It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Could not have possibly said that any better. I'm not Christian, nor do I have a religion, but I have studied theology pretty extensively. Of course, this is typical of a religion. One fanatic goes off on some tangent and makes the rest look horrible.
edit on 12-11-2010 by mysticguitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

You have not quoted facts, you have not quoted concrete facts....youve spammed the boards with random claims .........

Listen, if you think you have a message, thats great man, im all for it....the world needs people who will spread messages, whether good or bad.....

But to keep doing things like this, makes you less credible, and no one will listen......

I believe your intent is pure, I believe your message is probably for the betterment of people....

Ive watched everything youve posted and its a random mish mash of some things that are related, and some that are not....

this outlandish stuff isnt working tho, I know you belive in what your doing and thats the most important

Keep trying, youll get it right

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I may have poked fun at this threat a lot, but I have to say...I hope you do find truth at some point. As said previously, I too believe you have good intentions. I just think you need some more concrete evidence and facts before you spam ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You have not quoted facts, you have not quoted concrete facts....youve spammed the boards with random claims .........

Listen, if you think you have a message, thats great man, im all for it....the world needs people who will spread messages, whether good or bad.....

But to keep doing things like this, makes you less credible, and no one will listen......

I believe your intent is pure, I believe your message is probably for the betterment of people....

Ive watched everything youve posted and its a random mish mash of some things that are related, and some that are not....

this outlandish stuff isnt working tho, I know you belive in what your doing and thats the most important

Keep trying, youll get it right

Just watch my series, my proofs are there, it will take you hours and hours to see the 29 episodes... then you can truly make your mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
In your opinion

Those who deny God/Allah, or claim being partners, claim being themselves Gods, refuse to obey him, are the evil people, the lost people, whether they are aware of it or no.

I've never killed, mugged, robbed or raped anyone, I go to work life a fairly decent life, why am I evil? Answers on a postcard to

Why is Shminkee Pinkee Evil? Competition
Going Live
BBC Television Centre
Shepards Bush London

Your so called Aliens have not created the least form of life and they have been themselves created, all they can do is to create illusions, whereas God creates real Creations, God is far higher than these evil entities and Hell await them forever. God has authorzed them to lose the people who prefer to buy their illusion instead of the Truth of God.

As far I'm concerned, there is no truth from God, as God doesn't exist,in my opinion, he is a creation of mankind, in a primitive attempt to explain the creation of life back in antiquity, in my opinion. All these so called Prophets, who claimed they were writing the word of God, were actually writing their own words, as there was no God, in my opinion. No amount of wrapping religious doctrine around the UFO phenomena is going to give your thoughts anymore substance, in my opinion. Blind faith make the believer blind to other peoples opinions and also to his own beliefs.

If you want to believe in God, fine, no-one is going to stop you, but if you truly believe in God, then you believe he created everything including, free will, so respect mine and other peoples free will by not ramming your religious opinions down other peoples throats. I grow tired of saying this, if I'm wrong, then 'I'm' going to Hell, not you! ME. So what are you worried about? It's my choice.

Peace :-)

link   

Originally posted by mysticguitar
I may have poked fun at this threat a lot, but I have to say...I hope you do find truth at some point. As said previously, I too believe you have good intentions. I just think you need some more concrete evidence and facts before you spam ATS.

My Straighit path is: to adopt God/Allah/Yahweh (he has many other names) as your SOLE Master, to obey him directly on the basis of his holy books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails as the last Revelation.

Instead of denying everthing without a true knowledge, just tell me what you think is the True Path, the straight path??? Have you another path than the one of God?

link   
In your opinion

Those who deny God/Allah, or claim being partners, claim being themselves Gods, refuse to obey him, are the evil people, the lost people, whether they are aware of it or no.

I've never killed, mugged, robbed or raped anyone, I go to work life a fairly decent life, why am I evil? Answers on a postcard to

Going Live
BBC Television Centre
Shepards Bush London

Your so called Aliens have not created the least form of life and they have been themselves created, all they can do is to create illusions, whereas God creates real Creations, God is far higher than these evil entities and Hell await them forever. God has authorzed them to lose the people who prefer to buy their illusion instead of the Truth of God.

