It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I am not running after you, you're the one who come back again and again in this thread.

I've transmitted to you a clear warning from God, obviously, you unbelieve in it, for me your case is close.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Any being that claims to be loving and benevolent and yet bestows upon it's creation such pain and suffering is not fit to be called a loving God and the same applies to those who claim to serve God, when the only thing they're selling is more pain, misery and judgement. It doesn't take an enlightened being to see that the only place you and your God belong is a padded cell, complete with strait jackets.
We live in hope!

"God must love stupid people..He made so MANY of them!"

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Any being that claims to be loving and benevolent and yet bestows upon it's creation such pain and suffering is not fit to be called a loving God and the same applies to those who claim to serve God, when the only thing they're selling is more pain, misery and judgement. It doesn't take an enlightened being to see that the only place you and your God belong is a padded cell, complete with strait jackets.
We live in hope!

"God must love stupid people..He made so MANY of them!"

Whether God is loving and nice or evil (which is not the case), he's God, our Creator, our Master. There is no discussion about that.

By the way, God is perfect for real, it's not a mere dogma, God is simply perfect, that's the people who are unperfect and project on God their imperfections.

You have to submit to God and to his last revelation, the Koran, that's the straight path, that's the way of infinity.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If God is so perfect, then howcome he created such an imperfect being called man and then expects us to live up to his expectations. Your God is deluded.

God is either sadistic, cruel, or imaginary & self serving. I don’t see any other options. Under the biblical model, we are little more than pawns living within a cruel game. When you take an honest look at Christian or Muslim theology, it’s hard to deny how ludicrous and truly sad the belief system is.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
If God is so perfect, then howcome he created such an imperfect being called man and then expects us to live up to his expectations. Your God is deluded.

God is either sadistic, cruel, or imaginary & self serving. I don’t see any other options. Under the biblical model, we are little more than pawns living within a cruel game. When you take an honest look at Christian or Muslim theology, it’s hard to deny how ludicrous and truly sad the belief system is.

You're confusing the organized religions with the Sole religion of God which is between the believer and God.

You're just asked to take a Koran, to read it and to obey it. The Koran doesnot contain any unjustice or foolishness, only wise and true teachings.

You have God, you and the Koran, this has nothing to do with the organized religions which are full of unjustices and lies.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This woman seems a little crazy, but.... I think she is kinda hot!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
1. When muhammed was taught prayer, we was told by other prophets to back to allah, and ask him to reduce prayers, he done so twice resulting in humans praying 5 times only. Why did the perfect muhammed need advice from other prophets? And why did he not accept allahs first choice of amount of prayers? It was allahs command, and he questions gods command...not once..but twice.

2. If you think the world and everything in it is a conspiracy/evil doings of devil, why not think your religion is also affected by this?

3. The plaedians bring a msg of love and peace, how is that against the love and peace brought by allah?
Shouldnt they bring a msg for death and detruction..and evil to the world?

4. Founder of islam was a poet.... just like the scientology founder was a science fiction writer. (this sums it all up)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
1. When muhammed was taught prayer, we was told by other prophets to back to allah, and ask him to reduce prayers, he done so twice resulting in humans praying 5 times only. Why did the perfect muhammed need advice from other prophets? And why did he not accept allahs first choice of amount of prayers? It was allahs command, and he questions gods command...not once..but twice.

2. If you think the world and everything in it is a conspiracy/evil doings of devil, why not think your religion is also affected by this?

3. The plaedians bring a msg of love and peace, how is that against the love and peace brought by allah?
Shouldnt they bring a msg for death and detruction..and evil to the world?

4. Founder of islam was a poet.... just like the scientology founder was a science fiction writer. (this sums it all up)

Muhammad did not need any other Prophets, that's the fabrications of the devils, made up stories for sick hearts.

You just speak like speak the people fated to hell.

Read the Koran, obey it or reject it, there is no other way.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Solicitation. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Solicitation. Plain and simple.

Yep. Which is against the rules of this site. This guy should be put on universal ignore and his threads trashcanned. They are absurd and full of cult rhetoric which has already been proven wrong time and time again. :shk:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

TheTruthIsFromGod's constant insistence that following the Quran is the only way to "salvation" and to avoid his medieval view of a hellish afterlife if you don't is - as are our posts refuting them - are wholly off topic.

Yet, they're still there.

I don't think even the Mods are troubling themselves with this nonsense. I've deleted his threads from my favourites, and I'm only replying because I saw this thread rise up the list.

As to him breaking the ATS T&Cs by not only spamming - which he has with the majority of his Raj Patel hating threads - and soliciting via the use of fear, he is also cross posting from other forums with virtually the same ridiculous rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If outer space beings do come down, and want to spread peace to the world .....would you be against it?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If God was really an evil God, he would simply destroy us once for all, the good and the bad people, and replace us by another race which is created obedient by design, a slave race, but God is not like that and God has honored us by giving us a true freewill, that's a huge responsability and one have to be very careful with his choices. This terrestrial life is a short test in order to know who deserve to live the infinity with God and enjoy the whole universe and who will private himself from that by HIS OWN FREEWILL.

