It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah threatens 'to cut off hands'- The terrorist is out of the bag.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
www.news.com.au...

THE leader of Hezbollah said his militant group will "cut the hand" of anyone who tries to arrest members of the party in the death of a former Lebanese prime minister, an explicit warning that comes amid escalating fears of violence in the country.

Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said today the group will not accept any accusation against any of its fighters or leaders for the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

The Netherlands-based tribunal investigating the killing is expected to issue indictments in the coming months.
Sheikh Nasrallah said Hezbollah cannot "accept or live with" any accusation against the group's fighters or leaders.

"Those who imagine that we will allow the arrest or detention of any of our fighters are mistaken," he told thousands of supporters in south Beirut through video link. "We will cut the hand that reaches out for any one of them."

The Hezbollah leader spoke amid rising tension in Lebanon over upcoming indictments in the assassination of Hariri.

Who here still thinks Hezbollah is just a political party?

Who here still thinks that a political party should have its own private militia?

Who here does not see the correlation to Hamas' rule of terror over Gaza?

Why are we allowing this group to destroy the once moderate country of Lebanon?

Why does every time an Israeli soldier farts it gets reported on every channel, but this group gets away with anything?

We can all see where this is going.. Unless someone does anything Hezbollah is going to take over the government, most likely by force, as Lebanese citizens will get to see the true colors of this fascist, terrorist organization once the investigation is over.

But will anyone care about Lebanon? Probably not. Will anyone care when free people will be silenced in Lebanon? Probably not. When women will be forced to wear traditional clothing again, instead of being able to walk around in Jeans and a shirt? Probably not.

The media only cares for news that sell papers, so nobody cares about Lebanon, nobody cares about the genocide in Darfur..
Pathetic.

It mostly has to do with the fact most posters on here are anti-semites, I'm wrong?

Than why is it every time a Jewish man succeeds it is in fact because they belong to "X group" or because they are involved in some grand conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

some dude from Hezbollah has basically said that if Israel turn up and try to arrest any of it's members there will be violence

You have gotten it so backwards I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

He's not saying he'll resist an Israeli arrest.. He's saying he'll resist a Lebanese arrest. He's saying he's above the laws of the country that supposedly supports, and "fights for". The investigation is going on in Hague, not Israel, the law is international and Lebanese law, not Israeli, the country is Lebanon, not Israel, and all the factions involved are Lebanese, not Israeli.

your waters they do not run deep my friend

Well, what can I say.. For the water to run deep you actually have to have some kind of depth..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Eliad

When I think of modern terrorism I think of muslims out to get me with bombs. The very same people involved with the king david hotel bombing became the leaders of the israeli government. Isreal was founded by "terrorists" or do you call them freedom fighters?

The people involved with the king david hotel bombing were called terrorists by the majority of Jewish population. They were a tiny splinter of the Jews. The organization they were a part of was hunted down and arrested by both British and Jews, and it was outlawed by the government in 47' or 49'.

Its people, not many of them, had only reached power 20 or 30 years after the war, so the country was not found by terrorists, one of them signed the peace treaty with Egypt, so they did not remain terrorists..

As for the incident itself.. We call it terrorism.

Don't take my word for it, go research it..

reply to post by thedeadtruth

What does that have to do with Lebanon and Hezbollah?

The Zionists weren't happy either, they were attacked by Arabs, they were limited by the Brits.. They had their reasons, they didn't fight for greed..

reply to post by Gakus

It mostly has to do with the fact most posters on here are anti-semites, I'm wrong?

Nah.. It mostly has to do with the media and blogs that they read and watch.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I think the "cut the hand off" statement is a figure of speech.

It's not even that. It's just the western media propaganda machine spinning the story.

They never said "cut off the hands" in the article - only the title said that. They said "cut the hand" and yes, it is just a figure of speech.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

They said they will cut off the hands of anyone that tries to touch them...

Why are you focusing on the figure of speech when there's a much more worrying meaning behind it?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Please read the article.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

"Those who imagine that we will allow the arrest or detention of any of our fighters are mistaken," he told thousands of supporters in south Beirut through video link. "We will cut the hand that reaches out for any one of them."

Do you need me to chew your food for you too?

At any rate what you should be referring to is the first quote saying they will not allow anyone to arrest or detain any of their fighters, not whether or not the hand cutting is a figure of speech or not (which it obviously is, the whole preoccupation with it is moronic).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

No they didn't.

They only said they will "cut the hand" as your last post clearly shows. The Jewish owned media is exaggerating what they said because Hezbollah is their enemy..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

No they didn't.

They only said they will "cut the hand" as your last post clearly shows. The Jewish owned media is exaggerating what they said because Hezbollah is their enemy..

Look, stupid....everybody knows what they meant. Those savages have been cutting off hands for centuries for stuff like this. You know it, I know it, they know it, everybody knows it. Your coy and ignorant post to the contrary does not change the facts.

Go crawl back into the hole you woke up from.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Oh, you mean cut like that?

Like when you make salad and you cut your hand, that kind of cut?

Oh, yeah, that's scary. :\

Have you heard his latest threat? "We will put a thousand paper cuts on the faces of the Zionist infidels!"

I'm shivering.

P.S, just so we're clear, in Hebrew and Arabic cutting a limb means cutting off.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Not likely, this guy was born to labour the spam system.

Don't mention the war, or the media, or the camps, or the camps in the camps cos they are not his kind, or the fly boys in the uniforms of various states, unless the have the star of jacob on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Your coy and ignorant post to the contrary does not change the facts.

All I am stating is what the article states.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, you're saying the media is exaggerating by saying "cut off" instead of "cut", when it's very clear that he didn't mean cutting them with a kitchen knife..
You're saying that the media is trying to make it look worse than it is, by pretending that "cutting the hand' meant giving someone a paper cut on the finger.

Really.. Stand behind what you said, don't a be a coward..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

You're saying that the media is trying to make it look worse than it is, by pretending that "cutting the hand' meant giving someone a paper cut on the finger.

No, that's not what I said. That's what you said:

Have you heard his latest threat? "We will put a thousand paper cuts on the faces of the Zionist infidels!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join