As far I'm concerned, there is no truth from God, as God doesn't exist,in my opinion, he is a creation of mankind, in a primitive attempt to explain the creation of life back in antiquity, in my opinion. All these so called Prophets, who claimed they were writing the word of God, were actually writing their own words, as there was no God, in my opinion. No amount of wrapping religious doctrine around the UFO phenomena is going to give your thoughts anymore substance, in my opinion. Blind faith make the believer blind to other peoples opinions and also to his own beliefs.

If you want to believe in God, fine, no-one is going to stop you, but if you truly believe in God, then you believe he created everything including, free will, so respect mine and other peoples free will by not ramming your religious opinions down other peoples throats. I grow tired of saying this, if I'm wrong, then 'I'm' going to Hell, not you! ME. So what are you worried about? It's my choice.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I don't believe any one religion to be correct nor was I criticizing your religious preference. I was speaking more about your lack of evidence for your claims. I personally believe that all things are made of energy (what you would call the spirit) and that we are all connected as one with the universe and all living creation. I do believe in the possibility of a higher power though. Do I believe it is the god described in the books you mention? No. Any higher power would be far too great to fit the descriptions given in those books and far too intelligent to fall into the characterizations given.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Going Live
BBC Television Centre
Shepards Bush London

What's the point to be nice with everyone on earth except with God?

God has created you, God has provided you all these wonderful abilities that you enjoy, God has created this wonderful world in which you live, God has protected you whether you're aware of it or not,.... The true criminal is the one who denies all these gifts from God and spit on the "face" of his Creator. What have the other people done for you? they have not done the least of what I've mentioned!

However, you're right on 1 point, that's your total right to choose to deny the gifts of God to you and to unbelieve in him, in his prophets, in his messengers, in his truth...you're right, your end will be to burn in Hell forever with Iblis/Satan & Co, your fate will be to life into the darknesses, pain, suffering, humiliation, privation, FOREVER.

Who other than a unfair person perfer to deny his true God and Benefactor in exchange for damnation and Hell forever.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I don't believe any one religion to be correct nor was I criticizing your religious preference. I was speaking more about your lack of evidence for your claims. I personally believe that all things are made of energy (what you would call the spirit) and that we are all connected as one with the universe and all living creation. I do believe in the possibility of a higher power though. Do I believe it is the god described in the books you mention? No. Any higher power would be far too great to fit the descriptions given in those books and far too intelligent to fall into the characterizations given.

In other words, you believe in nothing, this universe and yourself are the result of chance, that's what you say? There is no Creator? no God?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

Tin foil hat,don't give them ideas.
Before you know it they'll be having tin foil solar vests.
Self charging for when on the go,for the soon to be gone.
edit on 12/11/10 by gallifreyan medic because: Close to the edit - Art of Noise

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

That is not what I said at all. I said I believe in the possibility that there is a god/higher power. Whether there is or not is a mystery none can solve because there is absolutely no proof that such a being exists. Most things can be explained by science, but I do agree that the sheer magnitude of it all is far too great to simply be chance. That is why I do still keep and open mind about there being a god.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

This post has officially just been taken too far haha. I mean that sarcastically.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

That is not what I said at all. I said I believe in the possibility that there is a god/higher power. Whether there is or not is a mystery none can solve because there is absolutely no proof that such a being exists. Most things can be explained by science, but I do agree that the sheer magnitude of it all is far too great to simply be chance. That is why I do still keep and open mind about there being a god.

As God exists and is real, he manifests himself to us.

I do not expect that someone who has rejected all God's genuine Prophets: Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, to listen to a modest warner like me.

Turn to God, evoke him in your head, ask him for signs, BE FAIR and you'll get your answers directly from the living God, your God and mine.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I can certainly respect where you are coming from in your intention and I would actually like to thank you for the positive aspects of your message. I can't say you will win me over, but thank you for the debate none-the-less. If people want to believe what you have to say then I'm happy for them. Free will is the greatest gift ever given aside from life itself.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well here's hoping, I hear Satan has a wicked record collection, Oh hang on I don't believe in God, therefor heaven or Hell do not await me, I'll be in the same place as Jean-Paul Satre, the eternal blackness.

God has never done anything for me, everything I've achieved, I have done so myself, he's never helped me out of a bind, and he never will, because I don't believe he is there listening. He didn't make the world in seven days, I've never met a builder who can build a garage in 7 days never mind an entire universe. It's a nice fairy tale to help us sleep at night, but in reality it's fiction, which unfortunately many people fall for.

