It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
The lost people, the devils, the crazy people etc etc are not logic at all, that's made by design.

I agree...the insane and evil make no logical sense.

So, clearly you are either evil or insane, because you make no logical sense...which one are you?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So here I woke up with a nice fresh hot cup of coffee and a good attitude, sit down, and immediately get hit with crazy.
crazy people calling crazy people crazy..isn't that sweet.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Tell me why only Moslems kill other Moslems by bombing mosques. And why no Moslems are condemning this madness.

YOU CAN TELL A TREE BY ITS FRUITS.

Islam was created by devil pretending to be like god.

Devil doesn't wear sign in the forehead saying it is a devil. It fakes the form of God to deceive people.

It says all the good teachings and then bury one of its evil teaching inside of it so that you can be completely deceived.

One bad teaching can make the entire religion evil, simple.

The fundamental problem of Islam is that there is no universal right and wrong. Whatever each member of the religion feels for Mohammed is considered right. WTF.

So, basically it comes down to the situation where no Moslems can condemn any Moslem suicide bombers.

Get away from it as soon as possible.

Your soul has been stolen and you don't know about it. You will get very upset if your purse had been stolen, but when your soul is stolen, there is no one who can help you.

It is your own God(true God) given reasoning and rational mind that can save you.

Islam will be destroyed by its own eventually, but the problem is that it will take a lot of innocent lives with it before it kills itself off.

It is a self defeating evil religion with no universal moral ground.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran.

Geeeze ... ANOTHER thread from you pushing that stupid man-made book?
You've already been shown that it is NOT perfect.
You've already been shown that it is full of contradictions and errors.
God doesn't make mistakes therefore the Qu'ran is NOT from God.
ENOUGH with the preaching.
You should be banned, just like all the other religion pushers.

The truth about Islam
Qu'ran contradictions
Qu'ran teaches men must beat women
More Qu'ran contradictions
Even MORE Qu'ran contradictons
1,000 mistakes and errors in the Qu'ran
Oh ... and it is impossible for Abraham to have been to Mecca let alone build anything there.

Were men and the mythological Jinns created for worship or for Hell?
Created only to serve God [Sura 51:56]
many of them made for Hell [Sura 7:179]

Here's another goodie ... God prefers humans over everyone else, even though the majority are evil and hellbound. So the innocent creatures of the planet are of lesser stature then the hellish humans. Yeah ... right. This 'god' of the Qu'ran can't make up his freak'n mind. Probably because the Qu'ran was written by madmen.

S. 17:70 says that Allah prefers (all) the children of Adam over many of his creatures,
S. 98:6 declares the majority of men to be the worst of creatures
(S. 7:179) many of them being even created specifically for Hell

Is Jesus in Hell or Heaven? So which is it? Jesus is in heaven because God brought him up ... or ... because he is worshipped by Christians he is regulated to Hell along with those who worship him? CONRADICTION.
Sura 4:158 - Jesus is raised to Allah
Sura 3:45 Jesus is near stationed with him
Sura 3:45 worshiped by millions of Christians
Sura 21:98 all that are worshiped by men besides Allah will burn in Hell together with those who worship them.

Here's a goodie ....
Sura 6:101 - Allah cannot have a son without a consort
Sura 19:21 - Mary can have a son without a consort because that is easy for Allah

And a fun one - which is it ... all messengers from Abraham's seed or messengers from among everyone?
Sura 29:27 states that all prophets came Abraham's seed.
Sura 16:36 claims that Allah raised messengers from among every people.

Partial list of contradictions
Here are just a few of the HUNDREDS of contradictions -

- Who Was the First Muslim? Muhammad [6:14, 163], Moses [7:143], some Egyptians [26:51], or Abraham [2:127-133, 3:67] or Adam, the first man who also received inspiration from Allah [2:37]?

- Can Allah be seen and did Muhammad see his Lord? Yes [S. 53:1-18, 81:15-29], No [6:102-103, 42:51].

- Were Warners Sent to All Mankind Before Muhammad? Allah had supposedly sent warners to every people [10:47, 16:35-36, 35:24], Abraham and Ishmael are specifically claimed to have visited Mecca and built the Kaaba [2:125-129]. Yet, Muhammad supposedly is sent to a people who never had a messenger before [28:46, 32:3, 34:44, 36:2-6]. This article also raises other issues: What about Hud and Salih who supposedly were sent to the Arabs? What about the Book that was supposedly given to Ishmael? Etc.

- What will be the food for the people in Hell? The food for the people in Hell will be only "Dhari" [Sura 88:6], or only foul pus from the washing of wounds [S. 69:36], or will they also get to eat from the tree of Zaqqum [S. 37:66]? Together, these verses constitute three contradictions.

SUGGESTED READING FOR ALL - Why I am not a Muslim by Ibn Warriq.
FANTASTIC book. Well documented. Exposes the fraud of Islam for what it is -
a misogynistic bloodthirsty brainless cult that has destroyed civilizations and
millions of peoples lives in a bloodbath.

