It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I want to ask you a question or two.

If Gods only son Yehweh/Jesus is the only way to heaven as (I think) all christians profess, And Jesus was an earth bound god, does that mean that all aliens are evil? And what about all these people that live in parts of the world that have never heard of Jesus? Are they doomed to eternal Hell? What about all the kids that die before ever being introduced to this Jesus chatacter are they also doomed to eternal hell?

I wait in anticipation of your answer.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
lol......lol........gosh i love this sight lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How did this post get 9 flags

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I had to post this, I just posted in one of the crazy Colleen threads:

I find her a bloody insult to my mind and to the UFO community.

Her misinformation has been used now on Russia Today as disinformation, she is the ammo MSM are using to fire into the conspiracy movement to make us all look like morons. The people we have been trying to talk a bit of sense into (the sheeple) are hard enough to wake up. Now with this lunatic on MSM getting air time, its going to be harder to get through to people because that woman being on MSM is setting a label that is getting attached to the entire conspiracy movement.

She creates her truth sandwiches, one part truth wrapped in lies; talking of chem trails then saying about being on a mothership getting hit with an EMP and all her false prophesy BS. This is Psychological warfare people! We need to find out all we can about this woman and exploit her for:

1) Giving people of weak minds false hope
2) Being a virus in the Conspiracy movement
3) Giving the conspiracy movement a bad name.
4) Getting us labeled and dismissed by people as she is setting the international stereotype of the conspiracy theorist; and shes more nuts than Applewhite from Heavens Gate.
5) She could make people kill themselves with her fear mongering, like Heavens Gate
6) Her psychological state of mind, is dangerous and she should be locked up. Seriously, she could inspire other insane people to do insane things and I am talking about DOMESTIC TERRORISM!
7) She sucks the money from stupid people, which is not nice especially during a recession.

I could go on and on but this woman has wasted enough of my time, but I want the public to know shes a fool; I cant let her poison the minds of people who are trying real hard to find the truth. There is enough BS out there.

Unsubscribe from her YT account and everything else if you already are ( which I hope your not
)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Well here's hoping, I hear Satan has a wicked record collection, Oh hang on I don't believe in God, therefor heaven or Hell do not await me, I'll be in the same place as Jean-Paul Satre, the eternal blackness.

God has never done anything for me, everything I've achieved, I have done so myself, he's never helped me out of a bind, and he never will, because I don't believe he is there listening. He didn't make the world in seven days, I've never met a builder who can build a garage in 7 days never mind an entire universe. It's a nice fairy tale to help us sleep at night, but in reality it's fiction, which unfortunately many people fall for.

Religion in all it's forms, causes division and is incredibly dangerous. It has caused nothing but Hatred, bigotry, death, violence and war for the last 3 thousand or so years, the exact opposite of what it was supposed to achieve as mankind cannot agree which is the real truth, the reason for that is the truth didn't come from God, it came from the thoughts of the men who wrote the So called 'Truth'. If blind religious zealots actually stood back, listened and saw themselves bickering over what was said by whom X amount of years ago and who Begat who, and who's oxen was coveted, so on and so forth, they might realise how petty they all are, and then actually work together to do Gods work, and end hunger, poverty and disease, which is surely what God would want, but no they'd rather argue and blow each other up. :-) Peace

Have you created your own body, have you created the Universe in which you are living?

God has created the Universe in 6 periods and not 6 days, the recent scientific search confirm that the Universe has passed by 6 steps before to be like it's right now.

You spit on me your bunch of hatred to finally tell me at the end : ":-) Peace". You've illustrated with me your own unjustice with God.

No matter, I am not begging you for anything, I am not running after you, God does not need you or anyone else, the one who respond to God's call offers a service to himself, the one who ignore God's call is the condemned one.

God is far higher than the whole Creation. He's the Creator, the Almighty, the Wise, the Savant, the Perfect Master forever, Glory to him. Your insults towards God are your seal for perdition.

Enjoy your life, your narrow life of perdition, and prepare to taste the Wrath of God, in this terrestrial life and in the after life.

-No, no one has created their own body, it was created through a biochemical means forged over millions of years of evolution, please provide evidence that any sort of deity created my body, I'd love to hear it.

- What scientific study, could you cite a source which states the Universe in 6 periods, cause as far as I know, it would be the first. Additionally, the Bible explicitly states "six days", not "six periods", why is God being so cryptic here?

- How has anyone illustrated an "unjustice" with God? If somebody speaks bluntly about something which you find offensive, that's evidence of being unjust, or unjust in relation to God specifically? By that token you're being you're showing your "unjustice" with God by saying unbelievers will taste God's wrath both in life and in death.

-As far as the rest of your point, what can I say? That's a great deal of unsupported assertions you just belched on to the screen. There is no substantial evidence regarding any deities existence, makes you look a little bit silly preaching about God being "The Savant", "The Creator" and the "The Wise".

-Finally, who do you think you are sentencing others to some eternal punishment? Isn't that God's job?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Between the cleavage and all the " watch it " ringing in my ear ....

