It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Why oh why does this guys stuff get flagged?! I am relatively new to ATS, so I guess I still have plenty to learn.

Okay, here is my opinion: First, I think this Colleen Bird, is a little fruity...or nutty, take your pic.

I consider myself spiritual, which basically means, we are all connected, one with the world and all that jazz.

Have any of you (sane people) noticed, that now Spirituality is being targeted by religious organizations? Not to long ago the Pope warned against spirituality, on the dangers involved...ok, dangers, right.Now, I notice, such as this post, spirituality is now being linked to the DEVIL.

Plus, how many here have heard of the 11:11 Phenomenon? I mean the world wide response to the 'Wake Up' theory has unleashed a curiosity in people most of us have never seen. This is why I joined most of these types of groups, learned anything and everything I could.Have you noticed, in the video, he some how links 11's to evil?

So, let me ask you this:

What are you so afraid of?
Why is religion so afraid of this movement, and why are they going out of their way to target them?

You like the 'you wait and see approach', how very convenient for you.

I really do believe Jesus was a real man who did walk the earth, trying to teach about good and love. That is all.
I do believe Mohammad was a real man too and he, um, er, did some stuff too.

Frankly my friend, you are scarring me with this whole Raj Patel thing. I mean, I'm starting to fear for him a bit, your obsessed.

If your so righteous and correct about everything, then WE WILL SEE won't we. Same goes for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

I've noticed to, ATS has been infiltrated by Muslims pretending not to be Muslims. Just like our 'truthfromgod' friend. He claims not to be Muslim, but he clearly is. This really worries me, we just can't seem to have a sight for common sense talk.

BUT that is what I love about Religion, they don't deny anymore that it may be possible something is out there, simply because they are running out of steam. So, they attach mystical nonsense to it, and give it a biblical excuse. Like the dinosaurs: God put them here to test us

They can't deny the plain evidence in front of them, and it scares the crap out of them. Scares them so much, they are grasping at straws.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
Why oh why does this guys stuff get flagged?! I am relatively new to ATS, so I guess I still have plenty to learn.

Okay, here is my opinion: First, I think this Colleen Bird, is a little fruity...or nutty, take your pic.

I consider myself spiritual, which basically means, we are all connected, one with the world and all that jazz.

Have any of you (sane people) noticed, that now Spirituality is being targeted by religious organizations? Not to long ago the Pope warned against spirituality, on the dangers involved...ok, dangers, right.Now, I notice, such as this post, spirituality is now being linked to the DEVIL.

Plus, how many here have heard of the 11:11 Phenomenon? I mean the world wide response to the 'Wake Up' theory has unleashed a curiosity in people most of us have never seen. This is why I joined most of these types of groups, learned anything and everything I could.Have you noticed, in the video, he some how links 11's to evil?

So, let me ask you this:

What are you so afraid of?
Why is religion so afraid of this movement, and why are they going out of their way to target them?

You like the 'you wait and see approach', how very convenient for you.

I really do believe Jesus was a real man who did walk the earth, trying to teach about good and love. That is all.
I do believe Mohammad was a real man too and he, um, er, did some stuff too.

Frankly my friend, you are scarring me with this whole Raj Patel thing. I mean, I'm starting to fear for him a bit, your obsessed.

If your so righteous and correct about everything, then WE WILL SEE won't we. Same goes for you.

I am not afraid of anything except of my Creator.

I am not promoting Jesus or Muhammad, but their teachings which are truly from God. Moses, Jesus and Muhammad have really been sent by God and have genuinly brought the Torah, the Bible and the Koran.

I am warning the people that they'd better repent, come back to God and stop running after the illusion of this fake society, otherwise they expose themselves to a great danger coming from God (not from me or from the believers).

We are living great signs which are indicating that the Hour gets closer, therefore, I am just warning the people that it would be good for them to redeem themselves before the Hour comes.

The 11 code is really related to the evil ones, I think I 've exposed it enough from part 23 to part 29 of my series. A certain Rick Clay has also made some work on it.

Raj Patel is the Prophet of the Apocalypse, the Prophet of Satan/Iblis, his little comedy only deceives the blind ones. Just watch my entire serie and try to answer it point by point instead of denying the obviousness.

Let's wait, I wait too and the promise of God/Allah/Yahweh is being fulfilled everyday more.

I am not threatening anyone, I am a fair warner, I want to help you, my warnings are a mercy from God to you, but if you see it as a threat, it just means that you are not willing to obey God.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I want to ask you a question or two.