As for the Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual ... :shk: Aliens/ETs are a scientific probability. There is ample physical evidence of alien/ET visitation. Jinns are mythology of the spiritual world. BIG DIFFERENCE. Not even in the same category.

edit on 11/13/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"Home health administrator turned physicist." Yep, she's gotta be credible. LOL. Wow, I'm surprised this woman can speak in public, there is no way she has friends and I'm sure her homemade PhD. in Physics isn't paying the bills on what appears to be a large home she is in. What's up with that chick?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So the Sun, which gives life to all of us, is Hell? I stopped watching after this. I'm sorry, this is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. More people has been murdered and more misery has been inflicted to humanity in the name of Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah than any other reason.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

"Home health administrator turned physicist." Yep, she's gotta be credible. LOL. Wow, I'm surprised this woman can speak in public, there is no way she has friends and I'm sure her homemade PhD. in Physics isn't paying the bills on what appears to be a large home she is in. What's up with that chick?
reply to post by Xterrain

Don't be too harsh on her. She may be telling the truth that you haven't figured it out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74

Whats your problem with Spirituality?

What's your problem with Raj Patel?

What's your problem with people who don't believe anything your saying?

We don't want your warnings...especially because they make no sense at all!

You are pulling drama out of mid air, I have read the bible, several times. Even studied the Koran. The Antichrist will MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN....WILL NOT DENY.

Know one knows when the end of time will be, only GOD KNOWS.

LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT

My problem is not with Muslims, but with Muslims who pretend NOT TO BE MUSLIM. With Muslims who make the rest look HORRIBLE AND CRAZY.....LIKE YOU.

This Collen chick is a fruit bar...FACT.

You have the audacity to criticize her?!
You have the audacity to criticize all of us?!

Don't give me your BS, that you are not here to threaten us, or warn us to return to GOD, or we all burn. I've read all of your reply's....YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE FROM ONE TO THE OTHER.

Its okay for Religious groups, sects, isims whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, to go around and mock us, to judge us, to show up at events that have been around for decades, defile our way of life, this is allllllll OKAY.

BUT THEN....I give my opinion, and you and the rest of the religious nut jobs on here tell me I'm RACIST, OR ACCUSE ME OF HATING ALL MUSLIMS. That's okay though. I'm so glad this country (Or countries) have given you the freedom to express yourself in so many ways. So happy for you, that you now have the freedom to scare the crap out of people, with this Biblical, Torah, Koran stuff.

You know what? YOUR WELCOME!

No one has forced to come on my thread, no one has forced you to watch my series, no one has forced you to believe that Raj Patel is Maitreya, no one has forced you to obey God...

That's you who comes back again and again to spread your poison, do your life far from me please, I really don't care about you

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No one has forced to come on my thread, no one has forced you to watch my series, no one has forced you to believe that Raj Patel is Maitreya, no one has forced you to obey God...

I smell stench in this thread and I think I needed to spray some deordorant. I don't think I'm the only one smelling the stench of the evil in this thread.

I tell you to reason or else go away.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000

So the Sun, which gives life to all of us, is Hell? I stopped watching after this. I'm sorry, this is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. More people has been murdered and more misery has been inflicted to humanity in the name of Yahweh/Allah/Jehovah than any other reason.

Peace.

It's a parable, the Sun is a creature of God who is perfectly obeying God.

The Sun reminds hell, that's why the evil ones are using it as one of their major symbols, the evil people love hell more than paradise... Yeay, I know it sounds crazy, but that's how the evil people are, they are crazy!

No need for you to associate with God the crimes of the human beings, even if many of them have commited these crimes on the name of God, these crimes are theirs and God has nothing to do with them.

The human life is sacred and I respect it, our only ennemy is within ourselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
I smell stench in this thread and I think I needed to spray some deordorant. I don't think I'm the only one smelling the stench of the evil in this thread.

I tell you to reason or else go away.

Insulting the people have never lead to any positive end, that's not the first time that "sonia74" has come on 1 of my threads and it's always to repeat again and again the same stuff, this kind of behaviour is called harassment.

I am not forcing her for anything, she is the one who like hurting herself.

No matter, I am a very comprehensive person and God is full of mercy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
While an alien species, just like human species can lie to you, and claim they are of God, or are "good aliens" , the truly good forces of the universe will only reveal themselves if you ask them to. Not only that but your going to need to ascend to a higher level of consiousness by working towards global peace and harmony throughout all its faucets , such as destroying nuclear weapons and ensuring human rights across the globe

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

the Sun is a creature of God who is perfectly obeying God.

The sun is not a creature. The sun is an object and doesn't willfully 'obey' anything.

The Sun reminds hell, .

Hell is void of life and is destructive. The Sun is why life exists. We couldn't live without it.
You've got the whole thing backwards, as does your video.
and you - much like your Qu'ran - have contradicted yourself.
A 'creature of God' who is 'perfectly obeying God' can't be something that reminds us of hell.
That thought process is bizarre beyong words.

