

Isn't that what I said in the first bullet point "Short selling is selling of a stock that the seller doesn't own (your broker is lending you the stock you're selling)"?

And is this what you're talking about in your post when you said "If individual americans buy an ounce of silver, they can hedge against the big banks shorts"?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes, because JP Morgan has large short positions on silver, it would devastate their investments if large amounts of people started buying PHYSICAL silver - thus exposing the fractional market and pushing silver UP.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Crash JP Morgan? They're too big to fail, remember?

We the people will just end up bailing them out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
So Alex is not only warning for it, the article can easily be the trigger for an overnight rise in price. Will the messenger be the trigger again?

What are you saying?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the description that goes with the above video:

May 14, 2010
From today's Max Keiser Report and last October's House Financial Services Committee hearing on Dr Ron Paul's HR 1207 Audit the Fed bill, a conversation between the Federal Reserve's attorney and Congressman Alan Grayson.

We now know that JP Morgan, HSBC, and some lesser banksters, claim to own several times the world's above ground supply of silver. They have the derivative paper contracts to PROVE IT.
Of course their contracts are like the Federal Reserve note, completely worthless fiat paper crap.

Thanks to Mr Grayson we learned that the Fed is using "primary dealers" to make trades on the market, Fed Counsel Alvarez names JP Morgan as one of their dealers in the market, making trades on behalf of the Fed.
They *manipulate the price* of the arch nemesis to their fiat paper notes - PRECIOUS METALS - in a vain effort to retain their reign over the world's economies with their 'reserve currency' toilet paper. All it really buys us in HEGEMONY.

(HSBC = Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation)

Here is some of what Max Keiser said in the video:

“Silver is very important because if you can manipulate the price of silver, you by association can manipulate the price of gold, and therefore, you can manipulate the price of the dollar, and all currencies against the dollar. Remember, since the Bretton Woods Agreement, essentially all currencies trade against the dollar; the dollar is the world reserve currency, and so if you can manipulate silver – gold – currencies – that’s what JP Morgan does: they do it for the government; they do it for themselves, and they make a lot of money, but they don’t make it in an honest way, or using any skill.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

reply to post by RelentlessLurker

If this idea is carried out, you’re saying the price of silver will go down?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have been watching silver all week,.
Hasn't really done much,.
From my understanding, silver will have to sore quite a bit to cause any REAL issue with the dollar.
And with all the recent adds of this,. sounds like someone would be trying to force the issue..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Dr Ron Paul's HR 1207 Audit the Fed bill

Did HR 1207 pass in the House and fail in the Senate?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
As long as the dollar is tied up to OIL the dollar will survive..for a while. So watch the OIL prices, according to the chaplan L. Williams and his contacts in the oil industry, the Elite as he call them, , and we will behold the dollar decline and its end. This will happens within 2 years from now, according to the chaplan..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

What a scam. You are trying to get people to buy something again. Just like the t.v shows that say buy more gold. I'm not buying it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join