If Gods only son Yehweh/Jesus is the only way to heaven as (I think) all christians profess, And Jesus was an earth bound god, does that mean that all aliens are evil? And what about all these people that live in parts of the world that have never heard of Jesus? Are they doomed to eternal Hell? What about all the kids that die before ever being introduced to this Jesus chatacter are they also doomed to eternal hell?

I wait in anticipation of your answer.

All Christians don't profess the same things, or even follow the same belief in Christ. I don't believe all Christians "go to heaven" - in fact, very few will inherit the kingdom of God, while most will be deceived into apostasy and have to suffer through the near destruction of the world. They may still be saved, but they are going to suffer a harsh lesson.

The aliens/angels have been with us from the beginning. If you don't know that, read about the Sumerian texts and their gods, who supposedly created mankind to be workers for them. It was these beings who built the Great Pyramid and many other incredible monuments scattered over the globe.

There are evil and good "aliens," demons who follow Lucifer (1/3 the host of heaven "fell" with Lucifer), and angels who still follow God. Jesus was and is not an earth bound God. He came to earth into flesh willingly, knowing He would suffer to make repatriation for the blatant and willful sinfulness of mankind. You can think that's crazy, but it is what I believe. People who have never heard of Christ before they die will have a chance to know that he is the Lord, the Messiah spoken of by the prophets, during the 1000 years after His return.. So no, they are not doomed to eternal hell; I don't believe in an eternal hell. Hell is destroyed in the end of time, which comes after the 1000-year reign of Christ and the final judgment. Lucifer, who was bound and unable to deceive the world any longer, is again released and allowed to deceive those will make the same mistake twice. Those people who turn away from the truth and from Christ, now that they know who He is, are unredeemable, and their souls destroyed, along with hell and death, and Lucifer himself. It's actually not clear what will happen to all of the fallen angels... can some be redeemed? I haven't found any answers for that question yet (though I know you didn't ask it).

Children are innocent and if they die, they will have eternal life when Christ returns. No child goes to hell, period.

You can mock me if you want, but I'm no head-up-my-ass holier-than-thou personal-relationship-with-"Jeeezus" type of Christian, and I've done a lot of research into prehistory and how all the mysteries of the past tie to one truth... we were created, and the question that misleads many will be, "by who?" The deception planted at the beginning of this generation of man is that we were created by those Sumerian gods, who were in fact fallen angels, i.e. demons. They had many names in many different times and cultures, but their symbols and characteristics remained the same. This completely ties in with the Bible and the books of Enoch and Jubilees, which were removed from the Bible. The root of the modern churches are largely masonic and at their core link back to those truths, and I believe that is why those books were removed from the Bible, because you wouldn't want people putting those pieces together if you were trying to deceive them, would you?

There are too many proofs of prophecy coming to light before our eyes to ignore the truth any longer. There are deep mysteries and to just scoff at them is as ignorant as blindly believing in anything. I used to do the same sort of thing and was very cynical. Now I believe a few things against my will, really (thanks to my husband, ATS and youtube), but I have come to willingly and wholly believe in the reality of God and the Word, who came here to be the Christ. And He is going to come back. But before that, the # is truly going to hit the fan, and it is going to get excruciatingly ugly.

I know it wasn't me you asked, but I felt compelled to answer

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
reply to post by Steam

I've noticed to, ATS has been infiltrated by Muslims pretending not to be Muslims. Just like our 'truthfromgod' friend. He claims not to be Muslim, but he clearly is. This really worries me, we just can't seem to have a sight for common sense talk.

BUT that is what I love about Religion, they don't deny anymore that it may be possible something is out there, simply because they are running out of steam. So, they attach mystical nonsense to it, and give it a biblical excuse. Like the dinosaurs: God put them here to test us

They can't deny the plain evidence in front of them, and it scares the crap out of them. Scares them so much, they are grasping at straws.

You see how you distort the Truth:

I am not a Muslim, I am not from any -ism. I am a human being just like you, who has been created by God just like you, who lives on the earth of God just like you. My only difference with you is that I have read the Koran and have fully believed in it, Does this make me not human anymore? Does this make me a Muslim?

Can we call Muslim all the people who read the Koran and believe in it?

The Muslims are those who are part of the sect of islam (just like the Christians are part of the sect of Christianity and the Jews from the sect of Judaism), and that's pretty different, I stand alone, I've just read the Book of God and has adopted it, it seems a crime for you!!!?

You're the true extremist and sectarian by accusing the people that way...

