It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah threatens 'to cut off hands'- The terrorist is out of the bag.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

THE leader of Hezbollah said his militant group will "cut the hand" of anyone who tries to arrest members of the party in the death of a former Lebanese prime minister, an explicit warning that comes amid escalating fears of violence in the country.

Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said today the group will not accept any accusation against any of its fighters or leaders for the 2005 assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

The Netherlands-based tribunal investigating the killing is expected to issue indictments in the coming months.
Sheikh Nasrallah said Hezbollah cannot "accept or live with" any accusation against the group's fighters or leaders.

"Those who imagine that we will allow the arrest or detention of any of our fighters are mistaken," he told thousands of supporters in south Beirut through video link. "We will cut the hand that reaches out for any one of them."

The Hezbollah leader spoke amid rising tension in Lebanon over upcoming indictments in the assassination of Hariri.

Who here still thinks Hezbollah is just a political party?

Who here still thinks that a political party should have its own private militia?

Who here does not see the correlation to Hamas' rule of terror over Gaza?

Why are we allowing this group to destroy the once moderate country of Lebanon?

Why does every time an Israeli soldier farts it gets reported on every channel, but this group gets away with anything?

We can all see where this is going.. Unless someone does anything Hezbollah is going to take over the government, most likely by force, as Lebanese citizens will get to see the true colors of this fascist, terrorist organization once the investigation is over.

But will anyone care about Lebanon? Probably not. Will anyone care when free people will be silenced in Lebanon? Probably not. When women will be forced to wear traditional clothing again, instead of being able to walk around in Jeans and a shirt? Probably not.

The media only cares for news that sell papers, so nobody cares about Lebanon, nobody cares about the genocide in Darfur..
Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Israeli propagandist much are you?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wasn't it Hezbollah that kicked Israel butt in 2006 after Israel invaded?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by Eliad

Israeli propagandist much are you?

In as much as a terrorist supporter are you much?

Really....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Haha.. that's just what I was thinking.
2nd

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Nah.. he's not a terrorist supporter. He's just seeing the true intent of OP's thread.
2nd

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

one man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
intent of the ops thread?

wait...so, did the "organization" say this or not then? intent or not...if it happened, it happened, and you shouldn't focus the aim on the messenger just because you don't like the message.

Hezbollah has traditionally been a group of jacktard extremists...they have done some good for the conquored lands in regards to feeding and such, but the question is a good one...what political organization needs their own military..

and did they say that...are they immune from law...will they fight anyone whom tries to bring justice for murder?

to dismiss something simply because you think it may help "the other side" is intellectually lazy at best.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

which is?

lumpy, are you ready for the open road?

1 more reason they should be nuked.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

ya, floor/ceiling, treasure/trash, troll/poster.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

can you be more specific?

like more specific?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by badw0lf

one man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

I kinda apply certain rules to freedom fighting..

Terrorism fits here nicely..

thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

1 more reason they should be nuked.

What, has Israel got nukes??
Sheesh, a bit close to home though. Better not be downwind....

And what's this "law unto themselves" thing anyway?
Who investigates Israeli crimes? Ah right, that would be Israel..Always innocent even when unarmed floatilla members are shot multiple times in the head...Not guilty!!!!
You guys are so funny and what with all the Israeli propaganda lately?
Do they need some more money or weapons??
Or are they ready to attack, oops I mean defend themselves against Iran or something?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

One man's goat stew is another man's potato soup and Guinness, no wait that even more vague.... Wait, on man's holocaust survivor is another man's screaming mad jew, no that's anti-Semitic, wait I got this, one man's disputed land is another man's, no, one man's daughter is another man's first time, one man's duck is a nice place to start a stew, goats often climb trees, wait that, no swimming in another man's pool is not the best place to pee. I had a point I think.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

I think the "cut the hand off" statement is a figure of speech. Another false mistranslation of an Arab public figure by the Israeli influenced propaganda machine. I have no way to back this, but it is my honest belief that Mossad killed the Lebanese prime minister. Israel is the only regime in the region actually carrying out the assassinations and false terror attacks to help further their agenda other than the occupying British and USA forces.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ok

why is the whatever court blaming them?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

clever!

simon/garfunkle, sonny/cher, mash/bangers.

guns/roses!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Why the long nose?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.google.com...:en-US:[referrer:source%3F]&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GPEA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=W VTdTKw5j9Bxn6C81ws&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB8QsAQwAA&biw=1008&bih=656

sorry, thought everyone should enjoy the goat analogy.

enjoy, how do they get down!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I'm just saying the use of terrorist is such a broad term, mostly anyone that fights against your agenda. I'm sure the americans during the american revolution were considered terrorists also, but people in america call them patriots. All depends which side of the fence your on, or the Apartheid wall for that matter.

Israel created modern terrorism, suddenly the world fear of Arabs was born.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join