I have a headache now

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think it's hypocritical that people who believe in ufo's are labeled insane while everybody and their sister worships a magical jew on a cross who they think comes back to life and flies around. But to address the thread: those should be do not equal signs. Pleidians are different than the Reptilians, separate species. I personally do not believe in Jinns or Demons, and they definitely do not equal Reptilians or other aliens. All it takes is to pay attention on these message boards to see that. As for Matreya, he is not the anti Chirst. He is supposed to be the next Buddha, who is good, not bad. Unfortunately the Abrahamic religions are accompanied by a ridiculous mythology and an egotism that muddles and confuses people, making them unwise and likely to claim insane things. Yet these same Judeo-Christian majority members also persecute outsiders and label people who believe in ufo's (people that negate their beliefs), as insane. I would say to the author of this thread- pay attention to your conspiracy theories man, because you're a little confused about the agreed-upon mythology.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Thank you. I grew up in a Christian/Muslim household and I totally agree that the Koran offers great detail about
dealing with demons/jins. I read the bible, I read the Koran and by far the Koran is most informative on jins.
A lot of these people who say they've received messages from aliens are 9 times out of 10 talking to demons.
People need to accept that there are beings that are around us that we can't see with our naked eyes.
I mean there are microscopic animals, cells, particles, etc.. that we can't see without the aide of a magnifying device. The bible is great too, but it is not as informative as the Koran is on jins and their trickery.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
just another religious nutso's thread telling us we're going to burn in hell or whatever if we don't agree with him...it's laughable at most

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
All religious books have some truth in them. I don't follow any particular religion, but the Koran is most helpful on the subject of jins. But I say this not to say be a muslim, but just that reading and gaining helpful knowledge can be found many ways. I say a smart person would read the torah, bible, the book of mormons, scientology, etc... and will quickly notice that you can learn from them all.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Teeky because: wordng

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I believe she is being contacted.

By negative entities of course. She may have been contacted with a benevolent source; but that was obviously quickly distorted into a fear-based lunatic philosophy that makes her look maniacal - thus putting out the light that was originally there.

It happens to many individuals who do not know the difference. e.g. Blossom Goodchild. Prophetic dates that never come true - thus destroying whatever truth she may have had.

There is a very real phenomenon going on, but as you can see most of it looks false, misleading, and crazy. Due to the intent of 1. People who are just lying for money/fame/egocentric reasonings or 2. Because the messenger is ignorant to what type of message they are delivering by being gullible and accepting anything that is given to them. The 1st is the usual case.

I actually do read channeled material and the only actual such material that I ever read or take any resonance from is the Ra Material. Anything other than that just seems... ridiculous, even though I am contradicting myself with such a statement.

edit on 12-11-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are still wasting your time on this crazy thread...sigh...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Now we are starting to have Muslim nutjobs on ats, if you want to advertise your religion please go somewhere else

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12

All the Muslims here flagged it

/sarcasm
edit on 12-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

That seems quite ignorant of a statement.

I did not flag it, but this is not because I am not a Muslim.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by Steam

That seems quite ignorant of a statement.

I did not flag it, but this is not because I am not a Muslim.

*sigh* I should have added /sarcasm since you didn't get it

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Four billion word wide
population - all living - have a
Computer God Containment Policy
Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in
the Brain Bank Cities on the far side
of the moon we never see. Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound
recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up
and the usual "Don't worry about it"
for your setbacks, mistakes -
even when you receive
deadly injuries!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!

Worldwide as a Frankenstein
slave, usually at night, you go to
the nearby hospital or camouflaged
miniature-hospital van trucks. You
strip naked, lay on the operating table,
which slides into the sealed Computer
God Robot Operating Cabinet. Intra-
venous tubes are connected. The
slimy, vicious Jew doctor simply
pushes the starting button. Based
upon your Computer God brain on the
moon, which records progress in your
systematic butchery, your butchery is
continued. Exactly. Systematically.
The Computer God Operating
Cabinet has many robot arms, with
electrical and laser beam knife robot
arms. With fly-eye TV cameras
watching your whole body, every part
of you is monitored - even through
your Frankenstein Controls! Synthetic
blood; synthetic instant-sealing flesh
and skin, even synthetic electrical
heartbeat to keep you alive are some
of the unbelievable Computer God
Instant Plastic Surgery Secrets™.
You are the highest, most intelligent
electrical MACHINE in the Universe!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Pretty sure Raj Patel has never once claimed to be the leader of the pleadiens let alone he absolutely denied being any savior and or matreiya.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Wonderful statistics. You know 87% of statistics are incorrect.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I'll tell you why. Because it's ATS!! We can now safely assume that ATS has reached the nadir of nonsense where sites such as GLP safely reside!!
Why allow such baloney here? The least that could be done is to shove this thread in the Hoax Forum.

And that character in the vid is a mother of Pleidians? LOL!
And Obama fired that missile against Iran to start a war whilst dining with the G-20 leaders at Seoul economic summit? Jeeeez! Is this what American media has come to? How can they even think of broadcasting such crap? And then we lap up this garbage and start planting flags and stars like there's no tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join