And by the way, what's your problem with the Muslims? I am not part of their sect, but I have no problem with them, what's your problem with them? What's your problem with the people who truly believe in God? What's your problem with the Christians and the Jews people?

You want to unbelieve, you want to follow your own path, good for you, we are not here to forbid you anything or to threat you like you did with us.

The Threat comes from God, not from the true believers, whereas you, you are threatening us physically, you want the authorities to harm us, we are fully respecting the law, we are just believing in our God and Creator and that's not forbidden by the law.

Don't invert the roles, you're the extremist, you're the dangerous one, you're the one who threats, you're the one who is truly unfair.
edit on 13-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction

edit on 13-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction2

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I don't think Allah is God, at least not my God. Only devil commands the followers to kill other fellow human being.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Pagan demonic entities decieve the smartest people into believing they are *ghost* *aliens* or are here for the good of us that is a lie. They want to you to think aliens created us or we are a spawn of them. Fortune tellers/psychics can only tell you the past then dangle a carrot in front of you to know what is to come so you go back to them for guidance (usually at a fee of course/favor). Don't blindly go beam me up scotty when you do not know what kind of spiritual battle you are really in..... When things get out of hand with the aliens pagan enitities and medium spirits you will need someone who knows how to cast them out of this world on your side..... If these reptilians ever show up for a spiritual battle and think they will win or be accepted they are wrong.. You don't want to start a spiritual battle with the us reptilians.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The New Age Movement is nothing but a deadly deception. She talks absolute nonsense. On one hand she saying that we should use our spiritual abilities to bring about positive changes in the world, but on the other, she talks about the apocalypse and how the world is going to be completely destroyed. These people are self delusional fruit cakes that make absolutely no sense whatsoever. There's also the fact they have no evidence to backup their absurd & wild claims. Go figure!
I also won't make any mention of her previous prophecies that never came true.

projectavalon.net.../page44

CIA infiltration of the New Age Movement
www.world-enlightenment.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Ok if these plaedians care so much about us and they are so powerful and better equipped than our current "masters" why havent they slaughtered our current masters.

I am dying to believe in this, i really am.

A superior alien race coming here to save humanity from its self destruction...

i want to be on board.. i do.
But there are too many inconsistencies for me to believe this.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

What I wonder most is if Coleen had previous communication with Alex Collier or David Icke in person or through their lecutres. The reason is because they talk in essence of the same content, ie, the man eating reptillians living deep underneath of the earth's crust. Hard to believe with a sane mind but you often wonder what if it is true.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

I don't think Allah is God, at least not my God. Only devil commands the followers to kill other fellow human being.

You're forging a lie against God.

God rather says that the human life is sacred and therefore cannot be taken that way. God only authorizes a person to defend himself only if he's physically attacked without right.

The Golden rule of the Law of God is freewill, if God has let the people to unbelieve, that's not my right to force them to believe.

There are extreme and violent people everywhere, whether they hide behind religion, politic, social groups, associations, .... they are all the same people.

So please do not spread such amalgams because what you've said is simply not true.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Ok if these plaedians care so much about us and they are so powerful and better equipped than our current "masters" why havent they slaughtered our current masters.

I am dying to believe in this, i really am.

A superior alien race coming here to save humanity from its self destruction...

i want to be on board.. i do.
But there are too many inconsistencies for me to believe this.

The pleidians, reptilians etc... are not here to save us, they are just here to deceive the people, they are not our friends and I've never said that.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The entire new age movement is run by people who are nothing but Snake oil salesman. The last thing these poeple want is for you to empower yourselves. They are exactly like a cult or organised religion and are out to brain wash you into their cause. They always use the same theme, which is that you need to be safed and they are here to help you.
Help yourselves and give these people a wide berth. There maybe some exceptions, but for the most part, most of them are simply out to con you.

New Age or Old Occult?
www.rapidnet.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What It Means To Be Human
-Born into religious, societal, family beliefs. (un chosen indoctrination- tie into conclusion by quantifying the relationship between unchosen beliefs and there limit on our success as sentient beings and our ability to cope with our material reality)
-Emotions
*Emotions in relation to decision making

The Limit of Language
-Defining communication
-Details the limits of language in the exchange of information, whether that be emotion, concepts, or events.
-Number Theory
*Little known concept that words and human communication are in fact based in mathematics at its core.

Human Species 'Deficit' Of Knowledge
-The Middle Ages
-Religious Crusades
-Historical record keeping
*Often biased to victor
*Many things are cited to other manuscripts that claim there source as somewhere else...
-Societal collusion

The Case For Spirituality
-Defining 'Spirituality'
*living life for the benefit of the spirit, rather than materialistically measured reasons
-Common themes
-Theosophy
*System of belief that states all religions are an attempt by some unseen 'force' to progress the human species.