Insulting the people have never lead to any positive end,

Then quit spamming the board with threats that people - good people - are going to hell if they don't follow that man-made drivel you call the Qu'ran. Take your own advice.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not to be "against God" or anything, because, well, going against what the OP says is probably going against what GOD ALLAH YAWEH ELOHIM (one of those 'monotheistic' gods) says, but really, I hope he fails at influencing people. I especially hope he fails to influencing the sort of people that would drag me, by my hair, out of my home and burn me at the stake for practicing "reiki." You know, how things turn out when you start pointing fingers and yelling "SATAN! EVIL SPIRIT!" Accusing human beings of being in league with absolute evil.

I find that accusing people of being "Satan" or "working with evil spirits" is good for one or two things:
A.) Starting wars
B.) Lynching people
C.) Sewing seeds of distrust and paranoia

Like, for instance, what if I were to start accusing the OP of being Satan? What if the OP has been deceived by violent, paranoid evil spirits? After all, he comes in here talking about GOD YAHWEH ALLAH like he knows the "guy" personally, yet, he doesn't belong to any regular sect or religion? I guess that's good because all the regular sects and religions are going to hell. Thank God the OP came to deliver HIS message!

Jokes aside, OP, I love you. Your devotion to God is a beautiful thing. However, coming from somebody who loves God as dearly as you do, I can tell you with confidence that not everybody travels the same path to God. When two people are looking at a rainbow, are they really looking at the same one? How can you be sure that ALL THE PEOPLE, PHILOSOPHIES AND IDEAS you denounce as "evil" are not actually people, philosophies and ideas sent directly from God?

My point is: how can ANYBODY be sure about what GOD IS for SOMEBODY ELSE when GOD is a personal relationship? God encourages me to do reiki. You may say: "That's an evil Jin." But really, you're not qualified to judge that. NOBODY IS.

Everyone has their OWN personal relationship with God.
To cast someone into Hell because you suspect their relationship with God may be a relationship WITH YOUR PERSONAL SATAN is just plain ignorant.

Math in subject line is also known as Genocide Math: ALEINS = REPTILES = SATAN = JEWS = COMMUNISTS = FREEMASONS = ILLUMINATI = OCCULTISTS = SCHOOL TEACHERS = POLICE = POLICE DOGS = DOG STAR = SERIUS = ALIENS! SEE?!

Genocide math. Makes shortcuts of lumping people into the "EVIL JIN SATAN REPTILE" category.
Aids in attempts to de-humanize.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Colleen hit it right on the money. OP you have to understand, you cannot believe in God and in aliens at the same time because they counter each other. I judge no man for their belief but i do feel it is right to inform a man of a truth so that they can be freed of their belief that is enslaving his acts. Say no to the power of religion and say yes to the power of the truth. We will not die in an apocalypse, but will ascend into a higher consciousness and well being as our creators intended for us to reach one day and be as they are - as Gods. Live forever with love and bring more life to the ever expanding Universe which is the force of life. The Universe created itself, to be nothing is impossible - impossible is nothing, because even darkness is darkness, understand? This is why the Universe formed it's self and expanded through natural ways which science can easily prove. Sound started the bang of light which imploded and became the Universe. Sound can create light, light can create heat, heat can create water... etc.... science can prove easily. The only thing missing is, the will of the Universe to become itself through energy of these elements of darkness - of nothing. =------ Complete darkness and silence (nothing) is what caused the "big bang" to bring forth all life as we know it. We humans are the Universe in a conscious physical form. My soul's energy, i believe, comes from the constellation of Libra.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

wow this is trolling if ive ever seen it..
idk maybe not...

Mod???

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Last night in my ear so to say...I ah...heard the Roachillians telling me this was all planned out by them.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We understand your message and now you can go and enlighten the world, I am sure the world will enjoy it immensely.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What an awful thread. Please find another website to spread your propaganda, no one is stupid enough to be in fear of a fictional character in a book. Stop trying to indoctrinate our western society, we've already had enough of the religious maniacs over here.

Freedom means the choice to freedom of religion, learn something about being free.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Don't buy into his religious crap, he provides no evidence and just a bunch of obsessive preaching. Say no to the power of religion and say yes to the power of the truth. We will not die in an apocalypse, but will ascend into a higher consciousness and well being as our creators intended for us to reach one day and be as they are - as Gods. Apocalypse = Revealing. Not destruction, look it up. Live forever with love and bring more life to the ever expanding Universe which is the force of life. The Universe created itself, to be nothing is impossible - impossible is nothing, because even darkness is darkness, understand? This is why the Universe formed it's self and expanded through natural ways which science can easily prove. Sound started the bang of light which imploded and became the Universe. Sound can create light, light can create heat, heat can create water... etc.... science can prove easily. The only thing missing is, the will of the Universe to become itself through energy of these elements of darkness - of nothing. Complete darkness and silence (nothing) is what caused the "big bang" to bring forth all life as we know it. All beings are the Universe in a conscious physical form. In other words, the Universe knows it is alive and we are the physical extension. Our soul is the pure energy of the Universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join