My, my! So God is a very good God, is that what you are saying? Do you, who have most obviously never read your Bible you hold so tightly, really think that? Let me enlighten you a little. And take note, this is in your Bible, you can look it up yourself.
The Deeds of the Biblical God.
He created evil (Lam. 3:38, Jer. 26:3, 36:3, Ezek. 20.:25-26, Judges 9:3, 1 Sam. 16:23, 18:10);
He deceived (Jer. 4:10, 15:18, 20:7, 2 Chron. 18:22, Ezek. 14:9, 2 Thess. 2:9-12);
He told people to lie(Ex. 3:18, 1 Sam. 16:2);
He lied (Gen 2:17, 2 Sam. 7:13);
He rewarded liars (Ex. 1:15-20);
He ordered men to become drunken (Jer. 25:27);
He rewarded the fool and the transgressor (Prov.26:10);
He delivered a man, Job, into Satan's hands (Job 2:6);
He mingled a perverse spirit (Isa. 19:14);
He spread dung on people's faces (Mal. 2:3));
He ordered stealing (Ezek. 39:10, Ex. 3:22);
He made false prophecies (Jonah 3:4. Gen. 5:10);
He changed his mind (Jonah 3:10);
He caused adultery (2 Sam. 12:11-12);
He ordered the taking of a harlot (Hosea 1:2, 3:1-2);
He killed (Num. 16:35, 21:6, Deut. 32:39, 1 Sam. 2:26, Psalm 135:10);
He ordered killing (Lev. 26:7-8, Num. 25:4-5);
He had a temper (Deut. 13:17, Judges 3:;
He was often jealous (Deut. 5:9, 6:15);
He wasn't omnipresent (Gen4:16, 11:5, 1 Kings 19:11-12);
He wasn't omniscient (Deut. 8:2, 13:3, 2 Chron. 32:31);
He often repented (Ex. 32:14, 1 Sam. 15:35);
He practised injustice (Ex. 4:22-23, Joshua 22:20, Rom. 5:12);
He played favorites (Deut. 7:6, 14:2, 1 Sam. 12:22);
He sanctioned slavery (Ex. 21:20-21, Deut. 15:17);
He degraded deformed people (Lev. 21:16-23);
He punished a bastard for being illegitimate (Deut. 23:2);
He punished many for the acts of one (Gen. 3:16, 20:1;
He punished children for the sins of their fathers (Ex. 12:29, 20:5, Deut. 5:9);
He prevented people from hearing his word (Isa. 6:10, John 12:39-40);
He supported human sacrifice (Ex. 22:29-30, Ezek. 20:26);
He ordered cannibalism (Lev. 26: 29, Jer. 19:9);
He demanded virgins as a part of war plunder (Num. 31:31-36);
He ordered gambling (Joshua 14. 2, Num. 26:52, 55-56);
He ordered horses to be hamstrung (Joshua 11:6);
He sanctioned violation of the enemy's women (Deut. 21:10-14);
He excused the beating of slaves to death (Ex. 21:20-21);
He required a woman to marry her rapist (Deut. 22:28:29);
He taught war (Psalm 144:1);
He ordered the burning of human feces to cook food (Ezek. 21:3-5);
He intentionally issued bad laws (Ezek. 20:25);
He excused the sins of prostitutes and adulterers (Hosea 4:14);
He excused a murderer and promised his protection (Gen. 4:8-15);
He killed a man who refused to impregnate his widowed sister-in-law (Gen. 38:9-10);
He is indecisive (Gen. 18:17).

What you, OP, and most Christians do not seem to understand is this:
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end"
What does this mean, exactly? That the GodHead, the Ultimate Creative Force, is everything there is. It is not a man who is coming down here to spank us sinners for fornication or eating beef on Friday. And to think for even a second that your life now is the only one you get....well, it is ignorant. You will live many lives on Earth, whether you choose to believe that or not. So you believe in this good hearted, loving God you have created in your mind. That is your business. It is not your business to try to convert everyone else to your way of thinking! That is what the Muslims do, for christ's sake!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
If outer space beings do come down, and want to spread peace to the world .....would you be against it?

My only ennemy is within myself, so I will neither support them nor oppose them.

I'll simply totaly ignore them whatever they'll told me, God is the Sole Creator, so if they come, they won't be able to deny that God has created them, that God has no intermediaries. If they were truly from God, they'd say that God is their Sole Master, that the Koran is to be obeyed, that we should worship none but God, their Master and ours.... they wouldn't claim to come in order to help because God is far enough as a helper for us.

I recommand anyone to simple totaly ignore them and to not change anything in your life, continue to obey God alone and his last perfect Revelation: the Koran.

They represent the ultimate temptation, they're just an illusion, they are just spiritual entities, Jinns. Our senses cannot differenciate them from reality, that's why we'll be able to recognize their true nature only by their "fruits", they'll command the people to do what God forbids, they'll deny God, they will declare themselves as intermediaries between us and God.... they are just deceivers, devils, sheytans...only the sick hearts will buy their lies, only the foolish ones will take them as friends. Just ask them who has created them? Ask them if the Koran is truly from God and shall be obeyed?

God is the True Master and those who have doubts will soon see.
edit on 18-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran. Your faith is forged by your redemption, by your total submission to the Almighty, Allah, the Master of the Universe.

The end times are the worst temptation, and the end of the Apocalypse is close, beware of anyone who come to help and who command you to disobey God.

I am really a fair adviser and warner, I have nothing to gain from you

I wish you guys would get away from the religious crap when talking about Aliens etc. GOD doesn't exist and neither does Allah! And the Quran is just another book based on the lies of the bible. Religion is a control tool. Nothing less and nothing more. It is the perfect mind washing tool ever conceived on this earth.

Time to grow up!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join