Mental 'Illness'
-The Case For Healing
*at its core, illness describes something that can be healed/fixed, if it is permanent, it would be termed a mental 'disability'
-Mental illness and genetics
-Environmental Conditioning
-Lack of successful life models
-Lack of sufficient coping skills
-Hearing Voices
-Hallucinations

Realities Realm of Impossibility
-Quantum Physics
-Alternative Realities
-The 'Paranormal' and 'Supernatural'
*Defining anything that exists as natural, but these are 'outside the norms' of the average persons experience, so humanity labels it as 'unnatural' or 'supernatural', but if it exists it is obviously within the realm of nature/natural law... is this not self evident?

Mental Wellness
-Building relationships that MATTER
*ones in which truth and honesty are valued above the other persons perception of you
-Fringe/quantitative thinking vs. Psychotic thinking
-Innovators connections to the unknown

Existential Knowledge
*Belief in an outside force granting knowledge. (Nikola Tesla for example)
-Clairvoyance
*Impression
*One liners, or 'motivating' though behind the whole process
*audio
*visual
*Vision/Combination of visual/audio (better word?)
*exploring how to recognize legitimate mental illness from whatever DOES exist. (I would argue everyone says theres SOMETHING, some REASON,/Force behind it all, but no one can adequately explain them in human terms due to the INHERENT limitations of language)

How to be 'Human'
-How to get the most out of what has been built/formed by the chaos/nature or order/an-unseen-force.
*and examination of what we really want, why we want it, and how society will change in the future.

Logical Quantification/Thinking as a Key to the advancement of a Sentient Society
-its application to our success as a species as a whole.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Another propaganda from the muslim community...

Please everyone be aware before you believe anything: The poster is a very religious muslim guy who turns the words around just to make people believe the muslim belief system...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
WOW! Bring it on! New round of BS.. Great

NOT

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Whats your problem with Spirituality?

What's your problem with Raj Patel?

What's your problem with people who don't believe anything your saying?

We don't want your warnings...especially because they make no sense at all!

You are pulling drama out of mid air, I have read the bible, several times. Even studied the Koran. The Antichrist will MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN....WILL NOT DENY.

Know one knows when the end of time will be, only GOD KNOWS.

LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT

My problem is not with Muslims, but with Muslims who pretend NOT TO BE MUSLIM. With Muslims who make the rest look HORRIBLE AND CRAZY.....LIKE YOU.

This Collen chick is a fruit bar...FACT.

You have the audacity to criticize her?!
You have the audacity to criticize all of us?!

Don't give me your BS, that you are not here to threaten us, or warn us to return to GOD, or we all burn. I've read all of your reply's....YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE FROM ONE TO THE OTHER.

Its okay for Religious groups, sects, isims whatever the hell you wanna call yourself, to go around and mock us, to judge us, to show up at events that have been around for decades, defile our way of life, this is allllllll OKAY.

BUT THEN....I give my opinion, and you and the rest of the religious nut jobs on here tell me I'm RACIST, OR ACCUSE ME OF HATING ALL MUSLIMS. That's okay though. I'm so glad this country (Or countries) have given you the freedom to express yourself in so many ways. So happy for you, that you now have the freedom to scare the crap out of people, with this Biblical, Torah, Koran stuff.

You know what? YOUR WELCOME!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:

Sorry, but bunching these creatures all together does not make them one and the same, friend. Pleiadians are from the Pleiadies System. Reptilians are from the Draco System. Jinn are the same as Angels/Demons of the the Bible/Koran. Aliens are any Being not of a country, nation, or planet. And that missile launch was man-made, not alien.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I usually don't make it a point to write comments, unless I deem it necessary to express an opinion...

But I had to get in here and say a couple of things:

Had me laughing my head off at that part of the video where the Sun is renamed as "the powers of evil", while the Earth's magnetic shield as "the forces of life".... Please.... check your extremely basic science, and review your sources... Anybody can tell you that life would not exist without the Sun... I even sound dumb having to state something such as this in public...

And to those who asked, what is it "against" this Raj Patel?

IMHO, this thread, those posts on youtube and other nonsense, sound more like a fan-club than anything else...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It amazes me how this crazy lady has infiltrated our society and become well-known. Just this morning I heard on a popular radio show in this area, a caller ranting on the air about this Colleen woman.

How does she do it? Reptilian mind-control maybe?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join