It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramstein Americain Air Base on high alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Posters

Last night I was invited for dinner party at some friends house in Kaiserslautern about 45 minutes from my house in France. since this was an English speaking party there was quite a few off duty service personal from Ramstein air force base in attendance.
I got to speaking to this officer there who will remain nameless and was asking him if he knew the reason for the low flying air force jets that have been tearing once a day over my village the last 4 afternoons.
He replied that strange things are occurring all over European airspace lately and the base was on high alert.
I tried to prod him further but all I got was that Russia could be testing some new planes.
I knew this answer was Crap as I live in north- Eastern France and no Russian plane fly that much within the EU borders.
Maybe others posters can come up with a better answer and why this base is on high alert.
Peace & hope
SM

edit on 12-11-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hum. I am working at a German airbase near Munich. There is no unusual activity here at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
It may be connected with the recent mysterious missle launches ... Who knows ..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
It may be connected with the recent mysterious missle launches ... Who knows ..

that would be my guess as well

however another questions arises

why would officers go to a party
while on high alert ???
hmmmm

edit on 11/12/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
No just read that Mrs Obama was there yesterday that could be the reason for the high alert on the base www.telegraph.co.uk...
added link to story
edit on 12-11-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

HA, obviously your not familiar with how the military really works. officers do that.....working is for the enlisted. the base is on high alert probably cus sightings are up, the first lady was there, its only a matter of time before we have a military "incedent" where we or they get too close.
edit on 12-11-2010 by CoolCat because: i suck at spelling

new topics

top topics

join