Religion in all it's forms, causes division and is incredibly dangerous. It has caused nothing but Hatred, bigotry, death, violence and war for the last 3 thousand or so years, the exact opposite of what it was supposed to achieve as mankind cannot agree which is the real truth, the reason for that is the truth didn't come from God, it came from the thoughts of the men who wrote the So called 'Truth'. If blind religious zealots actually stood back, listened and saw themselves bickering over what was said by whom X amount of years ago and who Begat who, and who's oxen was coveted, so on and so forth, they might realise how petty they all are, and then actually work together to do Gods work, and end hunger, poverty and disease, which is surely what God would want, but no they'd rather argue and blow each other up. :-) Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well here's hoping, I hear Satan has a wicked record collection, Oh hang on I don't believe in God, therefor heaven or Hell do not await me, I'll be in the same place as Jean-Paul Satre, the eternal blackness.

God has never done anything for me, everything I've achieved, I have done so myself, he's never helped me out of a bind, and he never will, because I don't believe he is there listening. He didn't make the world in seven days, I've never met a builder who can build a garage in 7 days never mind an entire universe. It's a nice fairy tale to help us sleep at night, but in reality it's fiction, which unfortunately many people fall for.

Religion in all it's forms, causes division and is incredibly dangerous. It has caused nothing but Hatred, bigotry, death, violence and war for the last 3 thousand or so years, the exact opposite of what it was supposed to achieve as mankind cannot agree which is the real truth, the reason for that is the truth didn't come from God, it came from the thoughts of the men who wrote the So called 'Truth'. If blind religious zealots actually stood back, listened and saw themselves bickering over what was said by whom X amount of years ago and who Begat who, and who's oxen was coveted, so on and so forth, they might realise how petty they all are, and then actually work together to do Gods work, and end hunger, poverty and disease, which is surely what God would want, but no they'd rather argue and blow each other up. :-) Peace

Have you created your own body, have you created the Universe in which you are living?

God has created the Universe in 6 periods and not 6 days, the recent scientific search confirm that the Universe has passed by 6 steps before to be like it's right now.

You spit on me your bunch of hatred to finally tell me at the end : ":-) Peace". You've illustrated with me your own unjustice with God.

No matter, I am not begging you for anything, I am not running after you, God does not need you or anyone else, the one who respond to God's call offers a service to himself, the one who ignore God's call is the condemned one.

God is far higher than the whole Creation. He's the Creator, the Almighty, the Wise, the Savant, the Perfect Master forever, Glory to him. Your insults towards God are your seal for perdition.

Enjoy your life, your narrow life of perdition, and prepare to taste the Wrath of God, in this terrestrial life and in the after life.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Have you created your own body, have you created the Universe in which you are living?

First off no, neither did God, as I believe he does not exist.

God has created the Universe in 6 periods and not 6 days, the recent scientific search confirm that the Universe has passed by 6 steps before to be like it's right now.

No he didn't as I believe He doesn't exist

You spit on me your bunch of hatred to finally tell me at the end : ":-) Peace". You've illustrated with me your own unjustice with God.

No I never, I simply gave you my opinion, if you disagree, then fine, if you have no problem with that, well that's for you to sort out, I have no unjustice with God as I believe he does not exist. :-) Peace is genuine representation that I mean no offence.

No matter, I am not begging you for anything, I am not running after you, God does not need you or anyone else, the one who respond to God's call offers a service to himself, the one who ignore God's call is the condemned one.

Never asked you to beg never asked you to run after me, if God doesn't need me then why are you angry with me, I haven't responded to God as I don't believe he exists, I cannot ignore something that isn't there for me, so how can I be condemned by something that I don't believe in???????

God is far higher than the whole Creation. He's the Creator, the Almighty, the Wise, the Savant, the Perfect Master forever, Glory to him. Your insults towards God are your seal for perdition.

In your opinion, I never insulted God I simply stated my opinion, I cannot insult something that I believe does not exist.

Enjoy your life, your narrow life of perdition, and prepare to taste the Wrath of God, in this terrestrial life and in the after life.

Again this just reinforces my opinion of religion and it's blind followers which it appears you are one. again Peace :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I really need to figure out this quote milarky :-)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
more disinformation to scare the unthinking mass, thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join